• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][11][SURYA/KARNA][NEW] PixelExperience [AOSP]

Search This thread

[email protected]

Jul 9, 2017
Pixel Experience official - July build
* Extreme battery saver fixed
* FM app removed (as it's unsupported)
* Various performance improvements and minor bug fixes
* July security patch (obviously)

FIRMWARE AND VENDOR ALREADY INCLUDED

Dirty flash is fine

NOTE: Only use kernels marked as "CAF"! "OSS" or prebuilt kernels won't fully work!

Important: Older recoveries, particularly OrangeFox will not work with this build. TWRP 3.5.1+ or any build of PE recovery is recommended! New TWRP builds (3.5.2_10-5+) are untested!

Open source parts of surya-caf project live here:

Consider donating:

Download:

👉👈😳
Facing Screencast issues , while connecting with anything using screencast my device restarts itself .

inverse.surya

Aug 3, 2021
Hi, I'm using this rom and I have one issue
my PC cant detect the device when I choose USB File Transfer
anyone can help me to fix this?
because the USB File Transfer works fine on TWRP, but If I boot to the rom, USB File Transfer is not working, only Photo Transfer work
Thanks

Edit : It happen in some of my device, my PC cant detect the MTP mode
but my laptop can detect MTP Mode

Last edited:

Spineshankumb

Dec 19, 2011
Caserta
Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC
Hi all i'm using this Rom since the first release and now it's a really good rom. But now i'm facing a strange issue i'm not able to change rom i can only install a MIUI recovery but after that i can only install this rom too but not others like dotOS. i'm thinking it's releated with OSS builds but i dont how to install other Roms.

Kryptyk128

Dec 15, 2016
A specific problem which I was having in pixel experience 10 is also happening with 11 is that sometimes after a while you cant send or receive calls even though the mobile radio works and shows signal strength. I have to manually restart the radio power/airplane mode or restart the device which solves the issue but is just a temporary fix.
I'm on the Karna version of the X3, anywhere I can maybe send logs or something for someone to fix this would be helpful.

pirx666

Oct 28, 2014
Great, I'm having the issue with calls on MIUI and thought about switching to a custom ROM. It doesn't seem worth the effort as the device itself seems to be doomed and there are no stable ROM's anywhere. I guess it's time to sell it.

Reactions: m0tyrider

Noter2017

Dec 10, 2016
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4
Xiaomi Mi Band 4
Great, I'm having the issue with calls on MIUI and thought about switching to a custom ROM. It doesn't seem worth the effort as the device itself seems to be doomed and there are no stable ROM's anywhere. I guess it's time to sell it.
There are stable ROMs all around.

Me and many others are using custom ROMs that are perfectly stable, bug free and have a great performance and battery life.

Reactions: qu38mm

m0tyrider

Dec 14, 2008
Are you having issues with the Google dialer?

I thought the same, but since moving to pixel experience the dialer issue is still present so it's not a rom based issue.

That said I am finding the pixel experience rom not very stable. My phone will reboot about 2-3 times per day. I unlock the phone, it will freeze, then reboot.

Havn't found a common cause yet

qu38mm

Oct 25, 2020
Well that's definitely something wrong on your end. My phone has been up for a month and it's completely fine. PE+ is stable AF. I've been using PE+ for many months and have had none of those issues.

Hope you find the cause.

m0tyrider

Dec 14, 2008
Well that's definitely something wrong on your end. My phone has been up for a month and it's completely fine. PE+ is stable AF. I've been using PE+ for many months and have had none of those issues.

Hope you find the cause.
I have another friend with the same Google dialer issue as me - different phones/roms. Same Google phone version.

So yours has never just randomly rebooted or froze ?

How did you flash your rom ?

qu38mm

Oct 25, 2020
Maybe I had a bad flash - Whats your country?

I used the pixel experience bootloader, maybe ill try TWRP.
Australia and I had eu region before flashing custom ROMs. Have no issues with Google dialer or freezing and crashing. Not on stock, not on EU rom, not on arrow and not here. So obviously there is a reason and yes maybe try reflash. This is my first android and flashing and I had no issues, besides the few bugs in PE+ which have already been fixed.

suryavan

May 31, 2020
After the update of 19/7/2021 the app lock function was gone but with that gone the apps that I used in app lock can't be uninstalled any more !!!
Please help me how do I uninstall those apps

sadab

Apr 26, 2013
Dhaka
Sony Xperia SP
Xiaomi Mi 5
I am currently on ArrowOs android 11 2021-07-31 build. As i faced some problems on ArrowOs i want to shift to pixel experience since i saw some post on this thread that this rom is pretty stable.
Can anyone suggest me the flashing procedure since I'm on ArrowOs rom?

suryavan

May 31, 2020
I am currently on ArrowOs android 11 2021-07-31 build. As i faced some problems on ArrowOs i want to shift to pixel experience since i saw some post on this thread that this rom is pretty stable.
Can anyone suggest me the flashing procedure since I'm on ArrowOs rom?
This is the official pixel install guide hope you'll find it helpful

Reactions: sadab

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    The way I installed it:

1. Download a fastboot version of MIUI Android 11 ROM
    2. Unpack the downloaded archive and find a file named super.img
    3. I used a USB OTG with a USB memory drive to flash super.img in TWRP, then flash the ROM

Everything went fine, ROM is still working pretty good.
    For anyone still on the previous maintainer version and still wonder how to get on with the new one or need some feedback. (In case you don't join the Telegram group and basically out of the loop).

1. Basically, with all flashing the super.img or fastboot in MiFlash, you just need to go back to stock state as the previous maintainer had modified the partition which incompatible with others. The easiest way to do so is to use MiFlash. Trust me, I tried the super.img method before and it wasted me like 1-2 hrs just to see the error 1 in TWRP and 'the file is corrupted" in OF.
    2. After revert back to stock miui rom, you start from scratch like flashing TWRP in fastboot (as it is back to MIUI recovery), format storage, flash the rom (I did not flash any FW) and that basically it.

The feedback of this rom, inevitably have to compare with the previous one.
    1. You got the minimum refresh rate back = a bit of battery saving.
    2. You got HBM and CABC mode. Kinda useful especially with mediocre brightness display in X3.
    3. Once or twice freezing in 1st boot but gone after that.
    4. Some said that the notification is a bit delayed, compared to previous one. Not significantly on mine.

Overall, it's the same rom but you gained some features back like color setting and minimum refresh rate. Just give it a go.

PS. I'm also waiting for the A12 version.
    Did the update wipe your internal memory and storage? Since it does say it's a new partition table.
    Yes it does. Everything wiped - fresh start but I've got backup on cloud so i do not worry about that much.
    Yes it does. Everything wiped - fresh start but I've got backup on cloud so i do not worry about that much.
    Thanks for the feedback.

Apart some super.img issues, I installed the new update and so far it seems very solid.

The hassle of reinstalling and restoring apps and data is not as bad as on earlier versions of Android, but it's still very cumbersome and annoying.
    GCam Fix for Pixel Experience [11]

Here

NFjZzFl.png

PixelExperience for Poco X3/Poco X3 NFC [surya/karna]

What is this?
    PixelExperience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, boot animation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 11

Whats working?
    Wi-Fi
    RIL
    Mobile data
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Camcorder
    Bluetooth
    FM radio
    Fingerprint reader
    Face unlock
    NFC
    Lights
    Sound/vibration

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED
    Download from PixelExperience website

Donate
    Liked my work? Give me a beer

Translation
    Help with project translation

Stay tuned
    Our Telegram channel
    Our blog

New maintainer
    Pixel Experience official - July build
    * Extreme battery saver fixed
    * FM app removed (as it's unsupported)
    * Various performance improvements and minor bug fixes
    * July security patch (obviously)

Dirty flash is fine

NOTE: Only use kernels marked as "CAF"! "OSS" or prebuilt kernels won't fully work!

Important: Older recoveries, particularly OrangeFox will not work with this build. TWRP 3.5.1+ or any build of PE recovery is recommended! New TWRP builds (3.5.2_10-5+) are untested!

Open source parts of surya-caf project live here:

Consider donating:

Download:

👉👈😳
    AFTER A FEW PAINFUL WEEKS OF WORK I PRESENT TO YOU

photo_2021-04-18_23-05-12.jpg

Pixel Experience Official - 20/05
    * CAF Vendor (again) - updated to Android 11
    * Fixed most bugs from previous CAF-based build
    * Performance and battery efficiency improvements
    * Dynamic refresh rate
    * Many smaller bugs from non-CAF PE fixed - for example minimal brightness when using autobrightness and a few nfc improvements
    * May security patch

Dirty flash is fine

Important: Older recoveries, particularly OrangeFox will not work with this build. TWRP 3.5.1+ or any build of PE recovery is recommended!

GPL parts and a few open repos of surya-caf project live here:

Consider donating:
    paypal.me/nullby

Download:

🥵
    * * * Thread Cleaned, Again * * *

Thanks to those who reported the troll and didn't add fuel to their immature, childish fire.

My apologies for not being available to remove these classless posts sooner (I was driving home from work).

Please remember, even when members don't use such ridiculous language, when we argue, rant, and lose our minds in the threads, THIS IS WHAT WE LOOK LIKE to all the adults and mature members. So don't be a 🤡🤡🤡

If the troll tries to return, please immediately send me a PM, then REPORT the comment.

Thanks again to all the regulars who kept their cool and didn't feed the troll (y)