#include <std_disclaimer.h> /* * Your warranty is void. * * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. */
Now that I'm done saving my butt, let's proceed
Potato Open Sauce Project is a butter-smooth Android aftermarket firmware.
We handpicked the best features around and are adding our own sauce to it.
Get ready to taste the unique features it brings with itself.
We aim to deliver an experience with original ideas and features along with the useful things
the community is accustomed to.
Got an issue or suggestion? Reach us at
- Custom RGB/HSL/HSV accent picker for dark/light themes
- Custom volume panels
- Three mode Notch Handler (Notch-City)
- Icon shapes and icon pack support
- Lockscreen media art and media art blur level
- Permission hub
- Signature spoofing
- QS panel tweaks
- Various custom QS tiles
- Custom clocks
- Brightness slider tweaks
- Doubletap/long press power to toggle Flashlight
- Double-tap to sleep on the lock screen
- Per-app network isolation option
- Google feed integration in the launcher
- Other miscellaneous tweaks
POSP Device Sources: PrebuiltKernel
POSP Code Review: Gerrit Code Review
- Backup all your data (Important)
- Flash the ROM
- Format Data
- Flash ROM
- Wipe Cache & Dalvik Cache
Watch Rom preview below;
- Google for AOSP
- Team Potato
- And everyone else who helped out!