• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][11][SURYA/KARNA][NEW] PixelExperience [AOSP]

Search This thread

KayCee-Kepz

May 27, 2017
Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC
issues with october 16 build.
late notification
screen doesn't turn on from lock sometimes, need to reboot.
I have that same problem too where screen doesn't turn on. So I have to hold power button down to force reboot.

I'm loving this ROM. Just call screening needing to download some language packages to work. I have like 4 in the regional and language settings. How can I update languages to have the call screening to work?

gawtham94

Nov 10, 2014
oman
Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC
i havnt updated to october update.
Could someone walk me though the proper step to do this?
am currently running on RQ3A.210705.001 pixel experiance plus surya 11.0-20210719-1140-OFFICIAL build.
by the looks of it am told we have to go back to stockrom to update to this version. how do i get back to MIUI and then flash this? if i go back to miui do i have to request MI to unlock my bootloader and then flash pixel experiance again?

gawtham94

Nov 10, 2014
oman
Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC
A word of advice to anyone with Karna(Indian) variant trying to install this new september build:
1. Download the fastboot version of this firmware https://xiaomifirmwareupdater.com/miui/surya/stable/V12.0.10.0.QJGINXM/. Extract it using winrar or 7 zip. I extracted it 2 times using 7 zip, so that definitely works. Winrar is also expected to work.
Disclaimer: Do not download any other version, like android 11 version, because no recovery works on that yet!
2. Download mi flash tool and flash this firmware using standard procedure.
Disclaimer: Do NOT just try to flash fastboot super.img, that caused me untold pain by causing a soft brick.
3. Unlock bootloader again(won't have to wait this time)
4. Flash recovery, Formal data(not wipe, but format) and flash previous pixel experience rom and then the new one
5. Done!
i hope this helps. let me try. will let you know if this is the procedure.

dpkmui8

Jan 8, 2017
Moto G4 Plus
Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC
I tried to update the latest build from the october build from system update in the PE rom but getting error 1 require miui firmware v12.5.3.0.rjgmixm or newer in twrp. can someone telll me the steps of getting it install with the firmware require? thanks.

fejota

Nov 25, 2021
Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC
I tried to update the latest build from the october build from system update in the PE rom but getting error 1 require miui firmware v12.5.3.0.rjgmixm or newer in twrp. can someone telll me the steps of getting it install with the firmware require? thanks.
Same to me.
Anybody knows if I can flash super.img (from miui firmware) via recovery without wiping? If a factory reset is needed, maybe I should hold out for A12 pixel experience.

Thanks!

Same to me.
Anybody knows if I can flash super.img (from miui firmware) via recovery without wiping? If a factory reset is needed, maybe I should hold out for A12 pixel experience.

Thanks!
No need for a factory reset. Just head over to this page on xiaomifirmwareupdater.com and download the required firmware which is this one : https://xiaomifirmwareupdater.com/firmware/surya/stable/V12.5.3.0.RJGMIXM/
Then flash it with your recovery. Once it's done, try to update. I say try, because the update failed for me with an error.

Reactions: jollfye

fejota

Nov 25, 2021
Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC
No need for a factory reset. Just head over to this page on xiaomifirmwareupdater.com and download the required firmware which is this one : https://xiaomifirmwareupdater.com/firmware/surya/stable/V12.5.3.0.RJGMIXM/
Then flash it with your recovery. Once it's done, try to update. I say try, because the update failed for me with an error.
I updated the firmware as you indicated and afterwards I was able to install the ROM. I feel this update fairly less fluid in the animations (I dunno if it's just me or that could be fixed by itself later), so if you are still on October build, there is no rush to update IMHO

EDIT: today the lags in the animations are no longer present. I didn't do anything to fix that, just used my cellphone as normal

Last edited:

Tusherbd

Sep 9, 2016

NFjZzFl.png

PixelExperience for Poco X3/Poco X3 NFC [surya/karna]

What is this?
PixelExperience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, boot animation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 11

Whats working?
Wi-Fi
RIL
Mobile data
GPS
Camera
Flashlight
Camcorder
Bluetooth
FM radio
Fingerprint reader
Face unlock
NFC
Lights
Sound/vibration

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED
Download from PixelExperience website

Donate
Liked my work? Give me a beer

Translation
Help with project translation

Stay tuned
Our Telegram channel
Our blog

Miss you bro😭

_cristobalag

Dec 1, 2016
I was using PE but june build, now I went back to this rom after 1 week of use oficial MIUI 12.5.4 but MIUI is ugly af compared ti this rom.

This build (2021/11/26) Is very good, but I notice that battery drain Is very fast (compared to MIUI ROM). Is that normal? I did a Wipe (dalvik, caché, data), Install the rom and do a format system and reboot.

Sorry for my bad english.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Thanks!

And there will be no own thread for this? So nobody knows what works and what not works?!

Magisk?

NGCam 7.4?

TWRP?

GPay?

Will come a Plus Edition?
    Yes, i did format data. I'll try to go to telegram then. Thanks. Still, anybody did it with success?
    we'll most people success i guess. i already on PE a12 ROM works great!
    probably your issue comes from TWRP. i use twrp 3.6.0_10-0

try these latest twrp from here https://androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=329007
    just pick one and see which one is working for you
    https://download.pixelexperience.org/surya
    The first PE 12 ROM is already there. Clean flash is required according to the description
    most devs aren't maintaining thread on XDA, they're more active on Telegram group/channel, and also for discussion

Any ideas how to clean flash it? Anytime I do it - it can't boot and keeps getting back to fastboot
    did you format data after flashing rom? if no, then it's required to format data
    Do I have to go back to MIUI to install PE 12? I am on the latest build of PE 11
    nope

NFjZzFl.png

PixelExperience for Poco X3/Poco X3 NFC [surya/karna]

What is this?
    PixelExperience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, boot animation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 11

Whats working?
    Wi-Fi
    RIL
    Mobile data
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Camcorder
    Bluetooth
    FM radio
    Fingerprint reader
    Face unlock
    NFC
    Lights
    Sound/vibration

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED
    Download from PixelExperience website

Donate
    Liked my work? Give me a beer

Translation
    Help with project translation

Stay tuned
    Our Telegram channel
    Our blog

New maintainer
    Pixel Experience official - July build
    * Extreme battery saver fixed
    * FM app removed (as it's unsupported)
    * Various performance improvements and minor bug fixes
    * July security patch (obviously)

FIRMWARE AND VENDOR ALREADY INCLUDED

Dirty flash is fine

NOTE: Only use kernels marked as "CAF"! "OSS" or prebuilt kernels won't fully work!

Important: Older recoveries, particularly OrangeFox will not work with this build. TWRP 3.5.1+ or any build of PE recovery is recommended! New TWRP builds (3.5.2_10-5+) are untested!

Open source parts of surya-caf project live here:

Consider donating:

Download:

👉👈😳
    AFTER A FEW PAINFUL WEEKS OF WORK I PRESENT TO YOU

photo_2021-04-18_23-05-12.jpg

Pixel Experience Official - 20/05
    * CAF Vendor (again) - updated to Android 11
    * Fixed most bugs from previous CAF-based build
    * Performance and battery efficiency improvements
    * Dynamic refresh rate
    * Many smaller bugs from non-CAF PE fixed - for example minimal brightness when using autobrightness and a few nfc improvements
    * May security patch

FIRMWARE AND VENDOR ALREADY INCLUDED

Dirty flash is fine

NOTE: Only use kernels marked as "CAF"! "OSS" or prebuilt kernels won't fully work!

Important: Older recoveries, particularly OrangeFox will not work with this build. TWRP 3.5.1+ or any build of PE recovery is recommended!

GPL parts and a few open repos of surya-caf project live here:

Consider donating:
    paypal.me/nullby

Download:

🥵
    * * * Thread Cleaned, Again * * *

Thanks to those who reported the troll and didn't add fuel to their immature, childish fire.

My apologies for not being available to remove these classless posts sooner (I was driving home from work).

Please remember, even when members don't use such ridiculous language, when we argue, rant, and lose our minds in the threads, THIS IS WHAT WE LOOK LIKE to all the adults and mature members. So don't be a 🤡🤡🤡

If the troll tries to return, please immediately send me a PM, then REPORT the comment.

Thanks again to all the regulars who kept their cool and didn't feed the troll (y)