- Switch to OSS hals
> Fixes WFD
- Fix ok google
- Revert buggy experimental UI changes
- Add StatiXOS bolt in about page
- Convert global actions to translucent overlay with blur
- Kernel Upstream
- Source Upstream
- Enable press power button to unlock (instead of touching the fingerprint sensor)
- Update telephony to LA.UM.9.1.r1-07000-SMXXX0.0
- Enable telephony injection
- Update ims

Download

GAPPS ARE INCLUDED

Bugs:
WFD
You tell me

Karmel sources

Have fun!​

Last edited:

carlshark

Jul 9, 2012
Hey guys I still can't upload screenshots, if anyone would be able to do it for me I'd appreciate it
Hi @_4PERTURE_ I made a screen recording of StatixOS and uploaded it on YouTube. Hope this helps.

For some reason my F2FS /data partition cannot be properly detected by Lineage Recovery and I was initially unable to install. I reverted to TWRP, changed /data to EXT4, returned to Lineage Recovery and the install worked. But it might not have been the reason for working because according to Device Info HW, /data is still F2FS.

I cannot get into the Styles and Wallpaper menu.

Thank you for your hard work!

amirizad_7436

Sep 6, 2018
oh looks good. about to a daily driver.

anyway, is it not possible to flash the rom through twrp?
As Q was at this stage and needed special twrp this rom is like it too
It should just goes some moth to update twrps to flash all R rom with them
Until a further notice you should use that twrp

logosA

Recognized Contributor
Nov 17, 2013
Heraklion Crete
Hi @_4PERTURE_ I made a screen recording of StatixOS and uploaded it on YouTube. Hope this helps.

For some reason my F2FS /data partition cannot be properly detected by Lineage Recovery and I was initially unable to install. I reverted to TWRP, changed /data to EXT4, returned to Lineage Recovery and the install worked. But it might not have been the reason for working because according to Device Info HW, /data is still F2FS.

I cannot get into the Styles and Wallpaper menu.

Thank you for your hard work!
thanks for the video, it certainly give us a good heads up.
Have you tried in developers options:

windows animation scale
transition animation scale
and
Animator duration scale
all these three to set to 0.5 x and see if it gets even smoother and scroll much faster?

carlshark

Jul 9, 2012
thanks for the video, it certainly give us a good heads up.
Have you tried

and see if it gets even smoother and scroll much faster?
I tried and it does get smoother and scroll much faster, which is the direct effect of adjusting those values anyway. I can say with confidence though that coming from MIUI and other ROMs like Pixel Experience/PE +/crDroid/EvolutionX/ion OS there is no discernible difference in smoothness and scroll speed.

Yoss Roness

Jan 8, 2019
Hi, first of all thank you so much for making this ROM, having a fully functional Android 11 ROM within days of the Android 11 Launch is amazing! Something I noticed though, is that whenever I try to mount /System and flash the Magisk zip file, when I reboot the Magisk app says that Magisk is not installed. Is there a fix?

4PERTURE

Jul 26, 2020
Leiria
Hi, first of all thank you so much for making this ROM, having a fully functional Android 11 ROM within days of the Android 11 Launch is amazing! Something I noticed though, is that whenever I try to mount /System and flash the Magisk zip file, when I reboot the Magisk app says that Magisk is not installed. Is there a fix?
Are you using magisk canary?

4PERTURE

Jul 26, 2020
Leiria