[ROM][11][SURYA/KARNA][NEW] PixelExperience [AOSP]

Search This thread

Syfer_Fever

Dec 3, 2011
I was using PE but june build, now I went back to this rom after 1 week of use oficial MIUI 12.5.4 but MIUI is ugly af compared ti this rom.

This build (2021/11/26) Is very good, but I notice that battery drain Is very fast (compared to MIUI ROM). Is that normal? I did a Wipe (dalvik, caché, data), Install the rom and do a format system and reboot.

Sorry for my bad english.
maybe try with other kernel?

dpkmui8

Jan 8, 2017
Moto G4 Plus
OnePlus 6
i am on the latest build using dual sim 2 phone numbers and having problems receiving calls from 1 of the phone number it goes straight to my voicemail, i selected "ask every time" under both sim in the call and sms preference, is it a bug or can someone tell me how to fix this? thanks.

Apr 6, 2014
Hi ! Just installed pixel experience plus. Loving the clean and sooth experience .
Wanted to ask is there any way i can modify/delete some system file to hide the navigation bar completely while using gesture navigation? It shows up while using keyboard
There is an option to hide the pill but it just hides the pill. It doesnt make the navigation disappear.

Last edited:

room4two

Sep 21, 2014
i am on the latest build using dual sim 2 phone numbers and having problems receiving calls from 1 of the phone number it goes straight to my voicemail, i selected "ask every time" under both sim in the call and sms preference, is it a bug or can someone tell me how to fix this? thanks.
same here. i couldn't receive sms on sim 1 sometimes.

Syfer_Fever

Dec 3, 2011

pnin

we'll most people success i guess. i already on PE a12 ROM works great!
probably your issue comes from TWRP. i use twrp 3.6.0_10-0

try these latest twrp from here https://androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=329007
just pick one and see which one is working for you

Any changelogs? And any mirrors for 'twrp-3.6.0_10-1-surya-15.12.21.img', because it is currently 404...

@ https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=17825722713688250918

Download​

twrp-3.6.0_10-1-surya-15.12.21.img​

for the Xiaomi POCO X3 NFC(surya), by brigudav

OOPS!
no mirrors found.

Y-Axis

Feb 2, 2018
Have anyone face "View in Space 3D" not working on PE Android 12, poco x3 nfc(surya)??? How to fix this???

MrMD69

Just flashed it yesterday.

First you need to update TWRP to 3.6 (via fastboot), then wipe data, dalvik, cache, system, vendor, internal storage, then flash PE12.

It is good but I'm missing features from PE plus - maybe there will be PE12 plus in the future. For now only Google Assistant isn't working for me - especially when swiping from corner of the screen.

Snakeatermgs

Sep 23, 2012
Las Vegas
Could not update to PE12 from PE11 plus edition. Wiped data, dalvik, cache, system, vendor, internal storage, then flashed PE12 and gave me ERROR.

Someone help me out here...do i need to go back to Stock Rom? if so, please link me?

edit: have twrp 3.6, still no sucess, giving ERROR.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts