• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

[ROM][11][S10e/S10/S10+] PixelExperience Plus [AOSP]

Search This thread

acagostino

Nov 12, 2016
C'è qualche gcam che funziona frontal câmera? S10 +
lo vorrei sapere anche io ma nessuno ci dà risposta

per cortesia perchè non c è la sezione aggiornamento?

ci indicate una g cam funzionante grazie

Translation:
I would like to know too but no one gives us an answer

please why is there no update section?

show us a working g cam thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

Zzazz_glitch

Jun 17, 2016
My s10 with one ui is getting like 4-5 hours of screen, and I saw a video where the user is getting like 8-9 hours of screen with lineage os, is that actually possible with any rom?, it seems to good to be true

AJaLewy

May 22, 2021
How can I flash this ROM to beyond1qlte ?
Now i have error while install
error.jpg

Last edited:

ILOIVE

Sep 3, 2020
I don't know what happened but all of a sudden , my face unlock stopped working and redoing it won't solve the problem.
Is a re-flash my only option or is this something fixable ?

StelkHavolk

Oct 6, 2019
This rom is abandoned friend
The dev that ported the rom doesn't update anymore unfortunately

And it's bootloop when I install some magisk module for 2 or 3 times.

I had no problems with the magisk module. i installed dolby atmos razer android 11 module works fine.

In fact, I can say that this Rom is the BEST among AOSP roms. I wish this rom was given more support instead of other roms and it was official :/

Fluency, visuality, battery life, its perfect.

the only thing missing is the wide angle does not work in BSG GCam 8.1 version, the stock one ui 3.1 works but it does not work in AOSP. I couldn't find any solution my device is s10e

Morak75

Is it really abandoned ? I see march 2021 but indeed no update since then. Is there another pixel based rom or should I flash this one ? (for a friend of mine)

Last edited:

juzhasnalz

Jun 16, 2021
Hi everybody, I have quite a big problem after flashing correctly this ROM: I'm unable to boot into recovery or download mode anymore.

It's getting me nuts, I'm trying to get back to TWRP without being able... I tried all the possible combinations on my S10E... But it always boots up to the Google boot logo and the ROM.

Can somebody please help me?
Thanks!

EDIT:
I am really starting to get desperate, I'm unable to do anything :(

Last edited:

StelkHavolk

Oct 6, 2019
Hi everybody, I have quite a big problem after flashing correctly this ROM: I'm unable to boot into recovery or download mode anymore.

It's getting me nuts, I'm trying to get back to TWRP without being able... I tried all the possible combinations on my S10E... But it always boots up to the Google boot logo and the ROM.

Can somebody please help me?
Thanks!

EDIT:
I am really starting to get desperate, I'm unable to do anything :(
Try to force its restart by pressing vol down+power+bixby buttom and using a usb cable on the pc
And when the phone turns off the screen quickly press the vol down+bixby button.

Reactions: juzhasnalz

Top Liked Posts