[ROM][11][SURYA/KARNA][NEW] PixelExperience [AOSP]

Search This thread

Snippet_q

Sep 10, 2017
Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC
Ah, finally. I encountered the charging bugs people were talking about in latest build.

This is more than that 'charging slowly' bugs that has been for ages now. What I encountered are :
- Device will be limited at 90% level of charging from time to time (still easily fixed with a restart).
- Sometimes the back gestures (swipe from left/right edge) is not working. (Fixing : Just swipe up to home, turn off and on the screen).
- Random freezing*. I think for this one, you may have to check within other Pixel maintainers as I found this on all of my other devices (Whyred and Lavender).

PS. Still no problem with the sound and other stuff.

CherryFarmer8

Aug 4, 2017
Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC
The lower speaker doesn't work for me too, CODM & PUBGM crashes, no option to change the refresh rate to 90hz(it was perfect for me), except that, great rom with good battery backup

tiri627

Feb 13, 2018
Well, I do not go below 120 Hz because a mobile with this battery seems absurd not to enjoy it, unless you are hooked 20 hours a day ... 🤦... As for the lower speaker, it works for me in everything I use except in the calls but I don't care a bit since I use it little too

Reactions: qu38mm

Nishantkjha

Sep 14, 2013
Realme 5 Pro
Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC
First of all thank you for the great ROM. Installed this yesterday and it's awesome. Love the stock ui and overall fluidity and RAM management. Battery has been a little underwhelming than stock. Display at 120 gave me 6 hours of SOT. I only use social apps and pocket and feedly. I do not game at all.

Update: turns out Google Message beta was causing the battery drain and heating too, uninstalled the beta and suddenly battery life is awesome. 10+ hours of SOT on 60Htz.

Last edited:

aayshahi

May 24, 2021
Can anyone provide me the poco x3 stock camera apk. I am using Pixel Experience with Gcam. But I want to use the manual mode of POCO X3. Anyone can help??

Rajat malik

Sep 17, 2017
Can some one help me with a small issue. I clean installed the rom on my poco x3 and everything works great, just that on speakerphone calls the bottom speaker does not produce sound. Any way to fix it

AcaSia0388

Mar 27, 2016
Is it possible to automatically record calls???

What is the difference between the Pixel Plus?

Last edited:

ZeusSp

Mar 17, 2016
if charger connected, battery icon charge not show after installing april update, show but only in 1 second
but my poco x3 is still charging, just icon not show

i update via System Update in Setting

thanks about this rom dev

edit : This problem solved in latest april rom (PixelExperience_Plus_surya-11.0-20210419-1213-OFFICIAL.zip)

say more many thanks dev
Does anyone have this (PixelExperience_Plus_surya-11.0-20210419-1213-OFFICIAL.zip) build. If anyone can upload this build i will be very much appreciated. Thank you !

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

NFjZzFl.png

PixelExperience for Poco X3/Poco X3 NFC [surya/karna]

What is this?
    PixelExperience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, boot animation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 11

Whats working?
    Wi-Fi
    RIL
    Mobile data
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Camcorder
    Bluetooth
    FM radio
    Fingerprint reader
    Face unlock
    NFC
    Lights
    Sound/vibration

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED
    Download from PixelExperience website

Donate
    Liked my work? Give me a beer

Translation
    Help with project translation

Stay tuned
    Our Telegram channel
    Our blog

Pixel Experience official - July build
    * Extreme battery saver fixed
    * FM app removed (as it's unsupported)
    * Various performance improvements and minor bug fixes
    * July security patch (obviously)

FIRMWARE AND VENDOR ALREADY INCLUDED

Dirty flash is fine

NOTE: Only use kernels marked as "CAF"! "OSS" or prebuilt kernels won't fully work!

Important: Older recoveries, particularly OrangeFox will not work with this build. TWRP 3.5.1+ or any build of PE recovery is recommended! New TWRP builds (3.5.2_10-5+) are untested!

Open source parts of surya-caf project live here:

Consider donating:

Download:

👉👈😳
    New maintainer
    AFTER A FEW PAINFUL WEEKS OF WORK I PRESENT TO YOU

photo_2021-04-18_23-05-12.jpg

Pixel Experience Official - 20/05
    * CAF Vendor (again) - updated to Android 11
    * Fixed most bugs from previous CAF-based build
    * Performance and battery efficiency improvements
    * Dynamic refresh rate
    * Many smaller bugs from non-CAF PE fixed - for example minimal brightness when using autobrightness and a few nfc improvements
    * May security patch

FIRMWARE AND VENDOR ALREADY INCLUDED

Dirty flash is fine

NOTE: Only use kernels marked as "CAF"! "OSS" or prebuilt kernels won't fully work!

Important: Older recoveries, particularly OrangeFox will not work with this build. TWRP 3.5.1+ or any build of PE recovery is recommended!

GPL parts and a few open repos of surya-caf project live here:

Consider donating:
    paypal.me/nullby

Download:

🥵
    * * * Thread Cleaned, Again * * *

Thanks to those who reported the troll and didn't add fuel to their immature, childish fire.

My apologies for not being available to remove these classless posts sooner (I was driving home from work).

Please remember, even when members don't use such ridiculous language, when we argue, rant, and lose our minds in the threads, THIS IS WHAT WE LOOK LIKE to all the adults and mature members. So don't be a 🤡🤡🤡

If the troll tries to return, please immediately send me a PM, then REPORT the comment.

Thanks again to all the regulars who kept their cool and didn't feed the troll (y)