• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

[ROM][11][S10e/S10/S10+] PixelExperience Plus [AOSP]

Search This thread

UsernameNotRecognized

May 17, 2012
Could you please describe what are the steps you took? I flashed some time ago so I'm not sure how to do that with PE and Magisk in the recovery partition
You... Quite literally just flash the ROM.
Just don't forget about flashing the boot partition, you won't have magisk anymore as the ROM will also re-overwrite your flashed boot partition.
As long as you have TWRP you can always recover.

Zenako

Perfect for everyday use :)

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 262
  • 2.png
    2.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 261
  • 4.png
    4.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 253
  • 6.png
    6.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 273
Reactions: StelkHavolk
Oct 16, 2016
You... Quite literally just flash the ROM.
Just don't forget about flashing the boot partition, you won't have magisk anymore as the ROM will also re-overwrite your flashed boot partition.
As long as you have TWRP you can always recover.
I mean yeh, that makes sense if you have TWRP, but I have Magisk there instead, so I can't simply flash the build. So the question is - how do I install TWRP instead of the Magisk into recovery, so that I can then dirty flash the build?

Could you please send me to a proper link that has the steps to do this or something simialr?

UsernameNotRecognized

May 17, 2012
I mean yeh, that makes sense if you have TWRP, but I have Magisk there instead, so I can't simply flash the build. So the question is - how do I install TWRP instead of the Magisk into recovery, so that I can then dirty flash the build?

Could you please send me to a proper link that has the steps to do this or something simialr?
Reflash TWRP as per instructions below
Then boot into TWRP, then dirty flash + flash the boot image with TWRP. Both can be found in the opening post.
Edit: You may want to make a backup before dirt flashing, it worked for me but may not work for you.

Don't worry so much, you'll be fine. If you mess up flashing magisk you'll just lose root until you flash it.

Zenako

Hey how come your status bar icons look perfectly aligned to the center of the camera hole, but mine look a little bit more aligned towards the top (i.e not centered)? Im using an S10e as well!
Hi, indeed to change that, my S10e is rooted.
And i flashed G Visual Mod in Magisk !

To configure it, i have the app "Material Terminal" with supersu rights (type "su" in the window) :

1 - Type "gvm"
2 - Type "2" to enter StatusBar & Notification menu
3 - Type "1" to enter StatusBar Height menu
4 - Type "6" to enter a custom height
FInally, i put "47", for a perfect alignment with the camera hole. (S10e)

it suffice to type "c", then accept and reboot !

Reactions: monkeymechanic

To configure it, i have the app "Material Terminal" with supersu rights (type "su" in the window) :

1 - Type "gvm"

Thanks so much, looks slick! 😄 I had the G Visual Mod already installed for Notch Killer, but I hadn't messed around in other areas of the module. Nevertheless, thanks so much for such a detailed guide, much appreciated! 😃

Reactions: Zenako

xdagee

Sep 4, 2012
Accra
kowofa.me

1 - Type "gvm"

why isn't this be requested to be baked into the rom directly instead of using a module?

Zenako

I have 2 reports about the UI !

For beyond0lte (S10e) version :

- Status bar : Into the lock screen, she isn't centered with the camera hole. The padding between the corner and the operator name is too much little.
(image #1)
#1.png

Into the global interface, she isn't centered also, but the padding is ok.

- "Swipe from corner" : The buttons for google assistant named "swipe form corner" (maybe ?) are no fitting with the rounded corner of the S10e (and certainly the same for the S10 and S10+).

For example, the Google Pixel 5 wich have almost the same rounded corner, he has buttons fitting
(image #2)
#2.png

I hope it will be possible to change that, it would be perfect I think!

Reactions: kullanici32
Oct 16, 2016
Reflash TWRP as per instructions below
Then boot into TWRP, then dirty flash + flash the boot image with TWRP. Both can be found in the opening post.
Edit: You may want to make a backup before dirt flashing, it worked for me but may not work for you.

Don't worry so much, you'll be fine. If you mess up flashing magisk you'll just lose root until you flash it.
Thanks mate, highly appreciated.

I ended up backing up existing recovery via Official TWRP app, then flashing TWRP into recovery using the samge Official TWRP app, I then booted into TWRP recovery, flashed the ROM, checked it all works, booted into recovery again and installed the backed up recovery image into recovery.

Worked like a charm :)

Oct 16, 2016
Hi guys, a quick question, is it possible to actually know the time that I used the screen? I have AOD on so I guess it counts that as Screen usage too, but maybe we can just see the relevant value here instead?

Screenshot_20210406-221417_Settings.png

Top Liked Posts