[ROM][11][SANDERS] PixelExperience Normal/Plus [AOSP]

Search This thread

GealFox

Dec 2, 2021
Hola! Se que ya está descontinuado la ROM....funciona muy bien ...tengo un consumo mayor de la batería pero lo que realmente me preocupa es la alarma (despertador)...no siempre, pero se tilda ...el teléfono no responde...y tengo que forzar el reinicio... La instalación fue limpia y es la primer rom que uso

TimpaXxX

Aug 18, 2019
Hola! Se que ya está descontinuado la ROM....funciona muy bien ...tengo un consumo mayor de la batería pero lo que realmente me preocupa es la alarma (despertador)...no siempre, pero se tilda ...el teléfono no responde...y tengo que forzar el reinicio... La instalación fue limpia y es la primer rom que uso
Hello, i no had issues except from battery consumption. Try clean install wiping ALL, EXCEPT internal storage.
I test too LineageOS Android 10 based and run very smooth with good energy management, but not goodies of pixel.

*Hola, tené cuidado porque si el post no está en inglés pueden bajarlo*

No tuve problemas con nada en esta ROM a excepción de la duración reducida de la batería.
Si no te interesa perder algunas características de Pixel Experience, probá LineageOS.

TimpaXxX

Aug 18, 2019
Hi all.
I realized that the high battery consumption of this ROM is associated with high data consumption.
In airplane mode the duration is good.
Although the ROM is discontinued, will there be any script to correct this? (no app).
Thnx

GealFox

Dec 2, 2021
Hello, i no had issues except from battery consumption. Try clean install wiping ALL, EXCEPT internal storage.
I test too LineageOS Android 10 based and run very smooth with good energy management, but not goodies of pixel.

*Hola, tené cuidado porque si el post no está en inglés pueden bajarlo*

No tuve problemas con nada en esta ROM a excepción de la duración reducida de la batería.
Si no te interesa perder algunas características de Pixel Experience, probá LineageOS.
Thanks Bro, I solved the alarm by leaving the one that came from the factory, that is, I did not update it. with the battery problem it got a bit more complicated, but the rom is good.

user-747

Apr 27, 2014
Hi,

What is the proper way of updating G5S Plus?

My phone says that an update (PixelExperience_sanders-11.0-20210910-0657-OFFICIAL.zip) is available and I am temped to just hit 'install'. However, I remember when I similarly updated PE Android 10, the camera stopped working. Later someone told me that these are not normal updates but rather complete installs (containing updates) and I must not update from UI and have to go to recovery...etc...

Do I still need to completely re-flash (ie do an install) everything to install this update or is this a normal update (ie I just hit update) and that is it?

Opprude

Feb 2, 2022

NFjZzFl.png

PixelExperience for Motorola Moto G5S Plus [sanders]

What is this?
PixelExperience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, boot animation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 11

Whats working?
Wi-Fi
RIL
Mobile data
GPS
Camera
Flashlight
Camcorder
Bluetooth
FM radio
Fingerprint reader
Face unlock
NFC
Lights
Sound/vibration

Known issues
Nothing yet
You tell me

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED
Download from PixelExperience website

Donate
Liked my work? Give me a beer

Translation
Help with project translation

Stay tuned
Our Telegram channel
Our blog

Photos from front camera are dark,Flash is on but still camera flash and shutter are not cooperating;Flash is useless.​

Cryn_058

Jun 9, 2012
Redmi Note 8
I just installed version 11 on the moto g 5s plus, with this update the NFC does not work, the application "Sube Beta" in argentina
In case you're still interested in a fix, I created this xposed module that can help you.

If any dev is interested in the fix applied, you can find more information here: https://gitlab.com/LineageOS/issues/android/-/issues/2795#note_538728098

vishalgupta.vns

Jun 9, 2015
I don't know how and when but there is pixel experience android 12 unofficial version on internet,and for ur kind information this rom is smooth with beautiful ui like pixel 6 pro....pls guys I m not asking too much with Sanders community but don't be late in release of official pixel experience rom for Sanders.all the godies are working fine in this exept data service through netwrok service provider.
I am giving the rom link below

Last edited:

Mmfg

Jul 21, 2020
how can I download the android 11 plus edition image for moto g5s plus (sanders) it show discontinued on their website and there is no link present which can let me download the image I have searched all over the internet but they all direct me to pixel experience website and I can't find a link to download the image. Please help anyone

Ferchurito

Mar 31, 2019
Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1
Moto E
how can I download the android 11 plus edition image for moto g5s plus (sanders) it show discontinued on their website and there is no link present which can let me download the image I have searched all over the internet but they all direct me to pixel experience website and I can't find a link to download the image. Please help anyone
you can still download it. you jave to tap on the file or some button there.

Top Liked Posts