[ROM][11][RAPHAEL] PixelExperience Normal/Plus [AOSP]

Search This thread

albertron

Apr 25, 2011
I have updated the rom from the system settings. It has rebooted to the recovery has installed the rom and now it does not boot. Go directly to recovery. Do you have to flash something else to make it work? I have TWRP

Anertz0153

Apr 22, 2019
I have updated the rom from the system settings. It has rebooted to the recovery has installed the rom and now it does not boot. Go directly to recovery. Do you have to flash something else to make it work? I have TWRP
In my case using the latest TWRP...
Install updates from settings
Recovery will complete the installation and reboot
Returned to recovery
Flash DEF+Magisk and Wipe Dalvik/ART Cache
Reboot
Works fine...

Can someone tell me if this is the right way to do it, because I don't know either?

trasno01

Jul 3, 2019
New 18/04 update available :)
Thanks!

Now Hey Google and wired mic works

Changelog says Bluetooth AAC fixed, but I still can't set AAC codec on earphones, only SBC, and the mic quality is awful (I don't know if it is codec related, vendor/firmware, or anything else...)

Last edited:

Death Row

Dec 27, 2014
I just updated and seems like there is some issue with booting into recovery? I keep booting into fastboot no matter if i hold power button + volume up (or even volume down or even all three buttons at the same time)

The only way I can boot into TWRP is now by fastboot from pc by using command "fastboot boot twrp-3.5.2_9-0-raphael.img"

doing "fastboot flash recovery twrp-3.5.2_9-0-raphael.img" shows as finished with no errors, but even if i do "fastboot reboot recovery" just boots me to system.

Anyone else experiencing this with the latest 18/04 ROM?

EDIT: btw thanks for the update, Fingerprint reader is now working for me properly.

sidamos77

Nov 8, 2012
Night Light is not usable anymore in the new update.
1. It is way too red, have to use the lowest intensity now.
2. When active, FOD does not work.

Battery drain on standby with WiFi is still a bit high, maybe because of deep sleep only 70% of display off.

Other than that, the update works well. Thanks!

Reactions: haha01haha01

Atique_2001

Apr 3, 2021
In the latest update of K20 Pro i.e. 18th April, there is a display colour change issue ,the colour are very saturated and it is looking very cheap , I have tried everything but I can't fixed it, and the fingerprint scanner is not 8 out of 10 times

So I request the maintainer to fixed this issue in the upcoming update

AmKk

Apr 21, 2021
its a shame to aks, but i really need you help guys. I tried flashing like almost 20 times already. No matter what i do i still havent succeeded. Maybe there are some hidden steps when installing or something?

AmKk

Apr 21, 2021
its a shame to aks, but i really need you help guys. I tried flashing like almost 20 times already. No matter what i do i still havent succeeded. Maybe there are some hidden steps when installing or something?
i can easily flash any other rom but this

Top Liked Posts

Not able to download ROM is there any other source to download it?
    When April Update comes? Eagerly waiting for bug fix update.
    Is rude asking a person who does this as a hobby, for free, and takes away from their family time when they will be finished making something. It makes the person asking seem like they are owed something or is entitled. This is why it is disrespectful and rude to ask when the next release (ETA) is coming. Like everyone else in this thread, we grab a seat, help who we can and wait patiently for the developer to freely give of his art.
    Hi I ran into a probablem where my Microphone is very quiet in some Apps like Snapchat. It works fine in some apps. How do I fix this without putting my device into a bootloop?
    Seems like a common bug in PE+ and Fluid OS (I've faced personally). Gotta wait for a bug fix as of now
    Night Light is not usable anymore in the new update.
    1. It is way too red, have to use the lowest intensity now.
    2. When active, FOD does not work.

Battery drain on standby with WiFi is still a bit high, maybe because of deep sleep only 70% of display off.

Other than that, the update works well. Thanks!
    I am faceing one issue that is Screen Cast... We can't Cast our screen in Smartv and PC please fix this Issue
    Hey guys, with PE 10, I used the ANX Camera, it was my favourite. Does the same one work here, too? With "48MPFix" or do I need another one? Could someone point me to a link? Thanks :)
    I use 185R + 48MPFixR_200 without any issues.

Links:
    ANXCamera
    48MP Fix

Downloads are under the 'files' tab

NFjZzFl.png

PixelExperience for Redmi K20 Pro / Mi 9T Pro [raphael]

What is this?
    PixelExperience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, boot animation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 11

Whats working?
    Wi-Fi
    RIL
    Mobile data
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Camcorder
    Bluetooth
    FM radio
    Fingerprint reader
    Face unlock
    NFC
    Lights
    Sound/vibration

Known issues
    Nothing yet
    You tell me

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED
    Download from PixelExperience website

Donate
    Liked my work? Give me a beer

Translation
    Help with project translation

Stay tuned
    Our Telegram channel
    Our blog

When April Update comes? Eagerly waiting for bug fix update.
    Is rude asking a person who does this as a hobby, for free, and takes away from their family time when they will be finished making something. It makes the person asking seem like they are owed something or is entitled. This is why it is disrespectful and rude to ask when the next release (ETA) is coming. Like everyone else in this thread, we grab a seat, help who we can and wait patiently for the developer to freely give of his art.
    Can you being applock feature?
    maybe in the plus version, i will talk to jhen about
    What is the difference between the normal version and the plus version?
    You can get extra functionalities like Status Bar Network Traffic Monitor, Battery Indicator and Battery Percentage in the Plus version. But in the normal version you won't get them.
    Can I install this twrp by recovery? Do I need a computer?
    Are you currently using another twrp? If you are using another twrp, you can do this

twrp main screen→Install→There is a Install Image button at the bottom right,touch this button→Find the twrp-3.5.0_9-0-raphael.img file and select it→Select partition Recovery and swipe
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone