[ROM][11 SEP 12][Fallout Evolution V5.0.0|Sense 4.0A| ICS 4.03] [Kernel 3.0.42 V1]

shrome99

May 11, 2011
Chandigarh
Yes, finally, an ICS ROM by lowveld :D

I have a request, in the One X section, there are ROMs with all kinds of tweaks, LeeDroid, Pokemon (which seems to be the same , but with different names). Could you please port them here?? Since the files require resizing, you'll have to copy the code and not the files themselves. That's why i didn't ask anyone else :p

Sent from a device waiting for the Kernel 3 source code. WAKE UP HTC !!!!!

Last edited:

ste_vlad

May 29, 2007
Buzau
Great news! I am trying to push forward as much as possible the moment of purchase of a "new and improved" 4+ inches phone since I still find them too big.
A new ROM from lowveld is exactly what I needed :). If it delivers the same (or better) experience and level of customization as Endy I'll just have to donate a 3rd time.

amidabuddha

Jun 26, 2011
Well that is nice. The USB mount issue is a PITA on the other variants. I was close to changing the hboot and try the Russian version but it seems to lack support which will not be the case here :)
As per the radio I have already flashed the new firmware and it is quite better especially the WiFi connection, but AFAIK it is country dependent...

Sent from my HTC Desire S

Last edited:
Reactions: asgardr

victorharsh

Nov 1, 2011
Annoying Bug

Very annoying issue in camera, when i first go to camera app then click on the camcader, this process is fine, when when i want to back on camera, noting happens, means camcader not going back to camera.

On camcader only home key is working.

Any suggestion for this??

Edit: when i restart my phone its back to camera :)

onlyankush_s

Dec 29, 2008
Kharupetia
www.ajs.shantibhog.com
Yes, finally, an ICS ROM by lowveld :D

I have a request, in the One X section, there are ROMs with all kinds of tweaks, LeeDroid, Pokemon (which seems to be the same , but with different names). Could you please port them here?? Since the files require resizing, you'll have to copy the code and not the files themselves. That's why i didn't ask anyone else :p

I am sure he will give it a try as I have asked the same question.earlier n he said he will love to give it a try but resizing is one heck of a task....

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk 2

amidabuddha

Jun 26, 2011
What a great morning... ICS from Lowveld! :D

Has anyone tried upgrade from latest Primo S?
Primo S has lyapota stuff integrated. I believe this one here is a clean port, except the additions that lowveld made himself.
Anyway a fresh setup can take you up to 20 minutes if you use the right backup tools. I am using Google server for the Contacts, Calendar, Tasks and Bookmarks. Titanium backup for the apps and settings. There is an app on the Market for the SMS, but I don't care about them. Sometimes I do a clean install even when updating the same ROM to avoid any bugs leftovers and unnecessary problems.

shrome99

May 11, 2011
Chandigarh
You can flash without a full wipe if you want, but do not report bugs in that case. To report bugs, do a full wipe. This applies to all ROMs, not just this one, I always perform full wipes, even when updating to a newer version of the same ROM, like amidabuddha said.

olyloh6696

Oct 20, 2009
Manchester
Can anyone confirm HTC Trace is present please? In the 1.56 base, htc removed it, but proxuser added it back!

Perhaps lowveld could do the same? :)

Also the homescreen, are they 2D? I'd rather have it fully 2D, in 1.56 HTC got rid of the semi 3D. But prox added this back, but now we have FC's in HTC Sense because we are using the old launcher

Sent from my HTC Desire S using xda premium

amidabuddha

Jun 26, 2011
Menu on home screen sorry :)
The same here. Probably it is the 1.56 stock behaviour, the menu button works in every other screen or app. For me it is not a big deal since we have shortcut to the system settings in the notification bar and the wallpapers can be changed in personalization app. Apart from that this ROM is perfect (no surprise, taking the author ;) ) Tested USB mount several times works as a charm Internet Transit too (oh I have missed this feature a long time). The camera is not FC with flashlight. It is fast. No HTC System crash. Personally I do not need much more.

Oh and one more important thing (at least for me): USB debbuging is enabled by default

Last edited: