[ROM][11][SURYA/KARNA][NEW] PixelExperience [AOSP]

Search This thread

Snippet_q

Sep 10, 2017
Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC
I'll summarize how things are going on within Surya as you guys, obviously, could see that not many members are staying on the XDA (as we already moved to Telegram + Maintainer stays only in Telegram) so some questions usually left un-answering.

1. PE11 for Surya is obsoleted and you need to revert the partition-things back to stock MIUI states (there are many ways to do that but the easiest (for me) is using Mi Flash Tool, reflashing the stock rom without re-locking the bootloader and starts a new) to PE12 Surya.
2. However, A12 (not specifically to PE12) isn't that stable. There are bugs/issues. Most common one would be SystemUI froze and soft restart. This is unavoidable. There are also some minor visual bugs (eg. the whole screen turn to black from pop-up animation (this isn't that common but usually mentioned by the users)).
3. Also TWRP doesn't support A12 encryption yet. So you either need to remove any security methods (fingerprints, pins, patterns) before update or you could flash the DFE (Disable force encryption which already included in advanced menu in recent version of TWRP).
4. Yes. The upload to Google Photo doesn't count on PE12.

If you want to join Telegram group, here is the link.
But for any issues to report (with logs, obviously), here is the link.

Reactions: speed_rapide

Fatalemperor

Mar 10, 2022
I'll summarize how things are going on within Surya as you guys, obviously, could see that not many members are staying on the XDA (as we already moved to Telegram + Maintainer stays only in Telegram) so some questions usually left un-answering.

1. PE11 for Surya is obsoleted and you need to revert the partition-things back to stock MIUI states (there are many ways to do that but the easiest (for me) is using Mi Flash Tool, reflashing the stock rom without re-locking the bootloader and starts a new) to PE12 Surya.
2. However, A12 (not specifically to PE12) isn't that stable. There are bugs/issues. Most common one would be SystemUI froze and soft restart. This is unavoidable. There are also some minor visual bugs (eg. the whole screen turn to black from pop-up animation (this isn't that common but usually mentioned by the users)).
3. Also TWRP doesn't support A12 encryption yet. So you either need to remove any security methods (fingerprints, pins, patterns) before update or you could flash the DFE (Disable force encryption which already included in advanced menu in recent version of TWRP).
4. Yes. The upload to Google Photo doesn't count on PE12.

If you want to join Telegram group, here is the link.
But for any issues to report (with logs, obviously), here is the link.
TBH I am using the PE 12 since 2 weeks and haven't faced many of these issues except for the A12 encryption thingy.

satn00b

Jan 26, 2017
I'm not on telegram, maybe someone can tell Chris. In Germany Poco x3 64gb is around 150 euros (from a company, not private person) plus 10 Euro shipping to Brazil. Don't know the tax regulations there but it should be much cheaper to order from a country where this phone was sold a lot so there is a vivid used market. I can offer to buy the device with the crowd funding money and ship it to Brazil if Chris wants to.

_Raziel666

Jun 15, 2011
Athens
I'm not on telegram, maybe someone can tell Chris. In Germany Poco x3 64gb is around 150 euros (from a company, not private person) plus 10 Euro shipping to Brazil. Don't know the tax regulations there but it should be much cheaper to order from a country where this phone was sold a lot so there is a vivid used market. I can offer to buy the device with the crowd funding money and ship it to Brazil if Chris wants to.
Not even Amazon has it that cheap, can you post the link here?

Checha_5

Sep 2, 2012
Guatemala
One question about PE 11.0, why is recommended to flash super.img and format data to change from the old maintainer build to the new maintainer build?
I read something about partitions and i thought that it wouldnt work if you just do dirty flash, but i did a dirty flash without flashing super.img and without format data, i only flashed the last firmware update (i dont know if this is necessary but i did it) and flashed the last PE 11.0 build and until now its working perfect, havent get error, bootloops, crashes or anything, everything is just fine, so i dont understand why say that is necessary to do those steps.

AdelAsadzadian

Apr 25, 2022
Hi thanks for Fast and Perfect build. Everything is working perfect on my devices except Bluetooth. My *Haylou W1 earbuds* are connected to the phone but sound is still on phone speakers. How can I fix that?

simonkerr

Feb 17, 2011
Barcelona
Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC
Hi thanks for Fast and Perfect build. Everything is working perfect on my devices except Bluetooth. My *Haylou W1 earbuds* are connected to the phone but sound is still on phone speakers. How can I fix that?
That's the only bug I have had and it's been there since the beginning, I have to restart the phone to get it to work. It's pretty annoying but not a deal-breaker for me as I mostly use wired earphones.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

NFjZzFl.png

PixelExperience for Poco X3/Poco X3 NFC [surya/karna]

What is this?
    PixelExperience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, boot animation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 11

Whats working?
    Wi-Fi
    RIL
    Mobile data
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Camcorder
    Bluetooth
    FM radio
    Fingerprint reader
    Face unlock
    NFC
    Lights
    Sound/vibration

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED
    Download from PixelExperience website

Donate
    Liked my work? Give me a beer

Translation
    Help with project translation

Stay tuned
    Our Telegram channel
    Our blog

Pixel Experience official - July build
    * Extreme battery saver fixed
    * FM app removed (as it's unsupported)
    * Various performance improvements and minor bug fixes
    * July security patch (obviously)

FIRMWARE AND VENDOR ALREADY INCLUDED

Dirty flash is fine

NOTE: Only use kernels marked as "CAF"! "OSS" or prebuilt kernels won't fully work!

Important: Older recoveries, particularly OrangeFox will not work with this build. TWRP 3.5.1+ or any build of PE recovery is recommended! New TWRP builds (3.5.2_10-5+) are untested!

Open source parts of surya-caf project live here:

Consider donating:

Download:

👉👈😳
    New maintainer
    AFTER A FEW PAINFUL WEEKS OF WORK I PRESENT TO YOU

photo_2021-04-18_23-05-12.jpg

Pixel Experience Official - 20/05
    * CAF Vendor (again) - updated to Android 11
    * Fixed most bugs from previous CAF-based build
    * Performance and battery efficiency improvements
    * Dynamic refresh rate
    * Many smaller bugs from non-CAF PE fixed - for example minimal brightness when using autobrightness and a few nfc improvements
    * May security patch

FIRMWARE AND VENDOR ALREADY INCLUDED

Dirty flash is fine

NOTE: Only use kernels marked as "CAF"! "OSS" or prebuilt kernels won't fully work!

Important: Older recoveries, particularly OrangeFox will not work with this build. TWRP 3.5.1+ or any build of PE recovery is recommended!

GPL parts and a few open repos of surya-caf project live here:

Consider donating:
    paypal.me/nullby

Download:

🥵
    * * * Thread Cleaned, Again * * *

Thanks to those who reported the troll and didn't add fuel to their immature, childish fire.

My apologies for not being available to remove these classless posts sooner (I was driving home from work).

Please remember, even when members don't use such ridiculous language, when we argue, rant, and lose our minds in the threads, THIS IS WHAT WE LOOK LIKE to all the adults and mature members. So don't be a 🤡🤡🤡

If the troll tries to return, please immediately send me a PM, then REPORT the comment.

Thanks again to all the regulars who kept their cool and didn't feed the troll (y)