[ROM][11][RAPHAEL] PixelExperience Normal/Plus [AOSP]

Search This thread

Sarandev

May 11, 2021
I couldn't able to download from offical pixel experience website whenever I clicked download its downloading 0KB
NFjZzFl.png

PixelExperience for Redmi K20 Pro / Mi 9T Pro [raphael]

What is this?
PixelExperience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, boot animation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 11

Whats working?
Wi-Fi
RIL
Mobile data
GPS
Camera
Flashlight
Camcorder
Bluetooth
FM radio
Fingerprint reader
Face unlock
NFC
Lights
Sound/vibration

Known issues
Nothing yet
You tell me

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED
Download from PixelExperience website

Donate
Liked my work? Give me a beer

Translation
Help with project translation

Stay tuned
Our Telegram channel
Our blog

DogD

May 11, 2021
Reinstall TWRP. TWRP was wiped out when I updated to the latest build. I reinstalled it and was fine again.
I can't. I tried reinstalling TWRP and OrangeFox, it doesn't work. It flashes successfully but it won't boot me to recovery. It boots me into fastboot instead.
"fastboot reboot bootloader" doesn't work either.

zennonace

Mar 1, 2013
Mumbai
I can't. I tried reinstalling TWRP and OrangeFox, it doesn't work. It flashes successfully but it won't boot me to recovery. It boots me into fastboot instead.
"fastboot reboot bootloader" doesn't work either.
1.flash orangefox via fastboot first
2.manually reboot into recovery with volume up+power
3.then copy the orangefox.zip into the internal storage and flash it again from the recovery.
4.reboot back into recovery and then flash the rom.
5.if still no joy,factory reset from orangefox by typing yes to confirm(not wipe) and follow from step 3 onwards

Last edited:

zennonace

Mar 1, 2013
Mumbai
I've tried both 200 and 201 and with both 48mpfix the camera does not save in 48mp. The icon is highlighted as if it will then when I look at the data the photo is 1.2~3mp never 48. I've tried the specific 48mp mode and the toggle on pro mode.

Rooted with magisk and flashed through magisk

3:54 was taken with 48mp mode
3:55 was taken with pro and 48mp toggle
Try flashing this instead of the one on the anx site

Attachments

• 48mpx2.zip
    776 KB · Views: 10
Reactions: donny101

grIMAGE3

Sep 9, 2019
I want to flash it for my k20 pro its currently on pixel 10 do i need any vender file to flash it or it will happen smoothly
Clean flash if going from 10 to 11 to avoid any problems. I didn't flash any single vendor firmware when I switched from MIUI11 to PE11 and I haven't encountered any firmware issues. Just issues with the ROM itself.

May 11, 2021
Clean flash if going from 10 to 11 to avoid any problems. I didn't flash any single vendor firmware when I switched from MIUI11 to PE11 and I haven't encountered any firmware issues. Just issues with the ROM itself.
you flashed from Android 11 or 10?, because in india android 11 isn't released for my phone and idk will i be able to flash from Android 10 to 11 because last time when i flashed android 10 for redmi note 7 android 9 it failed but after uploading vender file rom flashed with ease, if we need android 11 to flash pixel 11 i need a vender file but i have indian version for which 11 isn't available but dudes on youtube (from india) have flashed android 11

Hyurlem

Jan 26, 2014
Tijuana
Redmi K20 Pro
Found 2 errors so far:

1.- When I have the screen locked and the Always On Display activated, when a new notification arrives, the screen begins to flash, I don't know if there are any settings to modify to solve it.

2.- Trying to configure the google voice assistant does not allow me to activate it because it fails to download or use the google voice model, is there a solution for this issue?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210511-224913_Google.png
    Screenshot_20210511-224913_Google.png
    46.9 KB · Views: 19
  • Screenshot_20210511-224642_Google.png
    Screenshot_20210511-224642_Google.png
    109.6 KB · Views: 20

grIMAGE3

Sep 9, 2019
you flashed from Android 11 or 10?, because in india android 11 isn't released for my phone and idk will i be able to flash from Android 10 to 11 because last time when i flashed android 10 for redmi note 7 android 9 it failed but after uploading vender file rom flashed with ease, if we need android 11 to flash pixel 11 i need a vender file but i have indian version for which 11 isn't available but dudes on youtube (from india) have flashed android 11
From Android 10.

grIMAGE3

Sep 9, 2019
Found 2 errors so far:

1.- When I have the screen locked and the Always On Display activated, when a new notification arrives, the screen begins to flash, I don't know if there are any settings to modify to solve it.

2.- Trying to configure the google voice assistant does not allow me to activate it because it fails to download or use the google voice model, is there a solution for this issue?
Google Assistant's "OK Google" feature works perfectly on the April 18 PE11+ Build. The first one is a known issue.

ra1den9

May 12, 2021
Is anyone here facing screen casting problem in k20 pro (pixel experience android 11)

Before flashing android 11 pixel experience I was running my device on android 10 pixel experience and everything was working fine including that screen casting feature...
But after flashing new pixel experience based on android 11
I tried screen mirroring on my samsung tv ...well it is trying to connect but not able to cast my phone's screen!

grIMAGE3

Sep 9, 2019
I don't know why, and yes I tried, in fact I removed it, updated and downloaded the app from apkmirror (the latest version) and also updated it from the Play Store, and it still shows the same message
Try reflashing the ROM as a last resort. You can also join the telegram group and ask if others are experiencing the same bug as you.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

NFjZzFl.png

PixelExperience for Redmi K20 Pro / Mi 9T Pro [raphael]

What is this?
    PixelExperience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, boot animation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 11

Whats working?
    Wi-Fi
    RIL
    Mobile data
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Camcorder
    Bluetooth
    FM radio
    Fingerprint reader
    Face unlock
    NFC
    Lights
    Sound/vibration

Known issues
    Nothing yet
    You tell me

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED
    Download from PixelExperience website

Donate
    Liked my work? Give me a beer

Translation
    Help with project translation

Stay tuned
    Our Telegram channel
    Our blog

When April Update comes? Eagerly waiting for bug fix update.
    Is rude asking a person who does this as a hobby, for free, and takes away from their family time when they will be finished making something. It makes the person asking seem like they are owed something or is entitled. This is why it is disrespectful and rude to ask when the next release (ETA) is coming. Like everyone else in this thread, we grab a seat, help who we can and wait patiently for the developer to freely give of his art.
    D
    Deleted member 11539195
    Hello everybody!

I have this doubt: Years ago I was a regular user of many ROMs on my different Android devices including an old Asus tablet and it was something that I enjoyed and that entertained me a lot.

A couple of weeks ago after several years without using custom ROMs, I installed this ROM but after a few hours, I returned to the original version of MIUI. The reason, a friend told me about the possibility of theft of bank information and passwords. That worried me a bit so I preferred to return to MIUI.

It's not a malfunctioning system but I love stock Android and how clean the system is.

I am not questioning here the reliability of the Rom developer, I just want your opinion as users regarding whether data leakage is possible, the use of back doors, or the inclusion of malware in the system. I know the source code is available but it is a huge amount of code to review.

Again, I just want to know how safe an official custom ROM is. I understand that the original systems send usage data but my main concern is this type of information (Banks and passwords).

Thanks for your help!
    I would rather trust an open-source project like PixelExperience than closed-source MIUI that has built-in apps that cannot be uninstalled, you can't restrict their internet access, and they require you to agree to some shady terms of use, data collection etc.

I did some testing with firewall app Blokada; MIUI, even after debloating (removing) most of their preinstalled apps, constantly sends some data to domains like xiaomi.net and AWS.

On AOSP ROMs, with flashed Gapps, I've noticed that my phone was connecting to google servers once in a while; probably because it was syncing something in the background or something else related to google services.

On AOSP ROMs without Gapps installed nothing is being sent. That's what I personally like to use because I don't want my phone to send any data when I don't use it and the phone is sitting in my pocket. I don't have banking apps installed because it is easy to have your phone lost or stolen. For banking you can just use you bank's website. It should automatically log you off.

That is the safest route, but for some people it may be too much, especially when they're so dependent on Google.

tl;dr ---> Using MIUI doesn't make your phone particularly safer. You just have to believe that their proprietary system and preinstalled apps aren't malicious, and they can't remotely connect to your phone and withdraw all of your money.
    Custom ROMs are safe as long as they're well-known in the Android community and downloaded from official sources, or even better, built by yourself.
    What is the difference between the normal version and the plus version?
    You can get extra functionalities like Status Bar Network Traffic Monitor, Battery Indicator and Battery Percentage in the Plus version. But in the normal version you won't get them.
    For anybody stuck,

**IMPORTANT**

The August 2022 PE12 build requires FBEv2 recovery to install the ROM. Clean Flash (Wipe and Format Data) is mandatory.

Official recoveries will not work. The builds below are necessary (linked from Telegram group)
    OrangeFox

Update: Due to the recoveries themselves being still in beta, some problems might pop up. TWRP has been causing problems with files in certain apps (e.g. Telegram). It is recommended to use OrangeFox in the meantime. When switching, clean flash is needed again (important to wipe and format data).

Edit: Removed TWRP link.

Hope this helps! 😀