[ROM][11][RMX215X][RMX216X]CrDroidv7.3[UNOFFICIAL]

Search This thread

lucasymax

Apr 16, 2019
veracruz
Really like the ROM, fast, smooth and full of customization. Hence, I really expecting it becoming Official, so if anything we can help to make the process happens, please inform.
Good work, team!
BE3pE0l.png

Code:
*** Disclaimer
I am not responsible for any damage you made to your device
You have been warned

crDroid is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device also attempting to bringing many of the best features existent today

Features:
https://github.com/crdroidandroid/crdroid_features/blob/11.0/README.mkdn

Flashing Instructions:

First time installation:
  • 1. Disable AVB with fastboot (fastboot --disable-verity --disable-verification flash vbmeta vbmeta.img)
  • 2. Flash PBRP with fastboot (fastboot flash recovery recovery.img)
  • 3. Reboot to Recovery
  • 4. Wipe Data/Cache
  • 5. Flash the ROM (Could need to unmount system before if it's mounted), then flash GAPPS
  • 6. Format data
  • 7. Reboot to System

Update installation:
  • 1. Download the proper flashable ZIP for your device
  • 2. Reboot to Recovery
  • 3. Flash the ROM and GAPPS
  • 4. Reboot to System

Sources:
ROM: https://github.com/crdroidandroid
Kernel: Prebuilt Kernel from A.83
Device: https://github.com/ashuk1109/device_realme_RMX2151

Download:
ROM: From Here

Changelog :
* Initial Android 11 based release

Known issues:
* U tell me

Visit official website @ crDroid.net
crDroid <device> Telegram
crDroid Community Telegram
Donate to help our team pay server costs

for first time installation
the order steps is correct

step 6 format data ?

thanks for reply

Jan 3, 2013
My Review: after installing, all smooth, better gaming performance than stock ROM, NFC not activated, Battery drain is fast if using gaming mode, but worthed because good performance. will add if i found more ( after 1 day usage)

lucasymax

Apr 16, 2019
veracruz
I unlocked my bootloader successfully
Here is how
Go to developer option and enable oem unlocking then complete the in-depth testing form(apk attached), it will approve in 5 minutes (mine is approved in just 2 min) then click on start in-depth testing, it will reboot to bootloader then connect phone to pc and type this command "fastboot flashing unlock"
Press volume up to unlock the bootloader & then "fastboot reboot"
Done bootloader unlocked.
You phone is Realme RMX 2151

coskun19876

Feb 2, 2018
BE3pE0l.png

Code:
*** Disclaimer
I am not responsible for any damage you made to your device
You have been warned

crDroid is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device also attempting to bringing many of the best features existent today

Features:
https://github.com/crdroidandroid/crdroid_features/blob/11.0/README.mkdn

Flashing Instructions:

First time installation:
  • 1. Disable AVB with fastboot (fastboot --disable-verity --disable-verification flash vbmeta vbmeta.img)
  • 2. Flash PBRP with fastboot (fastboot flash recovery recovery.img)
  • 3. Reboot to Recovery
  • 4. Wipe Data/Cache
  • 5. Flash the ROM (Could need to unmount system before if it's mounted), then flash GAPPS
  • 6. Format data
  • 7. Reboot to System

Update installation:
  • 1. Download the proper flashable ZIP for your device
  • 2. Reboot to Recovery
  • 3. Flash the ROM and GAPPS
  • 4. Reboot to System

Sources:
ROM: https://github.com/crdroidandroid
Kernel: Prebuilt Kernel from A.83
Device: https://github.com/ashuk1109/device_realme_RMX2151

Download:
ROM: From Here

Changelog :
* Initial Android 11 based release

Known issues:
* U tell me

Visit official website @ crDroid.net
crDroid <device> Telegram
crDroid Community Telegram
Donate to help our team pay server costs

Will the official version be released?

OrthodoxOxygen

Mar 8, 2021
Canada
Project Treble
Realme 7
This ROM is amazing, and I'll likely be sticking with it for awhile. Plenty of customization, smooth, and very good performance. Only slight problem I've noticed is that the normal temperature hovers above 30 degrees celsius. It doesn't seem to be a problem, but it's mildly concerning. Other than that: Simply splendid! I just wish there was a custom RGB-picker for the ROM - though, that seems to be missing in all ROMs that I've tested, unfortunately.

Reactions: SwizzRM7

magnotsafe

• Nov 15, 2020
    Realme 7
    This ROM is amazing, and I'll likely be sticking with it for awhile. Plenty of customization, smooth, and very good performance. Only slight problem I've noticed is that the normal temperature hovers above 30 degrees celsius. It doesn't seem to be a problem, but it's mildly concerning. Other than that: Simply splendid! I just wish there was a custom RGB-picker for the ROM - though, that seems to be missing in all ROMs that I've tested, unfortunately.
    Does Google Pay work? The last time I tried this ROM on RMX2151 it didn't even though phone wasn't rooted. Thanks in advance.

OrthodoxOxygen

Mar 8, 2021
    Canada
    Project Treble
    Realme 7
    Does Google Pay work? The last time I tried this ROM on RMX2151 it didn't even though phone wasn't rooted. Thanks in advance.
    I am unsure. I don't use those kinds of services, unfortunately. However: You could probably use some sort of Magisk module to pass the safety-net check. Perhaps the ROM itself trips it. I'm pretty sure Google found ways to find out if your device is using custom software - regardless of whether you're rooted or not.

OrthodoxOxygen

Mar 8, 2021
    Canada
    Project Treble
    Realme 7
    Been using it for a few days, and all is good. Only thing that kinda bugs me is that the phone can get really hot (around 60 degrees celsius) when gaming. Other than that: It's great! I'll be sure to report back if I find anymore things to point out. Anybody have any ideas for how I can keep my phone cool, though? I get that this level of heat probably won't damage the hardware, but it still sorta makes me anxious.

coskun19876

Feb 2, 2018
    Been using it for a few days, and all is good. Only thing that kinda bugs me is that the phone can get really hot (around 60 degrees celsius) when gaming. Other than that: It's great! I'll be sure to report back if I find anymore things to point out. Anybody have any ideas for how I can keep my phone cool, though? I get that this level of heat probably won't damage the hardware, but it still sorta makes me anxious.
    https://ghostmirror.hitesh920.workers.dev/0://crDroidAndroid-11.0-20210427-RMX2151-v7.5.zip crDroid 7.5 for Realme 7 / Narzo 20 Pro RMX2151

Reactions: OrthodoxOxygen

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
    Get our official app!
    The best way to access XDA on your phone
    Nav Gestures
    Add swipe gestures to any Android
    One Handed Mode
    Eases uses one hand with your phone