[ROM][11][S10e/S10/S10+] PixelExperience Plus [AOSP]

Search This thread

turbolukex5

• Dec 26, 2015
    Birmingham

NFjZzFl.png

PixelExperience Plus for S10e/S10/S10+

What is this?
    PixelExperience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, boot animation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 11

Whats working?
    - Wifi
    - Sound
    - mali drivers
    - USB tethering
    - Video Playback
    - Fingerprint Sensor
    - Ril (Mobile data,calls, sms and stuff)
    - Sensors
    - Bluetooth
    - Wifi HotSpot
    - MTP
    - 2D and 3D gpu acceleration
    - HW encoding/decoding
    - GPS
    - Cameras (All of them)
    - HWcomposer (HWC)
    - Signal indicator
    - Double tap to wake
    - Wireless PowerShare
    - Face unlock

Known issues
    VoLTE/VoWifi (due to Samsung's proprietary implementation)
    You tell me

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED

Download for S10e
    Download for S10
    Download for S10+

To install Magisk on this rom, follow the link here for instructions

Donate
    Liked my work? Give me a beer

Translation
    Help with project translation

Stay tuned
    Our Telegram channel
    Our blog

Last edited:

turbolukex5

• Dec 26, 2015
    Birmingham
    I've been waiting for a long time, thank you very much. It would be great if it was official too
    Edit: offline charging is not working for me :/

offline charging is not working for me too... in any AOSP based rom for S10e

It is indeed a known problem that Offline Charging isn't available, once the developer of the LineageOS ROM finds time to implement this, I will most certainly include it in this and other ROMs too.

Hey
    thank you soo much! I've been using an OP7t but now I'm actually thinking of giving another chance to the Samsung.
    Mind someone giving some help on root and magisk please? Last time I rooted was 5 years ago :(

Basically, I rooted on stock and I have had magisk working. Then I followed this: https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/...-0-x-twrp-for-galaxy-s10-e-5g-exynos.4180287/ to have twrp and installed this pixelexperience rom. How do I get magisk with hopefully the security working (with the proper config and patches). I found this file: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/14LgOP_7B_N55FR2_v4pBce_lLU7aNu-M however it's unclear to me which one is for my version (s10+ SEE Europe edition). I get I have to use it as a base for magisk patching (right?) but I just don't get which one?

Thanks

My bad, got the idea...

Last edited:

UsernameNotRecognized

May 17, 2012
    Hey
    thank you soo much! I've been using an OP7t but now I'm actually thinking of giving another chance to the Samsung.
    Mind someone giving some help on root and magisk please? Last time I rooted was 5 years ago :(

Basically, I rooted on stock and I have had magisk working. Then I followed this: https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/...-0-x-twrp-for-galaxy-s10-e-5g-exynos.4180287/ to have twrp and installed this pixelexperience rom. How do I get magisk with hopefully the security working (with the proper config and patches). I found this file: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/14LgOP_7B_N55FR2_v4pBce_lLU7aNu-M however it's unclear to me which one is for my version (s10+ SEE Europe edition). I get I have to use it as a base for magisk patching (right?) but I just don't get which one?

Thanks

My bad, got the idea...
    If you have everything setup you just need to flash the proper .img to your boot partition.
    That's it.
    You need beyond2LTE.

Don't use magisk patching, I tried to update it through that and after my phone didn't boot. Fixed that with the .img in the link.

hmm
    how to get the fingerprint working properly? does it involve the CLI tool provided in magisk or it should work natively?
    It works natively for me with the S10+.

If you have everything setup you just need to flash the proper .img to your boot partition.
    That's it.
    You need beyond2LTE.

Don't use magisk patching, I tried to update it through that and after my phone didn't boot. Fixed that with the .img in the link.

It works natively for me with the S10+.
    the trick is not to long press the fingerprint :D

Aslo, I've read through the telegram channel that actually one should setup using the CLI - but only if it's not working (telegram of Ivan Maler - lineagOS 18.1 dev).... There are a lot of helpful hints there btw.

ok, are there some culprits as to when is magisk working after reboot? seems I have lost root in along the way.

Can anyone else confirm whether the Bixby button works or not? And also, is there a setting somewhere (or a workaround) to force some apps and games to utilize the full screen including the notch area as in stock One UI? (I heard that there was a setting for this in Developer's Options, but haven't been able to find anything so far)

PS. Solid ROM BTW, updated from Pixel Experience Beta. Been using that one as my daily driver since January, and now updated to this one.

Frazer Scott

Mar 27, 2012
    Manchester
    Can anyone else confirm whether the Bixby button works or not? And also, is there a setting somewhere (or a workaround) to force some apps and games to utilize the full screen including the notch area as in stock One UI? (I heard that there was a setting for this in Developer's Options, but haven't been able to find anything so far)

PS. Solid ROM BTW, updated from Pixel Experience Beta. Been using that one as my daily driver since January, and now updated to this one.

I think you mean the display cutout settings. I don't think they work to do that though. I think there is no way to force full screen unless you use Samsung ROMs. It's up to the app developers to do it themselves.

hey
    does anyone have problems booting and rebooting the phone? Basicaly mine is stuck with a black screen. The only way I can get SOME signs of life is to boot it using the volume-downd + powerkey combination and then volume-up, bixby and power to get to twrp bootloader. From there I select reboot to system but nothing happens.

I thought that the reboot was somewhat klunky with magisk but I really didn't learn the trick yet. I appreciate any advice.
    thanks

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
      Is it really abandoned ? I see march 2021 but indeed no update since then. Is there another pixel based rom or should I flash this one ? (for a friend of mine)
      No it's not abandoned an update will come soon
      Hi everybody, I have quite a big problem after flashing correctly this ROM: I'm unable to boot into recovery or download mode anymore.

It's getting me nuts, I'm trying to get back to TWRP without being able... I tried all the possible combinations on my S10E... But it always boots up to the Google boot logo and the ROM.

Can somebody please help me?
      Thanks!

EDIT:
      I am really starting to get desperate, I'm unable to do anything :(
      Try to force its restart by pressing vol down+power+bixby buttom and using a usb cable on the pc
      And when the phone turns off the screen quickly press the vol down+bixby button.
      Thanks a lot! You saved my life!

NFjZzFl.png

PixelExperience Plus for S10e/S10/S10+

What is this?
      PixelExperience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, boot animation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 11

Whats working?
      - Wifi
      - Sound
      - mali drivers
      - USB tethering
      - Video Playback
      - Fingerprint Sensor
      - Ril (Mobile data,calls, sms and stuff)
      - Sensors
      - Bluetooth
      - Wifi HotSpot
      - MTP
      - 2D and 3D gpu acceleration
      - HW encoding/decoding
      - GPS
      - Cameras (All of them)
      - HWcomposer (HWC)
      - Signal indicator
      - Double tap to wake
      - Wireless PowerShare
      - Face unlock

Known issues
      VoLTE/VoWifi (due to Samsung's proprietary implementation)
      You tell me

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED

Download for S10e
      Download for S10
      Download for S10+

To install Magisk on this rom, follow the link here for instructions

Donate
      Liked my work? Give me a beer

Translation
      Help with project translation

Stay tuned
      Our Telegram channel
      Our blog

Not sure if we're gonna see an update for this ROM so I was wondering if there is any guide/tutorial out there which can help me port the latest Pixel Experience for our S10s?
      I've been waiting for a long time, thank you very much. It would be great if it was official too
      Edit: offline charging is not working for me :/

offline charging is not working for me too... in any AOSP based rom for S10e

It is indeed a known problem that Offline Charging isn't available, once the developer of the LineageOS ROM finds time to implement this, I will most certainly include it in this and other ROMs too.
      Is it really abandoned ? I see march 2021 but indeed no update since then. Is there another pixel based rom or should I flash this one ? (for a friend of mine)
      No it's not abandoned an update will come soon
      When will the next update of the pixel experience plus for the April patch come out?

Please see my standard reply for ETA's. Thank you. (y) (y)