[ROM][11][SURYA/KARNA][NEW] PixelExperience [AOSP]

Search This thread

Snippet_q

Sep 10, 2017
Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC
Sorry for the late reply,
Yes, I clean flashed it over MIUI and magisk installed. Seems like some other people are also getting this issue.
Currently on Arrow OS and want to return to this ROM but I can't confirm if the issue is fixed or will be fixed
NP.
About those 2 games, I have heard that Poco X3 (specifically) had an issues with game that built on Unity Engine but I'm not sure why. It did occurred with me once when I'm still using MIUI EU rom but not in this.

CherryFarmer8

Aug 4, 2017
Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC
NP.
About those 2 games, I have heard that Poco X3 (specifically) had an issues with game that built on Unity Engine but I'm not sure why. It did occurred with me once when I'm still using MIUI EU rom but not in this.
That's Strange, because I haven't got any games/heavy apps crashing on Arrow, I will try my luck and flash this ROM tonight. But first, some questions if you don't mind.
Is Google call screening working?
Gcam?(any issues with it)
Ram management?
VoLTE?
Any bugs worth mentioning?

Snippet_q

Sep 10, 2017
Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC
That's Strange, because I haven't got any games/heavy apps crashing on Arrow, I will try my luck and flash this ROM tonight. But first, some questions if you don't mind.
Is Google call screening working?
Gcam?(any issues with it)
Ram management?
VoLTE?
Any bugs worth mentioning?
Goodluck!
1. Not appear. Maybe I'm too stupid to turn it on or maybe not available here (SEA region).
2. Having no problem with 8.1.101 by Nikita or BSG.
3. Great. CODM+Facebook+Youtube Vance+Twitter+Delivery apps, none refreshing.
4. Worked.
5. None that I noticed. But I may suggest you to flash custom kernel (don't forget to backup the ROM's) as the standby time is so-so and the phone is a bit too warm if stressing it. And be aware that this rom doesn't use OSS Kernel yet.

Reactions: CherryFarmer8

CherryFarmer8

Aug 4, 2017
Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC
Than
Goodluck!
1. Not appear. Maybe I'm too stupid to turn it on or maybe not available here (SEA region).
2. Having no problem with 8.1.101 by Nikita or BSG.
3. Great. CODM+Facebook+Youtube Vance+Twitter+Delivery apps, none refreshing.
4. Worked.
5. None that I noticed. But I may suggest you to flash custom kernel (don't forget to backup the ROM's) as the standby time is so-so and the phone is a bit too warm if stressing it. And be aware that this rom doesn't use OSS Kernel yet.
Thanks for the reply,
Will comment after the installation. I might stay on ROM's kernel because I will also flash magisk and I read somewhere that magisk and custom kernel don't get along too well

Waancho

Jun 24, 2015
Yesterday my 7 day probation period from Xiaomi ended and I immediately flashed this ROM. Only after the first startup did I experience some hiccups. So glad I flashed this ROM. It works really well and makes much more sense than the original firmware.

abubin

Feb 1, 2013
Poco F5 Pro / Redmi K60 (China)
I am currently on PE 10 which is no longer updated by dev. However, that ROM is working fine for me. I am wondering if anyone upgrade from PE10 to PE11 can comment whether the upgrade is worth it or not. Should I just stick with PE10? Thanks and keep the good work dev.

Shad0wZ

Apr 19, 2012
I am currently on PE 10 which is no longer updated by dev. However, that ROM is working fine for me. I am wondering if anyone upgrade from PE10 to PE11 can comment whether the upgrade is worth it or not. Should I just stick with PE10? Thanks and keep the good work dev.

I came off MIUI to PE11, but before that I tried LOS 17.1. Honestly compared to A10 there's not a whole lot of reason to upgrade, but I do feel that running a maintained ROM is for the better since it adds more chance of getting security updates. Since the port for LOS 17.1 was dropped I went with PE11.

Everything works fine in PE11, passed safetynet with magisk v23 + universal fix as well

Last edited:

jjcdennis

Jun 20, 2015
Toronto
I came off MIUI to PE11, but before that I tried LOS 17.1. Honestly compared to A10 there's not a whole lot of reason to upgrade, but I do feel that running a maintained ROM is for the better since it adds more chance of getting security updates. Since the port for LOS 17.1 was dropped I went with PE11.

Everything works fine in PE11, passed safetynet with magisk v23 + universal fix as well
What is the "universal fix"?

nullbytepl

Aug 20, 2017
AFTER A FEW PAINFUL WEEKS OF WORK I PRESENT TO YOU

photo_2021-04-18_23-05-12.jpg

Pixel Experience Official - 20/05
* CAF Vendor (again) - updated to Android 11
* Fixed most bugs from previous CAF-based build
* Performance and battery efficiency improvements
* Dynamic refresh rate
* Many smaller bugs from non-CAF PE fixed - for example minimal brightness when using autobrightness and a few nfc improvements
* May security patch

FIRMWARE AND VENDOR ALREADY INCLUDED

Dirty flash is fine

NOTE: Only use kernels marked as "CAF"! "OSS" or prebuilt kernels won't fully work!

Important: Older recoveries, particularly OrangeFox will not work with this build. TWRP 3.5.1+ or any build of PE recovery is recommended!

GPL parts and a few open repos of surya-caf project live here:

Consider donating:
paypal.me/nullby

Download:

🥵

nullbytepl

Aug 20, 2017
FAQ (yes, I know, these things may be obvious to you)
1. Do safetynet/gpay/nfc work?
A: Yes, they do!
2. Does decryption work in recoveries?
A: Yeah, it does on newer ones (recommended TWRP 3.5.1+)
3. Does Volte/Vowifi work?
A: We got a few successful reports from people using them. In general if it worked before it should work now
4. I wanna check the integrity of the files, what are the MD5s?
A: regular: fa097bdd37169506ce1cbe125061ff45 plus: 5d876edf7e5191556e1c8f4191d722fd
5. Do you recommend flashing force encryption remover?
A: No. It's a very important security feature and disabling it is just stupid
6. Is OTA fine?
A: Of course!

jjcdennis

Jun 20, 2015
Toronto

View attachment 5315127
* Dynamic refresh rate
* Many smaller bugs from non-CAF PE fixed - for example minimal brightness when using autobrightness and a few nfc improvements
* May security patch

Dirty flash is fine

NOTE: Only use kernels marked as "CAF"! "OSS" or prebuilt kernels won't fully work!

Important: Older recoveries, particularly OrangeFox will not work with this build. TWRP 3.5.1+ or any build of PE recovery is recommended!

Consider donating:
paypal.me/nullby

Download:

🥵
I had OF installed and flashed the PE recovery image (from the PE download page for syrya) to the recovery partition with OF. I rebooted to recovery and end up on the fastboot screen. I rebooted the phone, shut it down used vol+ and power and ended up on in fastboot again. I can't get into recovery.
JIC this happens to someone else, I installed 3.5.2_10-1 via adb and TWRP booted fine.

Last edited:

Waancho

Jun 24, 2015
Dirty flashed without a hitch. Running without any problems.
Edit: I'm definitely noticing battery improvement. Great work dev!

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

NFjZzFl.png

PixelExperience for Poco X3/Poco X3 NFC [surya/karna]

What is this?
    PixelExperience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, boot animation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 11

Whats working?
    Wi-Fi
    RIL
    Mobile data
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Camcorder
    Bluetooth
    FM radio
    Fingerprint reader
    Face unlock
    NFC
    Lights
    Sound/vibration

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED
    Download from PixelExperience website

Donate
    Liked my work? Give me a beer

Translation
    Help with project translation

Stay tuned
    Our Telegram channel
    Our blog

Pixel Experience official - July build
    * Extreme battery saver fixed
    * FM app removed (as it's unsupported)
    * Various performance improvements and minor bug fixes
    * July security patch (obviously)

Dirty flash is fine

Important: Older recoveries, particularly OrangeFox will not work with this build. TWRP 3.5.1+ or any build of PE recovery is recommended! New TWRP builds (3.5.2_10-5+) are untested!

Open source parts of surya-caf project live here:

Consider donating:

Download:

👉👈😳
    New maintainer

photo_2021-04-18_23-05-12.jpg

* Dynamic refresh rate
    * May security patch

Dirty flash is fine

Consider donating:
    paypal.me/nullby

Download:

🥵
    * * * Thread Cleaned, Again * * *

Thanks to those who reported the troll and didn't add fuel to their immature, childish fire.

My apologies for not being available to remove these classless posts sooner (I was driving home from work).

Please remember, even when members don't use such ridiculous language, when we argue, rant, and lose our minds in the threads, THIS IS WHAT WE LOOK LIKE to all the adults and mature members. So don't be a 🤡🤡🤡

If the troll tries to return, please immediately send me a PM, then REPORT the comment.

Thanks again to all the regulars who kept their cool and didn't feed the troll (y)