[ROM][11 SEP 12][Fallout Evolution V5.0.0|Sense 4.0A| ICS 4.03] [Kernel 3.0.42 V1]

BeDesireS

Aug 30, 2011
Trier
You can flash without a full wipe if you want, but do not report bugs in that case. To report bugs, do a full wipe. This applies to all ROMs, not just this one, I always perform full wipes, even when updating to a newer version of the same ROM, like amidabuddha said.

Sent from a device waiting for the Kernel 3 source code. WAKE UP HTC !!!!!
I normally do it the same way, but I wan`t to give lowveld`s build a try asap.
But full wipe and new setup during work is not so easy! :D

Therefore I asked for the upgrade. Can´t wait for a Lowveld ICS experience! ;)

aliishere

Mar 27, 2010
C:\universe\...\islamabad
can someone suggest me a good camera app which can switch the cams and and i can use front cam......hehe...i will appericiate that

EDIT:after trying several cam app i found CAMERA 360 ULTIMATE.......

Last edited:

darkrainx2

Sep 30, 2010
Bucharest
Menu button on home screen not working, no htc trace keyboard! but the rom is awesome! camera works great, no close after take a photo with flash or after recording a video! usb storage also works!!

and also no semi-3d effect homescreen changer + no advanced power menu! hope those features will be added soon!!!

thaks very much for this rom!!!

Last edited:

Grizzly6117

Mar 20, 2012
Gateshead
Very annoying issue in camera, when i first go to camera app then click on the camcader, this process is fine, when when i want to back on camera, noting happens, means camcader not going back to camera.

On camcader only home key is working.

Any suggestion for this??

Edit: when i restart my phone its back to camera :)
I mentioned earlier about problems with the camcorder, a simple press to home and hold in home button, then remove camera to close the task will fix it without needing to rebot

---------- Post added at 09:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:13 AM ----------

Very annoying issue in camera, when i first go to camera app then click on the camcader, this process is fine, when when i want to back on camera, noting happens, means camcader not going back to camera.

On camcader only home key is working.

Any suggestion for this??

Edit: when i restart my phone its back to camera :)
can someone suggest me a good camera app which can switch the cams and and i can use front cam......hehe...i will appericiate that

EDIT:after trying several cam app i found CAMERA 360 ULTIMATE.......
Camerafx is good, So is Pro HDR

---------- Post added at 09:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:15 AM ----------

Can anyone confirm HTC Trace is present please? In the 1.56 base, htc removed it, but proxuser added it back!

Perhaps lowveld could do the same? :)

Also the homescreen, are they 2D? I'd rather have it fully 2D, in 1.56 HTC got rid of the semi 3D. But prox added this back, but now we have FC's in HTC Sense because we are using the old launcher

Sent from my HTC Desire S using xda premium
No Trace. well 2d. homescreens switch in a 2d style now, with no fancy transitions

Grizzly6117

Mar 20, 2012
Gateshead
Can anyone confirm HTC Trace is present please? In the 1.56 base, htc removed it, but proxuser added it back!

Perhaps lowveld could do the same? :)

Also the homescreen, are they 2D? I'd rather have it fully 2D, in 1.56 HTC got rid of the semi 3D. But prox added this back, but now we have FC's in HTC Sense because we are using the old launcher

Sent from my HTC Desire S using xda premium
btw if your looking for a nice Trace type keyboard, i would recommend swype, much better the other like slideit etc.

---------- Post added at 09:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:24 AM ----------

Can anyone report how the battery usage is performing. ??

Looking to try a famous LOWVELD rom !
7 hours still on 100%

note: havnt used phone heavy with brightness not so high, but still good i quess

Reactions: jacmeister

jacmeister

Jul 1, 2010
London
7 hours still on 100%

note: havnt used phone heavy with brightness not so high, but still good i quess

Sweet, sounds ok to me. Think i will dip my toe in and try some !! Thanks

Shamz84

Dec 1, 2011
Finally an Lowved Sense 4 rom, i'm sure it will be as good as your previous work.

I'm downloading the rom now. before Install it i want to make sure i have everything upto scratch.

HBoot is 6.98.1002
Radio is 38.03.11

I've not flashed these before, will it need updating so Fallout will run smoothly?

Never mind just read the installation, totally missed that the first time round.

Last edited:

suku_patel_22

Jun 22, 2011
Mumbai
Finally an Lowved Sense 4 rom, i'm sure it will be as good as your previous work.

I'm downloading the rom now. before Install it i want to make sure i have everything upto scratch.

HBoot is 6.98.1002
Radio is 38.03.11

I've not flashed these before, will it need updating so Fallout will run smoothly?

Sham
Should be fine... Read OP

Sent from a Desire S waiting for Kernel 3 sources. WAKE UP HTC!!!!

amidabuddha

Jun 26, 2011
Found very minor bug - menu key is not working in browser. And the browser itself feels buggy (had trouble with signing in with my google account - i have appeared unsigned severat times before sucess) and the Lab function is not working, it went fullscreen and without menu key was not able to navigate. Had to clean data to fix

@Shamz84

It is not hboot dependent. As per the radio if your signal and reception are fine it is ok too.

BeDesireS

Aug 30, 2011
Trier
The Rom is awesome and overall performance is great as well!
Thanks Lowveld for another great project!

Volume Wakeup would be great to have!

Btw: For those of you who want to try... upgrading from Primo S caused bootloop for me, so I had to do a clean install! ;)

Shamz84

Dec 1, 2011
One bug so far i have found that on the home screen's i can use the menu button, nothing seems to happen with is, however the menu buttons does work when i use it within a app.

Camera seems to be working fine with me.

Over all so far a nice and fast Rom once everything has been installed.

Eclipse_Droid

Sep 9, 2011
Cambridge
One bug so far i have found that on the home screen's i can use the menu button, nothing seems to happen with is, however the menu buttons does work when i use it within a app.

Camera seems to be working fine with me.

Over all so far a nice and fast Rom once everything has been installed.
Got same issue with the menu button. Hopefully will be fixed in next release. Although tbh it isn't such a big deal..... Settings can be accessed from from notification menu and app drawer

Sent from my HTC Desire S using XDA