[ROM][11][SANDERS] PixelExperience Normal/Plus [AOSP]

Search This thread

NFjZzFl.png

PixelExperience for Motorola Moto G5S Plus [sanders]

What is this?
PixelExperience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, boot animation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 11

Whats working?
Wi-Fi
RIL
Mobile data
GPS
Camera
Flashlight
Camcorder
Bluetooth
FM radio
Fingerprint reader
Face unlock
NFC
Lights
Sound/vibration

Known issues
Nothing yet
You tell me

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED
Download from PixelExperience website

Donate
Liked my work? Give me a beer

Translation
Help with project translation

Stay tuned
Our Telegram channel
Our blog

Last edited:
Last edited:

yashrajseven

Mar 15, 2020
can i dirty flash (android 11 plus edition ) pixel experience ? i am currently on android 10 plus edition pixel experience rom on Moto G5s Plus.

Xdalover1

Mar 16, 2021
Pls help me I can't boot pixel experience plus 11 on my Moto g5s plus it's only showing Google logo I deleted my previous rom and I can't go back what should I do I m suck pls kindly help.

mrsiri

Sep 16, 2017
Pls help me I can't boot pixel experience plus 11 on my Moto g5s plus it's only showing Google logo I deleted my previous rom and I can't go back what should I do I m suck pls kindly help.
Your phone is in bootloop. You have to do a fresh clean install of the rom. Wipe data dalvik system and internal storage and reinstall rom. If still it doesn't work, redownload the rom

yafabo

Mar 17, 2021
Hey,

it works great !!!

No problem observed, neither with the installation nor with the use.

Thank you very much for the job! ;)

Bbbbarco

Mar 18, 2021
Moto G5S Plus
I've been having problems with Whatsapp, while the phone is locked it seems to close it. It doesn't receive any message until I open the app.

senpai_2528

Mar 18, 2021
Hey, im using airtel 4G sim on moto g5s plus and after flashing this pixel-experience my data speed has reduced drastically im receiving 2G speed instead of 4G... but where as in other mobile im receiving 4G... can anyone help me solving this problem..plz

Hi! Im the only one having trouble with battery life? Ive been using Pixel Experience 10 with no problema till a week, that i updated to Pixel Experience 11.

Now battery life is very shorter, five minutes ago i had 85% now its on 64%
Before the update i can use the phone all day at work without charging it, now it dies a few hours later (i only listen music)
The same happened yesterday in a mountain hike, i put plane mode and battery saver on (like i always do), only using it to take photos, and started the hike with 100% battery, then 4 hours later the phone shutted down. Im a mountain guide and in that way i used the phone for even 6 days only taking photos without charging it, now it last less than 1, strange.

Thanks for your work!

Reactions: Cuchis

TetaGama

Hi! Im the only one having trouble with battery life? Ive been using Pixel Experience 10 with no problema till a week, that i updated to Pixel Experience 11.

Now battery life is very shorter, five minutes ago i had 85% now its on 64%
Before the update i can use the phone all day at work without charging it, now it dies a few hours later (i only listen music)
The same happened yesterday in a mountain hike, i put plane mode and battery saver on (like i always do), only using it to take photos, and started the hike with 100% battery, then 4 hours later the phone shutted down. Im a mountain guide and in that way i used the phone for even 6 days only taking photos without charging it, now it last less than 1, strange.

Thanks for your work!
which rom did you use before that you used to get 6 days battery ? my phone lacking hard on the battery department lol.

Reactions: martin9753
which rom did you use before that you used to get 6 days battery ? my phone lacking hard on the battery department lol.
Pixel Exp. 10, the latesteñ release, when i say it lasted 6 days i mean in plane mode, all you can put off, battery saver and only using it lightly to take photos, if you keep it on it uses less battery that shutting off and on every time you want to use it. And of course brightness at minimum

Reactions: TetaGama

TheKicKer69

Aug 12, 2011
Dubai
www.i-buzz.com
Dirty Flashed this AMAZING rom over my PE Plus Edition (10). worked like a charm. Reinstalled Magisk app since it was hidden under a different name so lost Root. D/L magisk , iflashed Maisk Zip, VOILA! i will monitor the battery for I had changed my battery not long ago and on PE 10 i had 24 hrs of battery while abusing my fone. I tried all other G5S Plus Sanders 11 Custom roms and all were very bad (all 3 of them). was waiting for Jorge to do it and he did. Fingers crossed everything goes smooth and no major glitches. 2nd step would b to clean flash the ROM if major problems occur. will report soon

Reactions: martin9753

yomatias

Mar 25, 2021
I just installed version 11 on the moto g 5s plus, with this update the NFC does not work, the application "Sube Beta" in argentina

Top Liked Posts