• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][11][TOCO][UNOFFICIAL] Fork LineageOS 18.1

Search This thread

abfm90

Jan 15, 2020
I have a question... actually, I need a clarification.

So, I had a Samsung S9, and as you know, Samsung has that crap they call it "KNOX" and I violated (didn't care a bit). If I decide to flash this rom on my Note 10 Lite, will I loose by any means the official certification if I try to go back to Miui?
Sorry for the noob question... back in the days it was way easier to do this stuff.
Nevermind. I went and search a little bit deeper and found the answer I needed :)
Just waiting for the locking period to end and I will give your rom a spin.

DarkEmotions

Jan 8, 2021
How is it with the Speed Charging Function? In other Thread i have read, that in all Custom Roms the Phone only charge with 18W. Is that also so in this Rom?

How is it with FOD? Is that correctly Working Now?

abfm90

Jan 15, 2020
I've just installed.
FOD works well, as intended.
Everything is okay, just a few small issues:

When unlocking, the screen is always on max, this is due, probably, to the FOD.
AOD doesn't have any options at all and it stays always at 100% of brightness.
Accidental touches are real on LOS :D

For now, these are the only issues.

MKey_CZ

Mar 28, 2015
I am now using EVOLUTION X android 11. How to safely install LINEAGEOS? Thank you

Blutti

Dec 10, 2020
Netherlands
Been using this since Monday and it has been working pretty well for me so far, but I did encounter some issues.

1) My 'Access point names' under 'Mobile Network' was mis-configured by not having anything selected. Causing me to not be able to use internet over my data connection. (Slight chance I did that by accident somehow, but I don't *think* so). Telling it to reset to default fixed it for me.
2) I like having the built-in network monitor. But it puts the info underneath the notch -> can't see half of it :(
3) I had an issue where the home button didn't do anything (pressing the button did show the normal 'pressed' animation) for some weird reason. Was fixed after a reboot, have not seen it since.
4) On boot it complains that SELinux is disabled, but I don't see a way of enabling it? Under Privacy -> Trust I can see that it is disabled, but pressing it just gives me some info what SELinux does. I am rooted with Magisk, not sure if that matters?

So far definitely worth the upgrade from my OnePlus One :)

Edited:
5) Google seems to think its a pixel 4a for some reason -> I got a mail 'Your Google Account was just signed in to from a new Google Pixel 4a device.' Which gave me a minor heart attack.

Update:
I have not updated the version (because lazy).
* The 'access point names' thingy appears to happen every time after I reboot -> slightly annoying but easily fixed by resetting it to default every time.
* The home button being unresponsive still happens on occasion, no idea what is causing it. I feel like it is more common when I am in my car, not really sure. I use a system profile to disable the lock screen if I am connected to my car via bluetooth. Maaaybe that is causing it?

I also found a new issue. If I try to screencast/wireless display to my TV (Samsung UE55NU7100) it just reboots my phone. I do get the pop-up on the TV that it is trying to connect -> does something. But it fails horribly and I have no idea why.
The TV and phone are on the same network, no weird VLANs/networking premissions or anything (yet; been lazy).
I disabled wireguard + AFWall+ on my phone in the hopes that that did anything; no difference.
I did record a log using 'MatLog Libre' if that is of any use. I am not familiar with android/casting to really make any sense of it.

Build I am using: `lineage_toco-userdebug 11 RP1A.201105.002 eng.dennis.20201119.100219 test-keys`
My phone is rooted with magisk
Manager version: `8.0.7` (latest)
Magisk version: `21.4` (latest)

Attachments

• logs-2021-02-12-12-51-10.zip
    248.3 KB · Views: 9

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Updated!

- FOD is now working - highlight feature
    Boom! LineageOS 18.1 update for toco drops

Fork-Lineage.jpg

Unofficial fork of LineageOS with additional features such as FaceUnlock, extended screenshot etc. and maintained by the HyperTeam

Features over LineageOS:

Face Unlock
    Asus Stitch Image(Long SS)
    Dynamic VoLTE / VoWifi Icons
    Sound Tile
    Power off/Reboot/Recovery Tile
    Screenshot Tile
    Data Switch Tile
    Improved Haptic Feedback
    Swipe for Screenshot
    Dash Charging / VOOC Charging support
    Signature Spoofing Support
    MicroG Support
    PA App lock
    Safety net working without Magisk
    Screen Recorder improvements
    Animation on connecting charger
    Added battery health and temp info
    More fonts (One plus slate, Samsung one etc)
    More clock styles (Lock screen)
    Adaptive playback
    Pulse and edge notifications
    Option to Reset Battery stats
    Trebuchet Improvements (All clear+share button in recents, Improved UI)
    Added style switches
    Modify QS rows columns
    QS title hide option
    Media art hide when song isn't playing
    Immersive navigation
    Option to enable media art blur on lock screen
    Dead zone in gesture settings
    Smart charging
    OOS style all clear button
    Add/edit/remove QS tile with one click

Bugs

You tell me
    (Submit proper bug reports if any encountered)

Installation Guides

Clean flash for Gapps variant

Boot into Recovery
    Flash ROM
    Format DATA
    Reboot

Clean flash for Vanilla variant

Download both the ROM & GApps (FlameGApps FULL recommended)
    Boot into Recovery
    Flash ROM
    Reboot Recovery
    Flash GApps
    Format DATA
    Reboot

Download

Vanilla Build: lineage-18.1-FORK-vanilla-20210810-1823-toco
    GApps Build: lineage-18.1-FORK-GAPPS-20210810-1857-toco

Do you want to get updated on new releases, report bugs, or thank me? Connect with us on Telegram

Credits

@NeoArian
    HyperTeam - for the source
    ROM Source: https://github.com/ForkLineageOS

XDA:DevDB Information
    Fork LineageOS 18.1, ROM for the Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Lite

Contributors
    AndroidHQ254, @NeoArian
    Kernel: VantomKernel

ROM OS Version: Android 11
    ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x
    ROM Firmware Required: Latest Stable MiUI 12.1.5.0

Version Information
    Stable

Created 2020-11-19
    Last Updated 2021-08-10
    I tested the rom since yesterday, apart from the errors mentioned above (no contacts from gmail, gps etc. are displayed). Another error I found is that when a fingerprint is placed the screen brightness is 100%, I did not find any solution, on the other hand Magisk works with beta version 21.1 and I was able to pass safynet with a module, I hope that the mentioned errors are resolved .. Thank you very much for the good work. :cowboy:
    The FOD is yet to be refined so it is still WIP. The good thing is that it is now working
    Updated! - 04/03/21

Changelog;

- Enforcing
    - March security patch
    - No Gapps included
    - Inherit crDroid tree changes
    - And more...

This might be my last build for LineageOS unless otherwise. Let me know in case of bugs arising