• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][11][RMX2020] Lineage OS 18.1 [UNOFFICIAL] [19.02.2021]

Search This thread
2okPze5.png

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 11 (R), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. You will need to provide your own Google Applications package (gapps). LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

Base source code is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to the project, please visit our Gerrit Code Review.

GPL compliance:

yG18r6g.png

DEVICE SOURCE: Link
KERNEL SOURCE: Link

Changelog
• Initial Build (from my side)
• February Security Patch
• 3.5mm fixed
• IMS Fixed
• Screen recording fixed
• and much more

Bugs:
• DT2W
• fingerprint won't work on et512
• CTS

Compatibility:
This ROM is compatible with Realme C3, C3i and Narzo 10A

Downloads:

Installation:
  1. Download the ROM, Magisk (Optional) from the links above.
  2. Format Data from PBRP
  3. Flash the ROM, Magisk (Optional).
  4. Reboot and Enjoy.
Important notes:
  1. Flash Rom then GApps(use core nikgapps) then Magisk or else magisk will give bootloop
  2. Report Bugs but with proper logs else we will consider it a feature.

Credits & collaborations:
Thanks to Witcher and Inder for the Trees as well as Samar, Ashutosh and AgentFabulous for the patches, pronoob and phh for Volte patch
Also thanks to the testers who tested the ROM.

How long does the battery last though? On stock I can get two to three days with 11-12 hours screen time. And do you plan to fix CTS as well? Some apps outright refuse to run because they smell test-keys or something of that ilk.
everything is under work. Today i build a room which passed cts out of box.. and battery life... u can expect better than stock....

blakegriplingph

May 13, 2011
Amazon Fire
Realme C3
you can easily use magisk hide to bypass..btw check out evoX..better
I'm still waiting for the new Lineage build you promised though as from my experience that had far better battery life.

Also, do you know how to properly install the Pixel setup wizard on Lineage? Needed that so I could restore my contacts and app data from my Google backup.

Last edited:
I'm still waiting for the new Lineage build you promised though as from my experience that had far better battery life.

Also, do you know how to properly install the Pixel setup wizard on Lineage? Needed that so I could restore my contacts and app data from my Google backup.
Not possible in lineage...use aosp based.... I would recommend you to wait for 2-3 days as i got official maintainership of PixelPlusUI..... Except very soon... Btw... CTS passes without root.... Super stable..... And another dev got havoc official.... :)

Reactions: blakegriplingph

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    2okPze5.png

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 11 (R), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. You will need to provide your own Google Applications package (gapps). LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

Base source code is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to the project, please visit our Gerrit Code Review.

GPL compliance:

yG18r6g.png

DEVICE SOURCE: Link
    KERNEL SOURCE: Link

Changelog
    • Initial Build (from my side)
    • February Security Patch
    • 3.5mm fixed
    • IMS Fixed
    • Screen recording fixed
    • and much more

Bugs:
    • DT2W
    • fingerprint won't work on et512
    • CTS

Compatibility:
    This ROM is compatible with Realme C3, C3i and Narzo 10A

Downloads:

Installation:
    1. Download the ROM, Magisk (Optional) from the links above.
    2. Format Data from PBRP
    3. Flash the ROM, Magisk (Optional).
    4. Reboot and Enjoy.
    Important notes:
    1. Flash Rom then GApps(use core nikgapps) then Magisk or else magisk will give bootloop
    2. Report Bugs but with proper logs else we will consider it a feature.

Credits & collaborations:
    Thanks to Witcher and Inder for the Trees as well as Samar, Ashutosh and AgentFabulous for the patches, pronoob and phh for Volte patch
    Also thanks to the testers who tested the ROM.
    How long does the battery last though? On stock I can get two to three days with 11-12 hours screen time. And do you plan to fix CTS as well? Some apps outright refuse to run because they smell test-keys or something of that ilk.
    everything is under work. Today i build a room which passed cts out of box.. and battery life... u can expect better than stock....
    How stable is this though? And what about the battery life?

Not possible in lineage...use aosp based.... I would recommend you to wait for 2-3 days as i got official maintainership of PixelPlusUI..... Except very soon... Btw... CTS passes without root.... Super stable..... And another dev got havoc official.... :)