LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 11 (R), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.
LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. You will need to provide your own Google Applications package (gapps). LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.
Base source code is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to the project, please visit our Gerrit Code Review.
DEVICE SOURCE: Link
KERNEL SOURCE: Link
• Initial Build (from my side)
• February Security Patch
• 3.5mm fixed
• IMS Fixed
• Screen recording fixed
• and much more
• fingerprint won't work on et512
This ROM is compatible with Realme C3, C3i and Narzo 10A
- Download the ROM, Magisk (Optional) from the links above.
- Format Data from PBRP
- Flash the ROM, Magisk (Optional).
- Reboot and Enjoy.
- Flash Rom then GApps(use core nikgapps) then Magisk or else magisk will give bootloop
- Report Bugs but with proper logs else we will consider it a feature.
Credits & collaborations:
Thanks to Witcher and Inder for the Trees as well as Samar, Ashutosh and AgentFabulous for the patches, pronoob and phh for Volte patch
Also thanks to the testers who tested the ROM.