[ROM][11][SURYA/KARNA][NEW] PixelExperience [AOSP]

Search This thread

jack404

Dec 4, 2014
Could not update to PE12 from PE11 plus edition. Wiped data, dalvik, cache, system, vendor, internal storage, then flashed PE12 and gave me ERROR.

Someone help me out here...do i need to go back to Stock Rom? if so, please link me?

edit: have twrp 3.6, still no sucess, giving ERROR.
It's most likely because your internal storage is encrypted, and in PE12 the encryption is disabled as said by the dev since we don't have any good recovery yet. You need to format data not just wipe it. In TWRP when you choose Wipe menu there are Format Data on the right that you can choose to remove the encryption.

Reactions: john.reyes.jmr

spyg0d

Jan 10, 2022
I flashed PE 12 with twrp 3.5.2 wiped everything except usb and microSD. it works good, any kernel that works with this rom? I also flashed Magisk and it is working. Tried flashing Optimus drunk kernel and it got stuck on the POCO logo.

fejota

Nov 25, 2021
Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC
I don't understand A12 builds for this ROM. First they disabled encryption because there wasn't any good recovery and they enabled it again in Jan 21st build but they didn't specify which recovery we need to clean flash that ROM.

EDIT: I saw that they put the img file next to the download button, so I flashed that file via fastboot and then the 21/01 build. Now I got it installed.

Last edited:

Anoses

Jun 10, 2015
For some reason everytime i reboot after flashing, sim wont be detected

for now it helped to reboot a few times and remove and reinsert the sim, it is definitly a software problem because before i reboot everyting worked fine

Last edited:

nbmx

Dec 20, 2009
Hi all,

I see on website PixelExperience exist in stable version 12. Do you know if this ROM have OTA?

Thanks for all.

simonkerr

Feb 17, 2011
Barcelona
Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC
With PE Recovery can we update using OTA without removing password/pin/other security method?
In TWRP in A12 you need to remove lockscrren to update successfully by OTA
TBH I'm not too sure. To flash A12 with encryption (21/01/2022) I had to flash PE Recovery, with the version of TWRP I had it just wouldn't boot the OS. Once A12 was flashed I've been able to update to the latest OTA no problem. I think here on out things will be easier, I hope I'm right.

Reactions: zpower

shrdr1

Jan 25, 2011
Can I upgrade to the latest 24th Jan OTA from the surya-12.0-20211221-2158 build with a dirty flash?

UltraGamerHD

Aug 15, 2013
Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra
I've tried to flash the latest ZIP from the PixelExperience website for surya, using the latest TWRP, I've formatted Data and then flashed. When I reboot - it always brings me back to fastboot mode and does not boot the OS? Anyone else have the same issue? How did you resolve it?

camperbh

Feb 22, 2021
I've tried to flash the latest ZIP from the PixelExperience website for surya, using the latest TWRP, I've formatted Data and then flashed. When I reboot - it always brings me back to fastboot mode and does not boot the OS? Anyone else have the same issue? How did you resolve it?
You need to either apply the vbmeta patch from twrp>advanced menu or flash a non-miui vbmeta image through fastboot.

Reactions: UltraGamerHD

kyu0911

Feb 12, 2014
Downloading the latest stable build for PE 12 on the official website is so slow on my end (around 5 KB/s). I'm 100% sure that it's not my internet that has the problem. Does anyone have a mirror or alternate link to download the latest build (PixelExperience_surya-12.0-20220124-0118-OFFICIAL.zip)? I will appreciate it

mibege

Apr 22, 2017
Downloading the latest stable build for PE 12 on the official website is so slow on my end (around 5 KB/s). I'm 100% sure that it's not my internet that has the problem. Does anyone have a mirror or alternate link to download the latest build (PixelExperience_surya-12.0-20220124-0118-OFFICIAL.zip)? I will appreciate it
Picked the perfect time to download, didn't we? Hopefully they'll have it fixed soon. See Telegram for updates.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    can we dirty flash this? currently on PixelExperience_surya-12.1-20220401-2150-OFFICIAL.zip? thanks.
    I did and have had no problems other than the aforementioned Bluetooth bugs.
    Where can I download the Pixel recovery from? I can't see it on the website. Thanks.
    You'll find it unter the 2022/03/02 build.
    Are we likely to see new builds from a new dev, or isn't there anyone in the PE team that owns the device?

NFjZzFl.png

PixelExperience for Poco X3/Poco X3 NFC [surya/karna]

What is this?
    PixelExperience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, boot animation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 11

Whats working?
    Wi-Fi
    RIL
    Mobile data
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Camcorder
    Bluetooth
    FM radio
    Fingerprint reader
    Face unlock
    NFC
    Lights
    Sound/vibration

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED
    Download from PixelExperience website

Donate
    Liked my work? Give me a beer

Translation
    Help with project translation

Stay tuned
    Our Telegram channel
    Our blog

Pixel Experience official - July build
    * Extreme battery saver fixed
    * FM app removed (as it's unsupported)
    * Various performance improvements and minor bug fixes
    * July security patch (obviously)

FIRMWARE AND VENDOR ALREADY INCLUDED

Dirty flash is fine

NOTE: Only use kernels marked as "CAF"! "OSS" or prebuilt kernels won't fully work!

Important: Older recoveries, particularly OrangeFox will not work with this build. TWRP 3.5.1+ or any build of PE recovery is recommended! New TWRP builds (3.5.2_10-5+) are untested!

Open source parts of surya-caf project live here:

Consider donating:

Download:

👉👈😳
    New maintainer
    AFTER A FEW PAINFUL WEEKS OF WORK I PRESENT TO YOU

photo_2021-04-18_23-05-12.jpg

Pixel Experience Official - 20/05
    * CAF Vendor (again) - updated to Android 11
    * Fixed most bugs from previous CAF-based build
    * Performance and battery efficiency improvements
    * Dynamic refresh rate
    * Many smaller bugs from non-CAF PE fixed - for example minimal brightness when using autobrightness and a few nfc improvements
    * May security patch

FIRMWARE AND VENDOR ALREADY INCLUDED

Dirty flash is fine

NOTE: Only use kernels marked as "CAF"! "OSS" or prebuilt kernels won't fully work!

Important: Older recoveries, particularly OrangeFox will not work with this build. TWRP 3.5.1+ or any build of PE recovery is recommended!

GPL parts and a few open repos of surya-caf project live here:

Consider donating:
    paypal.me/nullby

Download:

🥵
    * * * Thread Cleaned, Again * * *

Thanks to those who reported the troll and didn't add fuel to their immature, childish fire.

My apologies for not being available to remove these classless posts sooner (I was driving home from work).

Please remember, even when members don't use such ridiculous language, when we argue, rant, and lose our minds in the threads, THIS IS WHAT WE LOOK LIKE to all the adults and mature members. So don't be a 🤡🤡🤡

If the troll tries to return, please immediately send me a PM, then REPORT the comment.

Thanks again to all the regulars who kept their cool and didn't feed the troll (y)