[ROM][11][SANDERS] PixelExperience Normal/Plus [AOSP]

Search This thread
Aug 1, 2018
After Yesterday's update Pixel boot animation turns black, how to get white bootlogo back??

Edit: I found the reason!

Google removed White boot animation. "While the first boot (initial setup or after a factory reset) will make use of the traditional boot screen with a white background, every subsequent will one in dark mode"

Last edited:

sBinnala

• Aug 6, 2020
    From where I can download Hydrus kernel? Do I need to customise kernel like underclocking or is it already fine and just meed to flash and use?
    Not required. Just use the default kernel. With the latest update, battery life has improved and the notification LED is back (although it functions a bit wonky).

martin9753

Jul 24, 2020
    Hello, can you recommend a Google camera that can be used?
    Hi, im been using Pxv8.1_Gcam-v1.2 for a few months, its ok to take pictures (image quality is much better than stock camera, even the one that comes with pixel experience) but some functions make it crash (slow-mo, 4:3, etc)
    Last week i installed MGC Google Camera Mod (same version of gcam8.1 but another mod) and it works almost perfect, the only thing that make it crash is if you try to use slow-mo video with 4k 30/60fps preseted.
    So if you want to use slowmo you have to first set video to 1080p 30/60fps and then change to slow-mo mode (https://www.celsoazevedo.com/files/android/google-camera/dev-bsg/f/dl14/)

Reactions: [email protected]

Qmbia

Apr 23, 2021
    Hi. I installed the new update a few days ago and almost everything works fine. The only issue I've encountered only three time the past few days is that when my phone's screen turns off (not blocked, just due to inactivity) the phone won't wake up. I turned on the flashlight and wasn't able to turn it back off after a while and everything, including the shaking gesture and physical buttons, was unresponsive. The screen became unresponsive two more times, but the flashlight wasn't on then.
    Asides from that, the battery life has massively improved and the notification LED works, although it seems to be a little buggy (sometimes the blinking is not consistent).
    It should be noted that I disabled Ambient Display because I believe it prevented my phone from going into deep sleep mode.

Viz.meh

May 4, 2021
    Moto G5S Plus
    iQOO 3
    Everything works fine in this ROM but i am facing an issue,when i press the lockscreen button after 5-6min the screen goes absolutely black and the mobile does not respond to anything so i have to restart the phone,why is this happening?
    Help me!!

Last edited:

aji4032

Nov 24, 2011
    Hello... is it me or is someone else also facing the issue where the battery calibration is not correct at times and the phone just gets switched off abruptly? any idea what can be done to re-calibrate the battery?

besides this, i really loved the rom. not facing any other issue. Thanks devs! :)

Reactions: martin9753

Shreyas Gavhalkar

Sep 5, 2018
    It is recommended that you are using the latest firmware for the Moto G (5S) Plus.

to update via twrp:
    Modem only:
    https://sourceforge.net/projects/ne...5-36-14_v2.0-modem-only_20210307.zip/download

Modem, Fsg & dsp:
    Pls backup your fsg, dsp, persist, modem or firmware before install this
    How do you check what firmware version you are on? I am currently running PE 10 plus on my phone, can I install it without any problem? How do I know if I only have to flash modem or modem, fsg& dsp?

martin9753

Jul 24, 2020
    Hello... is it me or is someone else also facing the issue where the battery calibration is not correct at times and the phone just gets switched off abruptly? any idea what can be done to re-calibrate the battery?

besides this, i really loved the rom. not facing any other issue. Thanks devs! :)
    Im facing the same issue, charging, when its on 100%, i turn off the phone and on ahain and then its say 65/70%, i charge it to 100% and turn off again, i do that 3 or 4 times till it keeps 100% after the last shut down

Reactions: aji4032

aji4032

Nov 24, 2011
    Im facing the same issue, charging, when its on 100%, i turn off the phone and on ahain and then its say 65/70%, i charge it to 100% and turn off again, i do that 3 or 4 times till it keeps 100% after the last shut down
    so, you mean to say there is some battery calibration issue and doesn't get fully charged and this workaround gets the phone charged fully?

TheKicKer69

Aug 12, 2011
    Dubai
    www.i-buzz.com
    Damn the latest PE11 plus edition May 26,2021 it's corrupt . DON'T download it!!!! I tried dirty flashing May 23, 2021 but same problem. OS loads then it's a BLACK screen. only way u know fone is alive is if u press power button for 3 sec u see POWER OFF or RESTART and that's it. Jorge fix it man, wish u didn't have this May 26 update!!!! that's wot i get when trying anything in TWRP (installing, wiping, etc...) and both files EXIST i can't delete, rename, move, nothing. reluctant to do a complete wipe don't want to reinstall everything again.wiped system/dalvik/cache reinstalled MAy 23, also may 26 but both i get the phone after starting the phone and google logo to go black. only thing is 3 sec power button shows power off restart as i mentioned above.
    UPDATE: it's getting freaky - i wiped Cache/dalvik/system/data/internal storage and STILL getting this damn message.installed May 23 PE 11 plus that was working FLAWLESSLY prior to this May 26 cursed edition. again fone starts goes into OS can't see a thing. all black. power button shows power off or restart. connected to pc i can hear the sound being connected can't find it under Device Manager. last but not least the blue light for battery charging is on ^_^ wot else can i do since i literally formatted the fone?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-05-28-13-52-32.png
      Screenshot_2021-05-28-13-52-32.png
      156.2 KB · Views: 13
    Last edited:

martin9753

Jul 24, 2020
    Damn the latest PE11 plus edition May 26,2021 it's corrupt . DON'T download it!!!! I tried dirty flashing May 23, 2021 but same problem. OS loads then it's a BLACK screen. only way u know fone is alive is if u press power button for 3 sec u see POWER OFF or RESTART and that's it. Jorge fix it man, wish u didn't have this May 26 update!!!! that's wot i get when trying anything in TWRP (installing, wiping, etc...) and both files EXIST i can't delete, rename, move, nothing. reluctant to do a complete wipe don't want to reinstall everything again.wiped system/dalvik/cache reinstalled MAy 23, also may 26 but both i get the phone after starting the phone and google logo to go black. only thing is 3 sec power button shows power off restart as i mentioned above.
    UPDATE: it's getting freaky - i wiped Cache/dalvik/system/data/internal storage and STILL getting this damn message.installed May 23 PE 11 plus that was working FLAWLESSLY prior to this May 26 cursed edition. again fone starts goes into OS can't see a thing. all black. power button shows power off or restart. connected to pc i can hear the sound being connected can't find it under Device Manager. last but not least the blue light for battery charging is on ^_^ wot else can i do since i literally formatted the fone?
    Im having the same issue black screen and i cant format the phone to clean install after the last update... WTF

TheKicKer69

Aug 12, 2011
    Dubai
    www.i-buzz.com
    Im having the same issue black screen and i cant format the phone to clean install after the last update... WTF
    Fixed it!go to wipe in TWRP and FORMAT DATA. u need to type YES to do it. i removed my SD Card and SIM. did the wipe and fone restarted and working fine. DON'T USE THE MAY 26 crap stick to May 23 one. my fone is D/L my apps thru my google account. will wait till it's done then will check wots missing since i have titanium backup scheduled to backup DAILY @ 3 am. will pull wots missing in case. but i'm bored of reinstalling stuff ^__^

Last edited:

martin9753

Jul 24, 2020
    Fixed it!go to wipe in TWRP and WIPE DATA. u need to type YES to do it. i removed my SD Card and SIM. did the wipe and fone restarted and working fine. DON'T USE THE MAY 26 crap stick to May 23 one. my fone is D/L my apps thru my google account. will wait till it's done then will check wots missing since i have titanium backup scheduled to backup DAILY @ 3 am. will pull wots missing in case. but i'm bored of reinstalling stuff ^__^
    Yes, i can do it, now im having another problem (trying 26/05 rom) it install perfect but i cant update or download any app, play store says 'there is not free sapace' but intenral memory its almost empty and sd card too....

The problem with may 23 update is that im having problems with GCAM (black screen), and 26 update solve that problem...

TheKicKer69

Aug 12, 2011
    Dubai
    www.i-buzz.com
    Yes, i can do it, now im having another problem (trying 26/05 rom) it install perfect but i cant update or download any app, play store says 'there is not free sapace' but intenral memory its almost empty and sd card too....

The problem with may 23 update is that im having problems with GCAM (black screen), and 26 update solve that problem...
    DO 3 THINGS:
    1. dirty Flash may 23 again
    2.clean install again (format data - remove sd)
    3. i use camera PX it is AWESOME (PXv8.1_GCam-v1.2)

Lemme know.. and please DELETE that may 26 update it is cursed lol

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
      Wow, what a load of nonsense. The update ain't cursed buddy, it's your phone that's cursed. The May 26 update is literally the same as the May 23 build except for a small change which fixes the camera. I've updated to the 26th build via OTA and faced zero issues. I'm using the latest TWRP 3.5.2_9 recovery.

And btw, updates are well tested by people on Telegram before its uploaded to the website. So you'll never get a "cursed" update unless you're doing something wrong. Things like outdated/wrong recovery, outdated firmware, weird Magisk mods, etc. can cause various issues.
      Fixed it!go to wipe in TWRP and FORMAT DATA. u need to type YES to do it. i removed my SD Card and SIM. did the wipe and fone restarted and working fine. DON'T USE THE MAY 26 crap stick to May 23 one. my fone is D/L my apps thru my google account. will wait till it's done then will check wots missing since i have titanium backup scheduled to backup DAILY @ 3 am. will pull wots missing in case. but i'm bored of reinstalling stuff ^__^

DO 3 THINGS:
      1. dirty Flash may 23 again
      2.clean install again (format data - remove sd)
      3. i use camera PX it is AWESOME (PXv8.1_GCam-v1.2)

Lemme know.. and please DELETE that may 26 update it is cursed lol

NFjZzFl.png

PixelExperience for Motorola Moto G5S Plus [sanders]

What is this?
      PixelExperience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, boot animation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 11

Whats working?
      Wi-Fi
      RIL
      Mobile data
      GPS
      Camera
      Flashlight
      Camcorder
      Bluetooth
      FM radio
      Fingerprint reader
      Face unlock
      NFC
      Lights
      Sound/vibration

Known issues
      Nothing yet
      You tell me

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED
      Download from PixelExperience website

Donate
      Liked my work? Give me a beer

Translation
      Help with project translation

Stay tuned
      Our Telegram channel
      Our blog

It is recommended that you are using the latest firmware for the Moto G (5S) Plus.

to update via twrp:
      Modem only:
      https://sourceforge.net/projects/ne...5-36-14_v2.0-modem-only_20210307.zip/download

Modem, Fsg & dsp:
      Pls backup your fsg, dsp, persist, modem or firmware before install this
      Some screenshots
      Wow, what a load of nonsense. The update ain't cursed buddy, it's your phone that's cursed. The May 26 update is literally the same as the May 23 build except for a small change which fixes the camera. I've updated to the 26th build via OTA and faced zero issues. I'm using the latest TWRP 3.5.2_9 recovery.

And btw, updates are well tested by people on Telegram before its uploaded to the website. So you'll never get a "cursed" update unless you're doing something wrong. Things like outdated/wrong recovery, outdated firmware, weird Magisk mods, etc. can cause various issues.
      2 questions though - i cannot find under developer options ADVANCED restart (in order to reboot to system, bootloader, recovery,etc...) where can i activate it and question 2 under Battery and Display i cannot find where to display battery % . can any1 shed light on the above? cheers
      Advanced restart - Settings > System > Gestures > Power menu
      Battery percentage - Settings > System > Status bar > Battery percentage