ROM Version: 5.2 Device: Mi Note 10 Lite (toco) Maintainer:@AndroidHQ254 Build Status: Official
* Your warranty is now void.
* We are not responsible for anything that may happen to your phone by installing any custom ROMs and/or kernels.
* You do it at your own risk and take the responsibility upon yourself and you are not to blame us or XDA and its respected developers.
"This is a user-friendly thread, all your suggestions are important to us and will be taken into consideration.."
dotOS is an Android ROM that focuses on performance and stability. We focus on making our rom look and feel great without struggling on Performance and Battery! So that one can get the most out of his/her device.....
Prerequisite: Make sure you are on the latest MIUI 184.108.40.206 before anything else
Note: GApps only has to be flashed once whereas Magisk/Su is to be flashed every time you Dirty Flash the OTA Update. (No need Gapps Already Included)
Also to improve the FOD Experience use White Recognising Color and register your FOD with low brightness, another one with high brightness, another with auto-brightness. Make sure you delete your current FOD before registering it and reboot. I also Use the Oneplus FOD icon & FOD Animation for a better experience
New and refreshed UI
New Customization app (previously named as DotExtras)
Accent Overlay & RGB Picker
Battery Percentage Styles
Battery Light Customizations
QS Tiles title toggle
QS Tiles style toggle (AOSP & accent)
QS Rows & Columns Customization
New FOD Icon & Animation picker with previews
FOD recognition color picker
Automatically temporary disable night light while using FOD (toggle)
New Theme Manager
Overlays based Accent Picker
Material Palette Accent Picker
Smart Accent Picker (find an automatically proper shade of accent for the other theme; if you apply custom accent for dark theme, press Smart Accent Picker and it will find a good shade to use for a light theme and vice-versa)
Fonts, Icon Packs, and Icon Shapes picker
Other Extra Features
Hold power to torch
Double-tap on the status bar and lock screen to sleep
Double-tap while sleeping to open doze (ambient display)
Quick Screenshot (3 fingers gesture)
Volume Panel position switch (right or left)
Navigation bar pill size customization (hide, stock, medium, large)
Pocket Mode - avoid screen touches while the phone is in your pocket
Use Biometrics on first boot (unavailable for encrypted users)
Lockscreen Media toggle
Built-in Launcher Grid control
And all other open-source Devs/Teams.
Mohan CM - Founder/Core Developer Sam Grande - UI Developer/Project Co-ordinator Iacob Ionut - UI, UX Developer/ Core Developer Sipun Kumar - Developer/Maintainer Shreehari Vaasistha L - Developer/Maintainer
Aswin - Graphics Designer ShreeJoy - Web Backend Developer Manish Bajpai - Web Frontend Developer[/SIZE]
- Unify DT2W in one build - Separate builds for FTS & Goodix no longer needed
- Import power hal from LA.UM.9.12.r1-09500-SMxx50.0
- Clean up overlay
- Fix offline charging
- Address some denials
- Import keylayout
- Selinux is now Enforcing
- Add FM Radio
- Address more denials
- Fix Google Play certification - No need for Magisk
- Nuke prebuilt hostapd
- Add hideable cutout/notch
- Rework Xiaomi parts
- Support more OTG file systems
- Update gapps and ims permissions
- Build IFAA Manager & IR packages
- Nuke libplatformconfig
- Ship with default camera app
- Update overlay
- Add Tethering & Wi-Fi overlays
- Update some stock props
- And more...
INSTALL WITH FORMAT DATA IS HIGHLY ADVISED Disable "OK Google" if you experience empty recordings on social apps
Thanks for the development!
I have some questions:
- Does the turbo fast charge work?
- How fast and reliable is fingerprint screen lock unlocking?
- How fast does the battery drain?
Sorry for the bad English, but it was made with a google translator.