• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

[ROM][11][S10e/S10/S10+] PixelExperience Plus [AOSP]

Search This thread

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Awesome, time to give it a try then. Need dual sim for work so been hesitant.
    wait a bit more, new version will come soon

NFjZzFl.png

PixelExperience Plus for S10e/S10/S10+

What is this?
    PixelExperience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, boot animation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 11

Whats working?
    - Wifi
    - Sound
    - mali drivers
    - USB tethering
    - Video Playback
    - Fingerprint Sensor
    - Ril (Mobile data,calls, sms and stuff)
    - Sensors
    - Bluetooth
    - Wifi HotSpot
    - MTP
    - 2D and 3D gpu acceleration
    - HW encoding/decoding
    - GPS
    - Cameras (All of them)
    - HWcomposer (HWC)
    - Signal indicator
    - Double tap to wake
    - Wireless PowerShare
    - Face unlock

Known issues
    VoLTE/VoWifi (due to Samsung's proprietary implementation)
    You tell me

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED

Download for S10e
    Download for S10
    Download for S10+

To install Magisk on this rom, follow the link here for instructions

Donate
    Liked my work? Give me a beer

Translation
    Help with project translation

Stay tuned
    Our Telegram channel
    Our blog

Awesome, time to give it a try then. Need dual sim for work so been hesitant.
    wait a bit more, new version will come soon
    Not sure if we're gonna see an update for this ROM so I was wondering if there is any guide/tutorial out there which can help me port the latest Pixel Experience for our S10s?
    I've been waiting for a long time, thank you very much. It would be great if it was official too
    Edit: offline charging is not working for me :/

offline charging is not working for me too... in any AOSP based rom for S10e

It is indeed a known problem that Offline Charging isn't available, once the developer of the LineageOS ROM finds time to implement this, I will most certainly include it in this and other ROMs too.
    Is it really abandoned ? I see march 2021 but indeed no update since then. Is there another pixel based rom or should I flash this one ? (for a friend of mine)
    No it's not abandoned an update will come soon