• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][11][SURYA/KARNA][NEW] PixelExperience [AOSP]

Search This thread

Rumbiz

Aug 19, 2020
For anyone having troubles with GPay since today\yesterday...
Factory reset, uninstalling Magisk and so on would not help.
Working solution is:
Install Magisk.
Install Ruri from Magisk. Install Ruri-LSPosed from Magisk. Reboot HERE. NOT EARLIER.
Install xPrivacyLua from Fdroid\ github\apk.
Tap on LSposed. Tap on xPrivacyLua here.
Check that 2 of 3 is marked (Magisk is not).
Tap 3-dot. "Hide apps". Uncheck System.
Find Google Play Services. Tap it.
Move to XPL. Tap GPServices.
Check "Use Tracking". Reboot.
Config Magisk Hide, and config Magisk installation with different name (available in options).
Clear data on GPStore, Google Play Services and GPay.
Run GPlayStore. Run GPay. Config your card.

Last edited:
Reactions: gonzo99 and jollfye

spong80

Jan 4, 2016
Working solution is:
Install Magisk.
Install Ruri from Magisk. Install Ruri-LSPosed from Magisk. Reboot HERE. NOT EARLIER.
Config Magisk Hide, and config Magisk installation with different name (available in options).
Got a simple guide for installing Ruri & xPrivacyLua? a little lost here :/

Rumbiz

Aug 19, 2020
Got a simple guide for installing Ruri & xPrivacyLua? a little lost here :/
Ruri, LSPosed can be installed from Magisk directly. Just open Magisk, click last button at bottom menu (puzzle piece), then you can find a search button. Click it and enter Ruri.
You need just Ruri package 1st.
Then from the same search find Ruri- LSPosed. Install it too.
Reboot.
XPL can be found here:
https://repo.xposed.info/module/eu.faircode.xlua. Download APK and install it.

gonzo99

Jun 1, 2008
Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC
Working solution is:
Install Magisk.
Can confirm that works, thanks... At least as far as it claiming everything is fine - yet to actually try it...

Will this be something that might be baked in to a future version of ROM, or are Google doing something that means any custom ROM in future may well need magisk to get GPay working?

_Raziel666

Jun 15, 2011
Athens
Works for me as well.

Although I don't like to install things I don't know what they're doing... And with this solution not one but three additional apps/modules are installed.

Diliz

Jul 17, 2016
New maintainer
Are you the new maintainer? :) Can you give us the source if you're not the new maintainer?(You gave us some hope by stating this but nothing changed on pixelexperience website xD )

On september 10th, pixelexperience team said: "We also would like to announce that we are stopping the intake of NEW maintainers until we attain stability on A12 releases."

I'm hoping this rom will stay available on our phones :/

CherryFarmer8

Aug 4, 2017
Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC
Are you the new maintainer? :) Can you give us the source if you're not the new maintainer?(You gave us some hope by stating this but nothing changed on pixelexperience website xD )

On september 10th, pixelexperience team said: "We also would like to announce that we are stopping the intake of NEW maintainers until we attain stability on A12 releases."

I'm hoping this rom will stay available on our phones :/
We already got a new maintainer and he also have released his own unofficial build. You can test it and report on the telegram channel

Diliz

Jul 17, 2016
Working solution is:
Install Magisk.

For users with google pay issues, I got a fix from @CODE_DAGOTH on PE telegram, so thanks to him ;)

Follow the previous mentionned process as well for safetynet issues and google play store issues (like netflix/revolut not available, etc), I used safetynetfix too, available here: https://github.com/kdrag0n/safetynet-fix (attached to this message as well)
Safetynetfix needs riru as well, so install it first :)

For google pay only (you should already have done the magisk things on the previous process, magisk hide enable, magisk installation with different name, etc...):
1. Clear all Data (Gpay, Play Store, Play Services)
2. Add apps google pay, play store and play services into Magisk Hide (should be checked)
3. Reboot your phone.
4. Install attached module "SqLite Fix", available here: https://github.com/stylemessiah/GPay-SQLite-Fix (attached to this message as well)
5. Reboot and try to add new card.

CTS should work as well as Gpay now

Thanks to @Rumbiz and @CODE_DAGOTH for the tips here ;)

Attachments

• GPay.SQLite.Fix.v2.4.zip
    222.9 KB · Views: 17
  • safetynet-fix-v2.0.0.zip
    25.4 KB · Views: 14
Reactions: pnin
There is new build from new maintainer :)

• If you are in the last Official Build of the old maintainer you must :
---flash MIUI fastboot with mi flash tool (pc application)
---or super.img file (u can find it by extract miui fastboot) in twrp/ofox to fix the partitions before flashing the new build.

Flash guide: Go to recovery, use TWRP or Orange Fox.
Make a data format
Flash last fw
Flash rom
Reboot system and enjoy

MrMD69

Hey,

Glad to hear we got new build ! Could someone provide super.img ? Formating data is necessary ?

Edit. Yesterday i installed new update. I did it without super.img and without MiUi fastboot - i just formated data and installed it via recovery. So far it is working like a harm.

Last edited:

robogo1982

Apr 24, 2011
Osijek
Realme 6
Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC
Hey,

Glad to hear we got new build ! Could someone provide super.img ? Formating data is necessary ?

Edit. Yesterday i installed new update. I did it without super.img and without MiUi fastboot - i just formated data and installed it via recovery. So far it is working like a harm.
Did the update wipe your internal memory and storage? Since it does say it's a new partition table.

robogo1982

Apr 24, 2011
Osijek
Realme 6
Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC
Yes it does. Everything wiped - fresh start but I've got backup on cloud so i do not worry about that much.
Thanks for the feedback.

Apart some super.img issues, I installed the new update and so far it seems very solid.

The hassle of reinstalling and restoring apps and data is not as bad as on earlier versions of Android, but it's still very cumbersome and annoying.

Reactions: jollfye

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    The way I installed it:

1. Download a fastboot version of MIUI Android 11 ROM
    2. Unpack the downloaded archive and find a file named super.img
    3. I used a USB OTG with a USB memory drive to flash super.img in TWRP, then flash the ROM

Everything went fine, ROM is still working pretty good.
    For anyone still on the previous maintainer version and still wonder how to get on with the new one or need some feedback. (In case you don't join the Telegram group and basically out of the loop).

1. Basically, with all flashing the super.img or fastboot in MiFlash, you just need to go back to stock state as the previous maintainer had modified the partition which incompatible with others. The easiest way to do so is to use MiFlash. Trust me, I tried the super.img method before and it wasted me like 1-2 hrs just to see the error 1 in TWRP and 'the file is corrupted" in OF.
    2. After revert back to stock miui rom, you start from scratch like flashing TWRP in fastboot (as it is back to MIUI recovery), format storage, flash the rom (I did not flash any FW) and that basically it.

The feedback of this rom, inevitably have to compare with the previous one.
    1. You got the minimum refresh rate back = a bit of battery saving.
    2. You got HBM and CABC mode. Kinda useful especially with mediocre brightness display in X3.
    3. Once or twice freezing in 1st boot but gone after that.
    4. Some said that the notification is a bit delayed, compared to previous one. Not significantly on mine.

Overall, it's the same rom but you gained some features back like color setting and minimum refresh rate. Just give it a go.

PS. I'm also waiting for the A12 version.
    Did the update wipe your internal memory and storage? Since it does say it's a new partition table.
    Yes it does. Everything wiped - fresh start but I've got backup on cloud so i do not worry about that much.
    Thanks for the feedback.

Apart some super.img issues, I installed the new update and so far it seems very solid.

The hassle of reinstalling and restoring apps and data is not as bad as on earlier versions of Android, but it's still very cumbersome and annoying.
    GCam Fix for Pixel Experience [11]

Here

NFjZzFl.png

PixelExperience for Poco X3/Poco X3 NFC [surya/karna]

What is this?
    PixelExperience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, boot animation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 11

Whats working?
    Wi-Fi
    RIL
    Mobile data
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Camcorder
    Bluetooth
    FM radio
    Fingerprint reader
    Face unlock
    NFC
    Lights
    Sound/vibration

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED
    Download from PixelExperience website

Donate
    Liked my work? Give me a beer

Translation
    Help with project translation

Stay tuned
    Our Telegram channel
    Our blog

New maintainer
    Pixel Experience official - July build
    * Extreme battery saver fixed
    * FM app removed (as it's unsupported)
    * Various performance improvements and minor bug fixes
    * July security patch (obviously)

FIRMWARE AND VENDOR ALREADY INCLUDED

Dirty flash is fine

NOTE: Only use kernels marked as "CAF"! "OSS" or prebuilt kernels won't fully work!

Important: Older recoveries, particularly OrangeFox will not work with this build. TWRP 3.5.1+ or any build of PE recovery is recommended! New TWRP builds (3.5.2_10-5+) are untested!

Open source parts of surya-caf project live here:

Consider donating:

Download:

👉👈😳
    AFTER A FEW PAINFUL WEEKS OF WORK I PRESENT TO YOU

photo_2021-04-18_23-05-12.jpg

Pixel Experience Official - 20/05
    * CAF Vendor (again) - updated to Android 11
    * Fixed most bugs from previous CAF-based build
    * Performance and battery efficiency improvements
    * Dynamic refresh rate
    * Many smaller bugs from non-CAF PE fixed - for example minimal brightness when using autobrightness and a few nfc improvements
    * May security patch

FIRMWARE AND VENDOR ALREADY INCLUDED

Dirty flash is fine

NOTE: Only use kernels marked as "CAF"! "OSS" or prebuilt kernels won't fully work!

Important: Older recoveries, particularly OrangeFox will not work with this build. TWRP 3.5.1+ or any build of PE recovery is recommended!

GPL parts and a few open repos of surya-caf project live here:

Consider donating:
    paypal.me/nullby

Download:

🥵
    * * * Thread Cleaned, Again * * *

Thanks to those who reported the troll and didn't add fuel to their immature, childish fire.

My apologies for not being available to remove these classless posts sooner (I was driving home from work).

Please remember, even when members don't use such ridiculous language, when we argue, rant, and lose our minds in the threads, THIS IS WHAT WE LOOK LIKE to all the adults and mature members. So don't be a 🤡🤡🤡

If the troll tries to return, please immediately send me a PM, then REPORT the comment.

Thanks again to all the regulars who kept their cool and didn't feed the troll (y)