[ROM][11][SURYA/KARNA][NEW] PixelExperience [AOSP]

Search This thread

_cristobalag

Dec 1, 2016
I have the Jan 24 build and twrp (latest version) Can I install this update via OTA?
Screenshot_20220223-004451_Actualización del sistema.png

mibege

Apr 22, 2017
I have the Jan 24 build and twrp (latest version) Can I install this update via OTA?
I tried OTA and PE recovery forced me to format my user data because of an error. Now fingerprint doesn't work. Let's me enter them but no reaction when trying to unlock the phone.
Does anyone think trying again via OTG should resolve the fingerprint issue and let me keep my data this time?

_cristobalag

Dec 1, 2016
Why when I enter to TWRP and want to install doesnt appears the clasic carpets of the internal storage, intead of that it shows a lot of carpets with letters and numbers and I cant find the rom. (I already remove lockscreen and fingerprints (Im on the january 24 build)

tarlabasi

May 17, 2013
Istanbul
Hi friends,
İ don't use aosp rom for a long time and I need dual apps. how do you solve this? Like a whatsapp vs.
I see an application. It's island. Has anyone used it before? Does it work?

simonkerr

Feb 17, 2011
Barcelona
Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC
View attachment 5544423
OTA update on 22nd worked fine, I was hesitant to update 28th Feb using the OTA after reading others' coments but I did it yesterday and everything seems to be fine using PE Recovery. Just noticed I have another one pending from yeaterday, I guess it'll be fine too.

Reactions: ocujos

thesniffer

Jan 12, 2008
Rome
Hi all, just wondering if with this ROM phone is recognised as a Pixel so that uploads to Google photos don't count.
Thanks for your kind replies

Xennon1

May 10, 2012
Hello,

atm I'm at PE 11 June 2021 build. I try to dirty flash march 2022 PE 12 build.

I updated the recovery in fastboot to march PE recovery image, but at If I try to update it with sideload I get the message:

assert failed: update_dynamic_partitions(package_extract_file("dynamic_partitions_op_list"))
E:Error in /sideload/package.zip (status 1)

Any ideas how to solve it?

ocujos

Feb 21, 2010
Sydney
ASUS ZenFone 8 Flip
Google Pixel 6
Hello,

atm I'm at PE 11 June 2021 build. I try to dirty flash march 2022 PE 12 build.

I updated the recovery in fastboot to march PE recovery image, but at If I try to update it with sideload I get the message:

assert failed: update_dynamic_partitions(package_extract_file("dynamic_partitions_op_list"))
E:Error in /sideload/package.zip (status 1)

Any ideas how to solve it?
Clean install. Read install instructions on PE site

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

NFjZzFl.png

PixelExperience for Poco X3/Poco X3 NFC [surya/karna]

What is this?
    PixelExperience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, boot animation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 11

Whats working?
    Wi-Fi
    RIL
    Mobile data
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Camcorder
    Bluetooth
    FM radio
    Fingerprint reader
    Face unlock
    NFC
    Lights
    Sound/vibration

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED
    Download from PixelExperience website

Donate
    Liked my work? Give me a beer

Translation
    Help with project translation

Stay tuned
    Our Telegram channel
    Our blog

Pixel Experience official - July build
    * Extreme battery saver fixed
    * FM app removed (as it's unsupported)
    * Various performance improvements and minor bug fixes
    * July security patch (obviously)

FIRMWARE AND VENDOR ALREADY INCLUDED

Dirty flash is fine

NOTE: Only use kernels marked as "CAF"! "OSS" or prebuilt kernels won't fully work!

Important: Older recoveries, particularly OrangeFox will not work with this build. TWRP 3.5.1+ or any build of PE recovery is recommended! New TWRP builds (3.5.2_10-5+) are untested!

Open source parts of surya-caf project live here:

Consider donating:

Download:

👉👈😳
    New maintainer
    AFTER A FEW PAINFUL WEEKS OF WORK I PRESENT TO YOU

photo_2021-04-18_23-05-12.jpg

Pixel Experience Official - 20/05
    * CAF Vendor (again) - updated to Android 11
    * Fixed most bugs from previous CAF-based build
    * Performance and battery efficiency improvements
    * Dynamic refresh rate
    * Many smaller bugs from non-CAF PE fixed - for example minimal brightness when using autobrightness and a few nfc improvements
    * May security patch

FIRMWARE AND VENDOR ALREADY INCLUDED

Dirty flash is fine

NOTE: Only use kernels marked as "CAF"! "OSS" or prebuilt kernels won't fully work!

Important: Older recoveries, particularly OrangeFox will not work with this build. TWRP 3.5.1+ or any build of PE recovery is recommended!

GPL parts and a few open repos of surya-caf project live here:

Consider donating:
    paypal.me/nullby

Download:

🥵
    * * * Thread Cleaned, Again * * *

Thanks to those who reported the troll and didn't add fuel to their immature, childish fire.

My apologies for not being available to remove these classless posts sooner (I was driving home from work).

Please remember, even when members don't use such ridiculous language, when we argue, rant, and lose our minds in the threads, THIS IS WHAT WE LOOK LIKE to all the adults and mature members. So don't be a 🤡🤡🤡

If the troll tries to return, please immediately send me a PM, then REPORT the comment.

Thanks again to all the regulars who kept their cool and didn't feed the troll (y)