• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][11][TUCANA] PixelExperience Plus [AOSP]

Search This thread

Chemuski1

Oct 19, 2018
Milladoiro

NFjZzFl.png

PixelExperience Plus for Xiaomi Mi Note 10 / 10 Pro [tucana]

What is this?
PixelExperience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, boot animation).

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device.

Based on Android 11.

Whats working?
Wi-Fi
RIL
Mobile data
GPS
Camera
Flashlight
Camcorder
Bluetooth
FM radio
Fingerprint reader
Face unlock
NFC
Lights
Sound/vibration

Known issues
Having DC Dimming enabled with AoD, can make randomly a black screen if you receive a notification.
Fast charging works randomly, depends of your luck, will be fixed on next build (You can stop batterysecret service if you have root for fixing that). (Already fixed)
You tell me

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED
Download from Google Drive
Take a look to the changelog if you want

Take a look onto ANX Camera changes/buglist here

Donate
Liked my work? Give me a beer

Translation
Help with project translation

Stay tuned
Our Telegram channel
Our blog

Last edited:

Reinaldo J

Oct 5, 2017
Hola, he instalado la actualización de la ROM encima de la anterior y la carga rápida aún no funciona. ¿Tengo que formatear data o algo que pueda hacer? Lo demás va muy bien, gracias 😊

hasan794

Dec 8, 2020
bugs I noticed after around 2 days of use:
1-sometimes after turning off the screen (and placing the phone down) it will light up again stuck with FOD circle.
2-apps like tiktok become unresponsive and crashes after around 30 mins of use.
3-i think there is a problem with fast charging not working properly.

Last edited:
Reactions: lev22885

ZLoBNbIY

Jun 3, 2021
Very strange, I don't have fast charging at all, especially turbo. When connected to the original charger, it tells me that there is a slow charging (20 percent are filled for more than an hour). Maybe I'm doing something wrong?

Reactions: parser

parser

Feb 19, 2011
Mersin
Very strange, I don't have fast charging at all, especially turbo. When connected to the original charger, it tells me that there is a slow charging (20 percent are filled for more than an hour). Maybe I'm doing something wrong?
Nope, that's why I turned back to stock (and cam too) I have the 33watt charger and it never goes higher than 9 watts according to Franco kernel manager. I saw 40watts in stock once lol

Reactions: Jaymaple

Top Liked Posts