[ROM][11][SURYA/KARNA][NEW] PixelExperience [AOSP]

Search This thread

xoxol542

May 8, 2021
Hello. I see such a bug. After an unsuccessful attempt to make a mobile phone call (if the subscriber did not pick up the phone), I try to call back, even to another subscriber. The Phone application gives a "server unavailable" error. Moreover, both on a call via Wi-Fi and on a call via a mobile network. I don't remember how the situation was on the March firmware version, but now I have a plus version from 19.04. It is necessary to enable / disable airplane mode Maybe someone also has such a bug, and he knows the solution

Last edited:

qu38mm

Oct 25, 2020
Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC
Xiaomi Poco F3
Hi,
Is there a way to get the stock miui camera app APK from the Poco X3 NFC to work on the Pixel Experience ROM? I extracted the APK, but when I tried to install it it just said 'app not installed'. I could be something to do with the different vendors or something 👍🙂
From what I've read it won't work as intended and I guess that's why people dont include it.

EffeDiA

May 9, 2021
Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC
Good morning, I installed PE After the FW 12.0.7.0 RJGMIXM - only FW for Android 11 I found- then I made a format data. But WiFi Is not working. I tried both with PE11+ and PE11. I Guess that could be a firmware problema but i didn't find and info on the Net. Previously I was on MIUI stock 12.0.8.
Can anyone help me ? Thanks

Snippet_q

Sep 10, 2017
Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC
From what I've read it won't work as intended and I guess that's why people dont include it.
As I far as I can remembered, it was dropped during the late PE9. At that time, I was still using Whyred which was one of devices that maintained by the main dev of PE (Jhenrique, another device is F1) and I'm pretty sure that there was a time that the default camera is MIUI camera.

They dropped that in favor to Gcam at first but there was a problem when you tried to install another version of Gcam so they dropped that (again) to finally opted to use the open camera since.

Reactions: qu38mm

qu38mm

Oct 25, 2020
Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC
Xiaomi Poco F3
As I far as I can remembered, it was dropped during the late PE9. At that time, I was still using Whyred which was one of devices that maintained by the main dev of PE (Jhenrique, another device is F1) and I'm pretty sure that there was a time that the default camera is MIUI camera.

They dropped that in favor to Gcam at first but there was a problem when you tried to install another version of Gcam so they dropped that (again) to finally opted to use the open camera since.
This is my first Android first custom rom first gcam haha. Just going by what I read, it doesn't bother me. I just installed another gcam 😀

CherryFarmer8

Aug 4, 2017
Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC
When I play heavy games like CoDM / PUBGM, the game automatically closes and it's too annoying, Otherwise it's a great rom with best battery backup.
Anyone else with similar issue?
Any fix?

qu38mm

Oct 25, 2020
Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC
Xiaomi Poco F3

Izch4n

May 11, 2021
Does anyone has a problem with DND? seems like im still getting notification even if DND is on while gaming. Ive tried it in alarms only and priority only because game music goes off when on total silence

EDIT: you should manually check 'Dont pop notification on screen' on custom restrictions

Last edited:

Waancho

Jun 24, 2015
Hi I'm currently on 12.0.6.0(QJGTRXM). Can i just unlock bootloader, flash recovery and then the ROM?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

NFjZzFl.png

PixelExperience for Poco X3/Poco X3 NFC [surya/karna]

What is this?
    PixelExperience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, boot animation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 11

Whats working?
    Wi-Fi
    RIL
    Mobile data
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Camcorder
    Bluetooth
    FM radio
    Fingerprint reader
    Face unlock
    NFC
    Lights
    Sound/vibration

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED
    Download from PixelExperience website

Donate
    Liked my work? Give me a beer

Translation
    Help with project translation

Stay tuned
    Our Telegram channel
    Our blog

Pixel Experience official - July build
    * Extreme battery saver fixed
    * FM app removed (as it's unsupported)
    * Various performance improvements and minor bug fixes
    * July security patch (obviously)

FIRMWARE AND VENDOR ALREADY INCLUDED

Dirty flash is fine

NOTE: Only use kernels marked as "CAF"! "OSS" or prebuilt kernels won't fully work!

Important: Older recoveries, particularly OrangeFox will not work with this build. TWRP 3.5.1+ or any build of PE recovery is recommended! New TWRP builds (3.5.2_10-5+) are untested!

Open source parts of surya-caf project live here:

Consider donating:

Download:

👉👈😳
    New maintainer
    AFTER A FEW PAINFUL WEEKS OF WORK I PRESENT TO YOU

photo_2021-04-18_23-05-12.jpg

Pixel Experience Official - 20/05
    * CAF Vendor (again) - updated to Android 11
    * Fixed most bugs from previous CAF-based build
    * Performance and battery efficiency improvements
    * Dynamic refresh rate
    * Many smaller bugs from non-CAF PE fixed - for example minimal brightness when using autobrightness and a few nfc improvements
    * May security patch

FIRMWARE AND VENDOR ALREADY INCLUDED

Dirty flash is fine

NOTE: Only use kernels marked as "CAF"! "OSS" or prebuilt kernels won't fully work!

Important: Older recoveries, particularly OrangeFox will not work with this build. TWRP 3.5.1+ or any build of PE recovery is recommended!

GPL parts and a few open repos of surya-caf project live here:

Consider donating:
    paypal.me/nullby

Download:

🥵
    * * * Thread Cleaned, Again * * *

Thanks to those who reported the troll and didn't add fuel to their immature, childish fire.

My apologies for not being available to remove these classless posts sooner (I was driving home from work).

Please remember, even when members don't use such ridiculous language, when we argue, rant, and lose our minds in the threads, THIS IS WHAT WE LOOK LIKE to all the adults and mature members. So don't be a 🤡🤡🤡

If the troll tries to return, please immediately send me a PM, then REPORT the comment.

Thanks again to all the regulars who kept their cool and didn't feed the troll (y)