• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][11][TOCO][UNOFFICIAL] MSM-Xtended XR vX.0

Search This thread

sage of six paths

Oct 15, 2014
Zenica
So here are my two cents after about of week of using it.

The room is pretty good, worked pretty well for how i use it. Battery life may be better buit it's not too bad eaither.
It can run cod game but, it has frequent crashes. Sometimes it crashes at the mid of the game, sometimes at the end, but never from menu. It has about all the customization i would look in a custom room.
One thing i noticed about the google dialer app is, that when you type in a number and call, it doesnt show the dialing animation and you cant end the call. It will only show it when you call someone from your contacts list, so i'm not sure why is that happening, but it's not unique to this rom.

sage of six paths

Oct 15, 2014
Zenica
@AndroidHQ254 man you are firing on all cylinders..i'm going to take the latest build to a test drive, but please give us changelogs

installed the rom and nikkgapps basic, no issues for now. what i can tell is that for starters this is probabably the snapiest rom ive used so far. for else ill need further testing.

Last edited:
@AndroidHQ254 man you are firing on all cylinders..i'm going to take the latest build to a test drive, but please give us changelogs

installed the rom and nikkgapps basic, no issues for now. what i can tell is that for starters this is probabably the snapiest rom ive used so far. for else ill need further testing.
Consider joining the telegram group and channel. That is where the changelogs get posted

So here are my two cents after about of week of using it.

The room is pretty good, worked pretty well for how i use it. Battery life may be better buit it's not too bad eaither.
It can run cod game but, it has frequent crashes. Sometimes it crashes at the mid of the game, sometimes at the end, but never from menu. It has about all the customization i would look in a custom room.
One thing i noticed about the google dialer app is, that when you type in a number and call, it doesnt show the dialing animation and you cant end the call. It will only show it when you call someone from your contacts list, so i'm not sure why is that happening, but it's not unique to this rom.
Ensure that you have set the app as the default dialer app. Remember this rom does not come with gapps

Reactions: sage of six paths

sage of six paths

Oct 15, 2014
Zenica
Just about to update it, i'll do a clean install with omni pack nikgapps. Pretty satisfied with the rom, gonna keep using it. One thing that i did also notice is that i could not activate the hotspot to share my internet. The button to share was greyed out and unresponsive. Maybe it was something i did, not sure.

But i hate the fact that there is no more library in playstore. ( by that i mean library form my apps and games, where i could easly find all of the apps i have used and install again after trying out new rom )

edit
hotspot works now

Last edited:
Just about to update it, i'll do a clean install with omni pack nikgapps. Pretty satisfied with the rom, gonna keep using it. One thing that i did also notice is that i could not activate the hotspot to share my internet. The button to share was greyed out and unresponsive. Maybe it was something i did, not sure.

But i hate the fact that there is no more library in playstore. ( by that i mean library form my apps and games, where i could easly find all of the apps i have used and install again after trying out new rom )

edit
hotspot works now
Play store is out of our hands. That is a google thing

sage of six paths

Oct 15, 2014
Zenica
Yeah I know that, i was just venting a bit. The change sucks and I dont know how did they manage to make such a bad decision imho.

Quite satisified with the rom but the charing has dropped a lot. I flashed latest global firmware - rom - gaps - formated data but the charging was abysmal. It would charge and then stop charing even tho its connected to the charger. Smart charging off. I then flashed latest eu firmware because my last xiaomi rom was eu version, and at least it does not disconnect it self from charging, but the speed is anywhere form 0.5 wats to maybe 3 and fluctuating. So not sure what to do about that.

I dont want to do another clean install, so I will wait for the next update to do it.

sage of six paths

Oct 15, 2014
Zenica
The phone has again stopped charging on it's own. I'm not sure why the phone stops charing on it's own, this is the third time on third rom. I have to reinstall the rom again to get the charging back again.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

template-Head.png

Code:
    [/FONT][/CENTER][/FONT][/CENTER][/FONT][/CENTER][/FONT][/CENTER][/FONT][/CENTER]
    [FONT=Trebuchet MS][CENTER][FONT=Trebuchet MS][CENTER][FONT=Trebuchet MS][CENTER][FONT=Trebuchet MS][CENTER][FONT=Trebuchet MS]
    [CENTER]* Disclaimer 

* We're not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, 

* or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please do some research 

* if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM

* before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if

* you blame me in any way for what happens to your device, I will laugh at you.

* BOOM! goes the dynamite

introduction.png

*** Ohh Really we need to introduce! ;). We team "MSM Xtended" are here with new era of Android. We have tried our best to blend it with all available options, features and stability of different ROMs in to one for better user experience.***

features.png

HERE

Watch Video of Rom on Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Lite

team-xtended.png

@mukesh22584

@SuperDroidBond

@mady51

@Roger.T

@anishpratheepan

@xawlw

@mcdachpappe

@svandasek

@Jay_B

@Ded_Boi

If you like our work you can buy us a cup of coffee

*SuperDroidBond

*AndroidHQ254

support-links.png

MSM-Xtended Public Group

MSM-Xtended Update Channel

MSM-Xtended Website

MSM-Xtended Blog

downloads.png

ROM DOWNLOAD

Gapps Download

**It's recommended to flash Basic Gapps only for a better user experience.**

instructions.png

Clean Flash

1) Backup Everything (Most Important)

2) Download ROM, Gapps

3) Reboot to Recovery

4) Factory Reset, Wipe Data, Cache & Dalvik Cache

5) Flash ROM

6) Format Data

7) Reboot to System.

8) Reboot to Recovery

9) Flash Gapps & Reboot

10) Setup and #GetXtended.

Dirty Flash

1) Backup Everything (Most Important)

2) Download ROM

3) Reboot to Recovery (TWRP)

4) Wipe Cache & Dalvik Cache

5) Flash ROM

6) Once done, wipe Cache.

8) Reboot to system and #GetXtended.

**If you fail to follow these instructions, please don't bother reporting any bugs**

**If you use Xposed, please don't bother reporting any bugs**

**If you use another kernel, please don't bother reporting any bugs**

sources.png

MSM-Xtended Sources

Kernel Source

credits-thanks.png

We would like to give thanks to everyone in the Android community, big or small.

That said, we would like to Thank all These Teams for their contribution to the Open Source Community.

* LineageOS/Cyanogenmod

* GZOSP

* ColtOS Team & Specially @Rakesh.Batra

* OmniROM

* Nitrogen OS

* AICP

* crDroid

* DirtyUnicorns

* Screwd AOSP

* CypherOS

* Liquid Remix

* Benzo ROM

* BootLeggers ROM

* AOSP Extended ROM

* Syberia-Project

* PixelDust Project

* Pixel Experience

Updated! - 02-01-21

Changelog;

• Even faster FOD
    • Improved lock screen aesthetics
    • Fix Wi-Fi auto connection
    • Fix SMS for some users
    • Enable screen off FOD
    • Fix offline charging (awesome animation)
    • Lots of other under-the-hood changes
    Updated! 26/01/21

Changelog;

- Improved FOD
    - Display "Turbo charging" when using the charger
    - Sync with latest sources
    - Added WiFi overlays
    - Disable some log flooding
    - DT2W support for Goodix Touchscreen
    - Performance optimization
    - Unpin camera app
    - And more...