[ROM][11][SURYA/KARNA][NEW] PixelExperience [AOSP]

Search This thread

Diliz

Jul 17, 2016
actually can't make or receive calls with pixel experience plus, am I the only one with this bug?

bintang13

Mar 14, 2018
Tegal
Dear developer, i found a big when on landscape mode (example on YouTube), so difficult to adjust volume on the screen after i pressed the volume button. Always miss, and register as touch but not in the volume slider

bl4ckbu113rfly

Mar 16, 2021
Hi, will it be safe to use your update feature in the upcoming versions?
As I understand it reboots into recovery (I use TWRP) and simply dirty flash the new version, right?
I was on the beta from february and updated via the system menu and didn't make a backup because, well, I am stupid :)
Anyway thanks alot for the work I love this rom!

ecrum

Nov 19, 2012
guys my main speaker have no audio/ringtone etc. only earpiece works. poco x3 indian(karna) any help ??

Note: might be something wired. after playing youtube its working as stereo. may some hardware issue

Last edited:

ivanch88

Feb 3, 2021
In the last version HD Audio: AAC in Bluetooth settings is disappeared and HD Audio in Developers setting is greyed out. Previous version works fine.

Jan 30, 2014
Hi. Sorry for my bad english. Can you help me please? Why always updating Poco on PixelExperience i lost magisk. After update i must install magisk again. How to update without losing magisk. Thanks and have a nice day.

_cristobalag

Dec 1, 2016
I tested the ROM at the beginning of the year and had to go back to stock because I couldn't capture the audio from the videos or the video app (any camera app) just crashed. Has this problem already been solved?

Reactions: astra64
Dec 21, 2015
Thank you very much for this work!!

I read somewhere that majority of problems of android 11 builds is vendor partition.
What if I download vendor image extracted from latest Miui beta, that is built on Android 11, will that fixes everything or most of the problems ?

nullbytepl

Aug 20, 2017
Hi, will it be safe to use your update feature in the upcoming versions?
As I understand it reboots into recovery (I use TWRP) and simply dirty flash the new version, right?
I was on the beta from february and updated via the system menu and didn't make a backup because, well, I am stupid :)
Anyway thanks alot for the work I love this rom!
yup, should be fine. The thing with feb => march update was a one time thing

About screen cast, I can not connect to my smart tv
WFD is currently non-functional because of Q vendor we have to use (no R kernel from xiaomi yet), chromecast works though.

Can we use the custom vendor with the latest version of PE?
Do not use it.

In the last version HD Audio: AAC in Bluetooth settings is disappeared and HD Audio in Developers setting is greyed out. Previous version works fine.
This is known. All codecs that worked prior to this update still do work, just the indication is broken.

Hi. Sorry for my bad english. Can you help me please? Why always updating Poco on PixelExperience i lost magisk. After update i must install magisk again. How to update without losing magisk. Thanks and have a nice day.
Because magisk is installed in boot and boot is always modified with an update

Thank you very much for this work!!

I read somewhere that majority of problems of android 11 builds is vendor partition.
What if I download vendor image extracted from latest Miui beta, that is built on Android 11, will that fixes everything or most of the problems ?
At this time A11 vendor is more broken than A10 because of the fact that xiaomi hasn't released R kernel source yet.

Reactions: Linez and ivanch88

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

NFjZzFl.png

PixelExperience for Poco X3/Poco X3 NFC [surya/karna]

What is this?
    PixelExperience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, boot animation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 11

Whats working?
    Wi-Fi
    RIL
    Mobile data
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Camcorder
    Bluetooth
    FM radio
    Fingerprint reader
    Face unlock
    NFC
    Lights
    Sound/vibration

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED
    Download from PixelExperience website

Donate
    Liked my work? Give me a beer

Translation
    Help with project translation

Stay tuned
    Our Telegram channel
    Our blog

Pixel Experience official - July build
    * Extreme battery saver fixed
    * FM app removed (as it's unsupported)
    * Various performance improvements and minor bug fixes
    * July security patch (obviously)

FIRMWARE AND VENDOR ALREADY INCLUDED

Dirty flash is fine

NOTE: Only use kernels marked as "CAF"! "OSS" or prebuilt kernels won't fully work!

Important: Older recoveries, particularly OrangeFox will not work with this build. TWRP 3.5.1+ or any build of PE recovery is recommended! New TWRP builds (3.5.2_10-5+) are untested!

Open source parts of surya-caf project live here:

Consider donating:

Download:

👉👈😳
    New maintainer
    AFTER A FEW PAINFUL WEEKS OF WORK I PRESENT TO YOU

photo_2021-04-18_23-05-12.jpg

Pixel Experience Official - 20/05
    * CAF Vendor (again) - updated to Android 11
    * Fixed most bugs from previous CAF-based build
    * Performance and battery efficiency improvements
    * Dynamic refresh rate
    * Many smaller bugs from non-CAF PE fixed - for example minimal brightness when using autobrightness and a few nfc improvements
    * May security patch

FIRMWARE AND VENDOR ALREADY INCLUDED

Dirty flash is fine

NOTE: Only use kernels marked as "CAF"! "OSS" or prebuilt kernels won't fully work!

Important: Older recoveries, particularly OrangeFox will not work with this build. TWRP 3.5.1+ or any build of PE recovery is recommended!

GPL parts and a few open repos of surya-caf project live here:

Consider donating:
    paypal.me/nullby

Download:

🥵
    * * * Thread Cleaned, Again * * *

Thanks to those who reported the troll and didn't add fuel to their immature, childish fire.

My apologies for not being available to remove these classless posts sooner (I was driving home from work).

Please remember, even when members don't use such ridiculous language, when we argue, rant, and lose our minds in the threads, THIS IS WHAT WE LOOK LIKE to all the adults and mature members. So don't be a 🤡🤡🤡

If the troll tries to return, please immediately send me a PM, then REPORT the comment.

Thanks again to all the regulars who kept their cool and didn't feed the troll (y)