• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Development [ROM][11][Sweet][Sweetin] Pixel Experience [OFFICIAL][AOSP]

Search This thread

hste

Sep 22, 2010
No idea how to use the SD card as external storage again? I have installed the September version again via sideload. The camera works, but still not the SD card.

Prathap.sb

Sep 17, 2021
Thanks for the September update. I'm facing three issues.
1. After the September update my earphones are not working i.e I have earphones with a mic.

2. For few old games like sky combat full screen is not working screen is getting stopped at the selfie camera notch.

3. I'm facing this issue from previous built's I have tv with Chromecast when I mirror my phone screen using google home app it's getting stuck at displaying volume control on tv screen. Only if I go to gallery and press the screen cast button the video or photo appears in tv. My entire screen is not getting shared in realtime.

nardich

Apr 24, 2021
Really happy with this latest update @ZIDAN44 ! Battery is so much better, exactly what I was hoping for when I first installed the rom. Hey Google support is working as well which I really like! Attached is a picture of the non existent battery drain last night :cool: View attachment 5408715

This time, it is my turn to undergo battery drain !
Everything was fine with every updates until september's one. Now I get 10% battery loss overnight on airplane mode. Before I was losing like 1%.

Do you set specific settings?

demichiel

Jun 15, 2009
Leuven
This time, it is my turn to undergo battery drain !
Everything was fine with every updates until september's one. Now I get 10% battery loss overnight on airplane mode. Before I was losing like 1%.

Do you set specific settings?
I did try the tips posted here previously :
No AOD
No prevent accidental wakeup
No double tap to wake
And display refresh is at min 120 and max 120Hz

But I didn't feel like this was doing much until I updated to the latest version. I'm gonna try turning them on again one by one to see if they actually made a difference.

ddych

Sep 18, 2021
I have a problem with mic detection in apps like stock voice recorder or various musical instrument tuning apps.
Stock voice recorder detects "Pixel 5" mic by default, instead of "phone mic" and records silence (I have not any headset connected to phone at those time). Recorder works properly only if I change "auto-detect" to "phone mic".
I have this problem on RQ3A.210905.001
PixelExperience_Plus_sweet-11.0-20210911-0711-OFFICIAL
Screenshot_20210918-183049_Recorder~2.png

mamesjor

Sep 15, 2021
No idea how to use the SD card as external storage again? I have installed the September version again via sideload. The camera works, but still not the SD card.
Having the same issue with the SD card, I had to roll back to august and wait and see if october's update will fix it.

Also, backup/restore in TWRP 3.5.2 doesn't work.

Need to be cautious when upgrading.

patrickfenn

Jun 27, 2017
Is there any way to get the assistant to respond to hey google when the display is off? I have the lock screen setting enabled but it doesn't respond until I've turned the display on. Was able to do this on my pixel 3a so I'm guessing I'm either missing a setting or it was disabled for battery purposes.

nardich

Apr 24, 2021
I did try the tips posted here previously :
No AOD
No prevent accidental wakeup
No double tap to wake
And display refresh is at min 120 and max 120Hz

But I didn't feel like this was doing much until I updated to the latest version. I'm gonna try turning them on again one by one to see if they actually made a difference.
I deactivated double tap to wake and made sure refresh rate was min 120 max 120, overnight battery drain is gone. Thanks!
I'll also try turning them on again to see which one is the culprit!

DrasticHarm

Sep 22, 2017
Great Rom!
Last week I moved from my Zuk z2 plus with pixel experience to Note 10 pro. Same look and feel but better performance
Thanks to the devs.

One question, I can't find the option to set the haptic feedback strength. Is it not part of this Rom? Any other way to set the strength? I don't feel the buzzer when the phone is in my pocket.

_pX_

Feb 17, 2010
I'm using Note 10 Pro for about 6 months now. Still on official MIUI.
Today I started unlock procedure and need to wait 7 days.
So I have some questions about this ROM...
As I was Redmi Note 8T user on many custom ROMS I need to know a few things...
There was a problem on RN8T (willow) using custom ROMs (as all was built on the same base) with VoLTE and VoWiFi - on polish carrier P4 call identifications didn't work at all (you never get proper caller ID). How's on this ROM? I don't want to loose HD calls.
How's camera work? Any good?
Do I need use Magisk and Magisk Hide to get bank apps working? I don't need root...

chrome6boy

Dec 1, 2010
Chennai
Redmi Note 10 Pro
Is this rom for redmi note 10 pro max (Indian) varient ?
Yes, I use it and it works really well.
Is there any way to get the assistant to respond to hey google when the display is off? I have the lock screen setting enabled but it doesn't respond until I've turned the display on. Was able to do this on my pixel 3a so I'm guessing I'm either missing a setting or it was disabled for battery purposes.
This might be the only custom ROM which has "OK Google" working so far for the phone. It works just like stock MIUI where the hot word is not detected with the screen off. It does work when the screen is on but locked though. Hopefully the dev manages to get it working with the screen off too.

Reactions: patrickfenn

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Update (15/10/21):

Source Changelog:
    • October security patch
    • Updated translations
    • Others fixes

Device Changelog:
    • Added stock HVDCP props
    • Fixed camera permissions
    • Fixed libperfmgr nodes crash
    • Added power stats moke service hals
    • Smarter decisions on whether to use 2/5Ghz AP
    • Disabled wifi firmware logging
    • Disabled NUD failure occurs logging
    • Fixed ueventd permissions crash
    • Enabled Wi-Fi hals power saving
    • Switched to Codec2 by default
    • Enabled dalvik dex2oat64
    • Added minimal xiaomi parts
    • Added main display cutout overlays
    • Updated brightness overlay configs
    • Added camera cutout ring like memeui
    • Labeled some more wakeup nodes
    • Switched to aosp WiFi Display

GtwTyCR.png

PixelExperience for Redmi Note 10 Pro [sweet]

What is this?
    Pixel Experience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, bootanimation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 11.0

Whats working?
    Wifi
    RIL
    Mobile data
    NFC
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Camcorder
    Bluetooth
    Fingerprint reader
    Lights
    Sound / vibration

Known issues
    Nothing

HOW TO FLASH PE
    Guide

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, ALREADY INCLUDED
    Download

Donate
    Liked my work? Give me a beer

Translation
    Help with project translation

Stay tuned
    Our Telegram channel

Thank you very much indeed for your efforts. May I suggest something?. Would you like to add an ANX Camera inside the rom building? It will be great. Thank you.
    Hey guys. I'm from build at July and twrp 3.5.1. I just flashed latest build but nothing happened and i am still at old version. I dont know what to do. Should I upgrade twrp to 3.5.2 and will it work? Thanks!

Better to use the PE Recovery, it should work fine.
    Is this rom for redmi note 10 pro max (Indian) varient ?
    Yes, I use it and it works really well.
    This might be the only custom ROM which has "OK Google" working so far for the phone. It works just like stock MIUI where the hot word is not detected with the screen off. It does work when the screen is on but locked though. Hopefully the dev manages to get it working with the screen off too.
    Hi. I have an issue signing on MS Teams for android. It shows no valid certificate found. Is this ROM related? Anyone has installed MS Teams on their sweet with PE?
    I use teams daily, no issues here.

GtwTyCR.png

PixelExperience for Redmi Note 10 Pro [sweet]

What is this?
    Pixel Experience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, bootanimation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 11.0

Whats working?
    Wifi
    RIL
    Mobile data
    NFC
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Camcorder
    Bluetooth
    Fingerprint reader
    Lights
    Sound / vibration

Known issues
    Nothing

HOW TO FLASH PE
    Guide

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, ALREADY INCLUDED
    Download

Donate
    Liked my work? Give me a beer

Translation
    Help with project translation

Stay tuned
    Our Telegram channel

Source Changelog:
    • May security patch
    • Imported translations
    • Under the hood improvements

Device Changelog:
    • Fixed low brightness
    • Updated blobs from V12.0.10.0.RKFINXM
    • Updated kernel V12.0.10.0.RKFINXM
    • Many more improvements
    Source Changelog:
    • July security patch
    • Updated translations
    • Improved FaceUnlock
    • Minor bug fixes

Device Changelog:
    • Switched to aidl light hals
    • Set default RefreshRate to 120
    • Implement xiaomi dc dimming
    • Setup props for userspace LMKD
    • Pin more services in PinnerServiceFiles
    • Switch Skia rendering backend to Vulkan
    • Force enable triple frame buffers
    • Killed IMS logspam with fire
    • Disabled Stereo support for voip
    • Added EAS configuration from sunfish
    • Configured dynamic schedtune boost
    • Disabled dynamic fps
    • Enabled enable_hwc_vds
    • Switched to oss kernel
    • Shiped prebuild vendor images

Notes:
    • If you face any issue tag me with logs.
    @ZIDAN44 Is there any probability of a modified phone app, which doesn't announce recording for regions that do not have any such regulations.
    You want me to add call recording feature?
    That will be cherry on the cake 🤩
    Oh.. Will try to add it then maybe