Nothing to see here

Search This thread

angus6969

Nov 10, 2010
Hi, this rom looks good, I just have some doubt where you say format data via recovery but from what I know there is no working recovery for a11, So do I have to use the recovery stock right? , then am I already on oos stable (11.0.8.12)or do I have to reflash it again?

abalam

Oct 30, 2011
github.com
OnePlus 10 Pro
Hi, this rom looks good, I just have some doubt where you say format data via recovery but from what I know there is no working recovery for a11, So do I have to use the recovery stock right? , then am I already on oos stable (11.0.8.12)or do I have to reflash it again?
No is good. Just wipe data after flashing the rom. After first boot the device reboots autmatic, no worry thats normal. Its only the first time. Rom running nice and smooth

D

Deleted member 11043203

Before flashing, reboot to recovery. Wipe data. It's that easy. Then reboot to bootloader flash rom. Doesn't matter what rom you are coming from, they all have recovery partitions.

kjslabber

Mar 8, 2015
Northeast Ohio
OnePlus 8T
OnePlus 9 Pro
I like this rom, just have one issue so far. Other than having the default setting for usb to file transfer, I am unable to copy some of my backup files from my pc to the phone. Not all but only select ones, like all my downloaded custom kernels. I am able to copy the files to a usb drive and then to the phone thru the usb drive. Weird ? I am using linux operating system have never had issues with other roms.

I like this rom, just have one issue so far. Other than having the default setting for usb to file transfer, I am unable to copy some of my backup files from my pc to the phone. Not all but only select ones, like all my downloaded custom kernels. I am able to copy the files to a usb drive and then to the phone thru the usb drive. Weird ? I am using linux operating system have never had issues with other roms.
Using gvfs-mtp or adb? Can you elaborate

kjslabber

Mar 8, 2015
Northeast Ohio
OnePlus 8T
OnePlus 9 Pro
Using gvfs-mtp or adb? Can you elaborate
Using gvfs-mtp. Set default usb to file transfer. Connect phone to pc using usb cable. Phone mounts in pc and able to copy some files. One file unable to copy are kernel zips for some reason. Copy same files to usb flash drive. Insert usb flash and can copy to phone. Puzzling.

D

Deleted member 11043203

Set default USB in development options. Works perfectly fine.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    D
    Deleted member 11043203
    Nothing to see here
    D
    Deleted member 11043203
    Update- someone else is going to do Revenge Official, so I will solely focus on Bootleggers. Thanks for stopping.
    D
    Deleted member 11043203
    reserved
    D
    Deleted member 11043203
    Rom Download: link removed by author
    This is the best thing since mayonnaise sammiches on wonder bread.