• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][11][TOCO][UNOFFICIAL] crDroid v7.9

Do you like crDroid v7.1 Android 11 for Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Lite?

• Yes

Votes: 35 77.8%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not sure

Votes: 10 22.2%

• Total voters
Search This thread

MGVoltJesk

Jul 27, 2021
Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Lite
Attempting to update from crdroid 7.2 to 7.5 always results in this error, I tried clearing the cache before, but i don't have any clear idea on what could be causing this error, any help would be appreciated.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-07-27-01-27-15.png
    Screenshot_2021-07-27-01-27-15.png
    202.4 KB · Views: 27

sage of six paths

Oct 15, 2014
Zenica
@AndroidHQ254 The evox has a bit of a heating issue ( but no other complaints ), i'm not sure is it related to the vantom kernel or whatever. I was thinking about trying the pixel plus, but i just saw the 7.8 so i will try this one.

Azka05

Oct 1, 2018
Attempting to update from crdroid 7.2 to 7.5 always results in this error, I tried clearing the cache before, but i don't have any clear idea on what could be causing this error, any help would be appreciated.
I don't think you supposed to dirty flash it from 7.2 to 7.5. In order for the rom to work correctly you must perform a clean flash

sage of six paths

Oct 15, 2014
Zenica
So i installed the 7.8 and decided to go with the basic flamegapps. Everything went smooth except the one issue i have with the playstore, and that is that there is no more app library. The only way i could find apps that i had installed before was in some rate link in the manage option. The flame gapps are latest july update.
Not sure are those changes in the playstore, or i need full version for the library. Did not have that issue on the evo 5.9 playstore. Any ideas @AndroidHQ254 ?

The rom seems to be a bit less hot than the evo x, but ill need some more testing.

sage of six paths

Oct 15, 2014
Zenica
I had to move away from 7.8 because my phone stopped charging completely, on 2 chargers and a usb cable connected to the pc, even after a few restarts, it would not charge. I moved to xiami.eu 12.5 to see what is that update all about ( charging works again ).

I had to move away from 7.8 because my phone stopped charging completely, on 2 chargers and a usb cable connected to the pc, even after a few restarts, it would not charge. I moved to xiami.eu 12.5 to see what is that update all about ( charging works again ).
Most likely you activated the smart charging feature

Reactions: sage of six paths

Chris7375

Jun 1, 2016
First of all thanks for this amazing ROM 😄

The crdroid update to 7.8 is great, it fixed quit a few little bugs, as well as fixing my deepsleep which is back to normal again after it being none, before. So thanks for that 👍

But of course the update introduced a few bugs itself. First of all, I don't know if it's because I flashed the firmware after but the recording for telegram video messages is really quiet. I also noticed that the animation for fingerprint unlock does not play.

Top Liked Posts