[ROM][11][TOCO][UNOFFICIAL] Evolution X 5.3 | Lightning [20/01/21]

Do you like Evolution X v5.2 Android 11 for Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Lite?

• Yes

• No

• Not sure

Results are only viewable after voting.

vetle666

Mar 30, 2011
All custom roms fails safetynet right now after some Google update. Take a look at Magisk forum. We need to wait for a fix.
Yeah, I just noticed Gpay isn't working anymore. That's a bummer! Luckily my banking apps still work.
If this is something new from Google then I guess there is no point in trying any of the magisk fixes?

Last edited:

Kediraksith

Aug 24, 2015
Weird, none of you facing dimming issues while scanning FOD? My screen lights up max brightness when FOD is active, but when i put my finger there it will dim a lot and it affects accuracy.......

Rashif8

Jan 13, 2021
Hi everyone, since the charger is cap at 18W, hows the charging speed in this rom? Any noticeable difference from miui? ( I can get 0-100% in around 1 hour and 20 mintues in miui)

vetle666

Mar 30, 2011
Found a fix for failing safetynet. In the magisk XDA thread, people linked to a fix by Danny Lin. I tried flashing it in magisk, rebooted and wiped Google Pay storage. Now I pass safetynet and Google pay seems to be working again.

Here is the link to the telegram channel with the updated zip (v.1.0.2 at this time): https://t.me/proton_p5_builds/6

I'm a noob and know nothing about Android development, so I don't know what the zip do or if it's safe to use. All I know is that it worked for me. I take no responsibility If this messes up your phone. I would recommend checking out the magisk XDA thread.

Last edited:

vetle666

Mar 30, 2011
Weird, none of you facing dimming issues while scanning FOD? My screen lights up max brightness when FOD is active, but when i put my finger there it will dim a lot and it affects accuracy.......
The screen dims for me as well when I put the finger on the reader, but I don't think it dims the area where I put my finger, so it shouldn't be an issue.

I don't think the screen technically dims, I think it just fades out everything around the fingerprint reader.

jeremysz1

Oct 21, 2018
Found a fix for failing safetynet. In the magisk XDA thread, people linked to a fix by Danny Lin. I tried flashing it in magisk, rebooted and wiped Google Pay storage. Now I pass safetynet and Google pay seems to be working again.

Here is the link to the telegram channel with the updated zip (v.1.0.2 at this time): https://t.me/proton_p5_builds/6

I'm a noob and know nothing about Android development, so I don't know what the zip do or if it's safe to use. All I know is that it worked for me. I take no responsibility If this messes up your phone. I would recommend checking out the magisk XDA thread.
For google pay to work ... You only had to delete data and cache from the playstore, then reboot .. Without installing any module .. This rom passes the security network without any problem and without installing third party modules. Lol

vetle666

Mar 30, 2011
You must activate MAGISK HIDE (must be activated for Play Store services application) ... then clear cache and data from Play Store ... restart your phone and test safety net and gpay. . And everything will be fine.
Have you read the posts above? Does your solution work after the google update one of the last days?

All custom roms fails safetynet right now after some Google update. Take a look at Magisk forum. We need to wait for a fix.

Last edited: