[ROM][11][RAPHAEL] PixelExperience Normal/Plus [AOSP]

Search This thread

NFjZzFl.png

PixelExperience for Redmi K20 Pro / Mi 9T Pro [raphael]

What is this?
PixelExperience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, boot animation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 11

Whats working?
Wi-Fi
RIL
Mobile data
GPS
Camera
Flashlight
Camcorder
Bluetooth
FM radio
Fingerprint reader
Face unlock
NFC
Lights
Sound/vibration

Known issues
Nothing yet
You tell me

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED
Download from PixelExperience website

Donate
Liked my work? Give me a beer

Translation
Help with project translation

Stay tuned
Our Telegram channel
Our blog

Last edited:

Anertz0153

Apr 22, 2019
You can get extra functionalities like Status Bar Network Traffic Monitor, Battery Indicator and Battery Percentage in the Plus version. But in the normal version you won't get them.
I don't know much about CAF, but I heard somewhere that the Plus version includes CAF(?)
Other than those extra features you mention, are there any other differences?
Face Unlock is great...

Mi 9T Fan woooohooo

Mar 15, 2021
THERE IS A little BUG LAST!!!!!!!
Sorry about My title ^^, but there really have a little bug that I can't use my Xiaomi 27w© charging =(( please perfect this combo. RedMi k20 pro/ Mi 9T pro + Google Experience ROM
Last word
LOVE YOU <2

iNaruX

Jun 29, 2012
Thank you :) Awesome to have 11 PE.

Coming from PE 10, do I need to have a new vendor or flash some MIUI stuff before updating?

I know clean flash / format data is necessary.

SuperShad98

Dec 10, 2019
Can somebody give me the twrp image(twrp-3.5.0_9-0-raphael.img)? I'm trying to download it from their website but their website seem unresponsive, and I can't find any mirrors.

RabidWolve

Feb 8, 2018
Great Rom. Very smooth and stable.

An issue.
Having 2 sims in the phone if i disable one it will re-enable after reboot.
Apart from that all great.

Gitika20

Mar 16, 2021

NFjZzFl.png

PixelExperience for Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro/Mi 9T Pro [raphael]

What is this?
PixelExperience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, boot animation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 11

Whats working?
Wi-Fi
RIL
Mobile data
GPS
Camera
Flashlight
Camcorder
Bluetooth
FM radio
Fingerprint reader
Face unlock
NFC
Lights
Sound/vibration
And Others

Known issues
Auto Brightness
"Hey Google!"

Donate

Translation

Stay tuned
Our Telegram channel
Our blog

Gitika20

Mar 16, 2021
Earphone call, group voice chat are not working, no sound (bug). I thought my earphone is gone but after testing with several earphone no. There is bug in "Pixel Experience Plus edition" A11. So please patch it.

Reactions: ElHorizonte
Feb 27, 2021
I flashed the ROM and then turned on the phone, it crashed when setting the pin password in the setup wizard, then I skipped setting the pin password, entered Launcher and opened Files to install the apk, the Package installer crashed, I finally flashed the 12.0.6 firmware and reflashed the ROM, the problem was solved.

Download the 12.0.6 firmware at: https://downloads.akhilnarang.dev/MIUI/raphael/RAPHAEL-V12.0.6.0.QFKCNXM-10.0-vendor-firmware.zip

Download the Other firmware at: https://downloads.akhilnarang.dev/MIUI/raphael/

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi I ran into a probablem where my Microphone is very quiet in some Apps like Snapchat. It works fine in some apps. How do I fix this without putting my device into a bootloop?
    Seems like a common bug in PE+ and Fluid OS (I've faced personally). Gotta wait for a bug fix as of now
    Night Light is not usable anymore in the new update.
    1. It is way too red, have to use the lowest intensity now.
    2. When active, FOD does not work.

Battery drain on standby with WiFi is still a bit high, maybe because of deep sleep only 70% of display off.

Other than that, the update works well. Thanks!
    I am faceing one issue that is Screen Cast... We can't Cast our screen in Smartv and PC please fix this Issue
    Hey guys, with PE 10, I used the ANX Camera, it was my favourite. Does the same one work here, too? With "48MPFix" or do I need another one? Could someone point me to a link? Thanks :)
    185R + 48MPFixR_201 works great for just taking photos, but it is still buggy 48MP mode doesn't work on Android R.
    I use 185R + 48MPFixR_200 without any issues.

Links:
    ANXCamera
    48MP Fix

Downloads are under the 'files' tab
    I've tried both 200 and 201 and with both 48mpfix the camera does not save in 48mp. The icon is highlighted as if it will then when I look at the data the photo is 1.2~3mp never 48. I've tried the specific 48mp mode and the toggle on pro mode.

Rooted with magisk and flashed through magisk

3:54 was taken with 48mp mode
    3:55 was taken with pro and 48mp toggle

NFjZzFl.png

PixelExperience for Redmi K20 Pro / Mi 9T Pro [raphael]

What is this?

Based on Android 11

Whats working?
    Wi-Fi
    RIL
    Mobile data
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Camcorder
    Bluetooth
    FM radio
    Fingerprint reader
    Face unlock
    NFC
    Lights
    Sound/vibration

Known issues
    Nothing yet
    You tell me

Donate

Translation

Stay tuned
    Our Telegram channel
    Our blog

When April Update comes? Eagerly waiting for bug fix update.
    Is rude asking a person who does this as a hobby, for free, and takes away from their family time when they will be finished making something. It makes the person asking seem like they are owed something or is entitled. This is why it is disrespectful and rude to ask when the next release (ETA) is coming. Like everyone else in this thread, we grab a seat, help who we can and wait patiently for the developer to freely give of his art.
    Can you being applock feature?
    maybe in the plus version, i will talk to jhen about
    What is the difference between the normal version and the plus version?
    You can get extra functionalities like Status Bar Network Traffic Monitor, Battery Indicator and Battery Percentage in the Plus version. But in the normal version you won't get them.
    Can I install this twrp by recovery? Do I need a computer?
    Are you currently using another twrp? If you are using another twrp, you can do this

twrp main screen→Install→There is a Install Image button at the bottom right,touch this button→Find the twrp-3.5.0_9-0-raphael.img file and select it→Select partition Recovery and swipe
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone