[ROM][11][SURYA/KARNA][NEW] PixelExperience [AOSP]

Search This thread

livinx

Dec 2, 2019
I cant download the img or zip files through PixelExperience website.
All files come with 0bytes. Sometimes it loads about half, and then stops and the file is corrupted.

Any other mirror download?

Ahmadhassan92

Mar 14, 2014
I cant download the img or zip files through PixelExperience website.
All files come with 0bytes. Sometimes it loads about half, and then stops and the file is corrupted.

Any other mirror download?
Same problem here, download not working
I've been struggling with this download since last week. Sometimes the download starts but crashes in middle, other times it kept giving null files.
I gave it an attempt just now and surprised to see it is working flawlessly fine..

berni502

Oct 28, 2013
It doesnt i can open tabs of yesterday just fine but in miui 5 mins passes and the tab is there but you open it and nothing that you were doing
lol you can open tab form yesterday in this rom...!?
Doubt, it behaves just like miui it kills alomst all of the tabs in the morning leaving like 2-4 so yea test it again perhaps.
In additional it just kill apps randomly and not even use half of the reserved swap memory.

In this state is just better to stay on miui.

sergio😀

May 1, 2021
Colombia
Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC
lol you can open tab form yesterday in this rom...!?
Doubt, it behaves just like miui it kills alomst all of the tabs in the morning leaving like 2-4 so yea test it again perhaps.
In additional it just kill apps randomly and not even use half of the reserved swap memory.

In this state is just better to stay on miui.
I am gonna test it i could open a tab of discord of yesterday just as it was without seeing the discord logo starting and discord starting this rom is really good at that multitasking is good i dont have swap memory lol

berni502

Oct 28, 2013
I am gonna test it i could open a tab of discord of yesterday just as it was without seeing the discord logo starting and discord starting this rom is really good at that multitasking is good i dont have swap memory lol
yes you have 3gb of locked swap in this rom on stock Kernel and its strange couse i have almost all of my apps kill and clear from recents overnight just like in miui

abnerstriker17

May 18, 2021
Overall a very good ROM, but I am having an issue, or at least I would consider it one. Sometimes when I lock the phone, I have to hold the power button, then I can unlock it with my PIN or fingerprint. Any workaround or solution to this?

Reactions: xoxol542

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    AFTER A FEW PAINFUL WEEKS OF WORK I PRESENT TO YOU

photo_2021-04-18_23-05-12.jpg

Pixel Experience Official - 20/05
    * CAF Vendor (again) - updated to Android 11
    * Fixed most bugs from previous CAF-based build
    * Performance and battery efficiency improvements
    * Dynamic refresh rate
    * Many smaller bugs from non-CAF PE fixed - for example minimal brightness when using autobrightness and a few nfc improvements
    * May security patch

FIRMWARE AND VENDOR ALREADY INCLUDED

Dirty flash is fine

NOTE: Only use kernels marked as "CAF"! "OSS" or prebuilt kernels won't fully work!

Important: Older recoveries, particularly OrangeFox will not work with this build. TWRP 3.5.1+ or any build of PE recovery is recommended!

GPL parts and a few open repos of surya-caf project live here:

Consider donating:
    paypal.me/nullby

Download:

🥵
    FAQ (yes, I know, these things may be obvious to you)
    1. Do safetynet/gpay/nfc work?
    A: Yes, they do!
    2. Does decryption work in recoveries?
    A: Yeah, it does on newer ones (recommended TWRP 3.5.1+)
    3. Does Volte/Vowifi work?
    A: We got a few successful reports from people using them. In general if it worked before it should work now
    4. I wanna check the integrity of the files, what are the MD5s?
    A: regular: fa097bdd37169506ce1cbe125061ff45 plus: 5d876edf7e5191556e1c8f4191d722fd
    5. Do you recommend flashing force encryption remover?
    A: No. It's a very important security feature and disabling it is just stupid
    6. Is OTA fine?
    A: Of course!
    Thank you for clearing the misunderstanding, i was thinking maybe I'd have to flash miui a10 vendor and then i will be able to flash this rom.
    I am currently on arrow os, no major bugs with arrow for me but i kinda wanna stay as close to pixel as i can (for those live come alive wallpapers too)
    Can you confirm if this rom is stable enough to be used as daily? Arrow gets updates and security patches very often, how about pe+?
    Thanks again
    From my experience, PE rom are one of the most stable custom rom for AOSP based rom. Using since PE9 on Redmi Note 5 (whyred) to Note 7 (lavender) to this (surya) and there were very few versions that had serious issues, some fixed within a couple of days and some are within 2 days (back when Henrique himself still being a maintainer).

I had used Havoc and Lineages but both are either too customisable (which unintentionally crashed) or too unstable.

But everyone experience may vary. I never, ever recommend PE+ since the starts. It is the rom that tried too hard to be what it isn't. If you want customisation and stability, I'll try Arrow (it's an excellent rom but not my cup of tea).
    I keep hitting the bar instead of the enter key, thereby often losing an entire typed text. Maybe because stock firmware has no bar, I got used to that. I guess I'll just just have to get used to a big bar.
    if you are using magisk you can download the module fullscreen/immersive gesture from magisk manager just press + button 2 times
    Pixel Experience Official - 21/05 HOTFIX
    * Fixed portrait mode in ANX and select XMLs for GCAMs
    * Fixed PE recovery on some devices

Dirty flash is fine

NOTE: Only use kernels marked as "CAF"! "OSS" or prebuilt kernels won't fully work!

Important: Older recoveries, particularly OrangeFox will not work with this build. TWRP 3.5.1+ or any build of PE recovery is recommended!

Consider donating:
    paypal.me/nullby

Download:

🥵

NFjZzFl.png

PixelExperience for Poco X3/Poco X3 NFC [surya/karna]

What is this?
    PixelExperience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, boot animation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 11

Whats working?
    Wi-Fi
    RIL
    Mobile data
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Camcorder
    Bluetooth
    FM radio
    Fingerprint reader
    Face unlock
    NFC
    Lights
    Sound/vibration

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED
    Download from PixelExperience website

Donate
    Liked my work? Give me a beer

Translation
    Help with project translation

Stay tuned
    Our Telegram channel
    Our blog

Pixel Experience Official - 21/05 HOTFIX
    * Fixed portrait mode in ANX and select XMLs for GCAMs
    * Fixed PE recovery on some devices

Dirty flash is fine

Consider donating:
    paypal.me/nullby

Download:

🥵
    AFTER A FEW PAINFUL WEEKS OF WORK I PRESENT TO YOU

photo_2021-04-18_23-05-12.jpg

Pixel Experience Official - 20/05
    * CAF Vendor (again) - updated to Android 11
    * Fixed most bugs from previous CAF-based build
    * Performance and battery efficiency improvements
    * Dynamic refresh rate
    * Many smaller bugs from non-CAF PE fixed - for example minimal brightness when using autobrightness and a few nfc improvements
    * May security patch

Dirty flash is fine

Consider donating:
    paypal.me/nullby

Download:

🥵
    * * * Thread Cleaned, Again * * *

Thanks to those who reported the troll and didn't add fuel to their immature, childish fire.

My apologies for not being available to remove these classless posts sooner (I was driving home from work).

Please remember, even when members don't use such ridiculous language, when we argue, rant, and lose our minds in the threads, THIS IS WHAT WE LOOK LIKE to all the adults and mature members. So don't be a 🤡🤡🤡

If the troll tries to return, please immediately send me a PM, then REPORT the comment.

Thanks again to all the regulars who kept their cool and didn't feed the troll (y)
    Pixel Experience Official - 18/04
    * First build to use new fully custom CAF-based vendor - PE is the first rom to ship a fully stable custom vendor on POCO X3!
    * Many improvements and bug fixes - for example minimal brightness when using autobrightness and a few nfc fixes
    * Completely new kernel
    * April security patch
    * Weather on lockscreen fixed

NOTE: While existing custom kernels DO work nfc will only work on stock kernel for now. You have been warned. For kernel devs: revert xiaomi's nfc changes to fix this!

Dirty flash is fine

Q firmware recommended

Consider donating:

Download:

🥵