- Jun 19, 2020
*** Disclaimer I am not responsible for any damage you made to your device You have been warned
crDroid is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device also attempting to bringing many of the best features existent today
- It boots
- Navigation keys
- Bluetooth audio
- Selinux enforcing
- 4K video
- You tell me
- T-Virus (Download here)
- TWRP (Download from here)
- NikGapps (Download from here)
First time installation
- Backup your device data to a PC or OTG flash drive.
- Flash T-Virus with NOST and reboot to recovery.
- Download and copy crDroid and TWRP zip to the Internal Storage and flash them in that order.
- Format userdata and reboot to recovery to swich to the updated slot.
- Flash NikGapps and wipe the Dalvik Cache (or else the system will not boot).
- Reboot to system and enjoy.
Installing from previous release
- Backup your data to PC, OTG flash drive.
- Reboot to recovery, copy crDroid and TWRP zip to the Internal Storage and flash them in that order.
- Reboot to recovery to swich to the updated slot and flash Gapps.
- Reboot to system
When flashing the ROM in TWRP, it fails at Step 2
To fix this, flash any TWRP >= v2.4 which contains a fix for slot switching
After flashing TWRP v2.x the folders have weird names and I cannot copy stuff to the internal storage
You forgot the format userdata before rebooting.
The GSI in T-Virus is A10 and uses software encryption. My TWRP builds use hardware based decryption blobs which
are incompatible with software encrypted userdata. My ROM uses hardware encryption so that is not a problem.
But when you do not format data and install TWRP v2.x then it cannot decrypt the userdata created by A10 GSI.
So always format data before installing TWRP v2.x releases
Device tree: https://github.com/GPUCode/android_device_nokia_nb1
Common tree: https://github.com/GPUCode/android_device_nokia_msm8998-common
Vendor tree: https://github.com/GPUCode/proprietery_vendor_nokia
Visit official website @ crDroid.net
crDroid Community Telegram
THMSP, OneWayGamer, oaid
Source Code: https://github.com/crdroidandroid
ROM OS Version: Android 11
ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x
Based On: LineageOS
Last Updated 2021-05-31