• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][11][TUCANA] PixelExperience Plus [AOSP]

Search This thread

ZLoBNbIY

Jun 3, 2021
Definitely requires revision. If you fix this problem, then in my opinion the firmware is excellent. P.S. I have no problems with the camera)

Reactions: Jaymaple

android811

Oct 22, 2020
Is it possible to install by twrp anx camera even on other lineage os roms(actually I have installed arrow os)? Is there a zip file version? Thanks

Therieth

Jul 13, 2021
I dont see a How to install section and I worry I may brick the phone, please add tbe steps and if a specific firmware/rom is needed before flashing it

Pirex69

Apr 16, 2012
Lisboa
I dont see a How to install section and I worry I may brick the phone, please add tbe steps and if a specific firmware/rom is needed before flashing it
Pixel Experience Plus

• Clean Flash Mandatory if you come from another ROM!
• Installation Instructions
- Wipe Dalvik, Cache, System, Product (This one if you have it), Vendor and Data
- Flash the ROM
- Format data and reboot

dannejanne

Mar 23, 2011
Norrköping, Sweden
Nice ROM but standby drain is way too high. Lost 10% over 8 hours sleep. I was on CipherOS before and always lost 1-2% in the same time every night.

My device deep sleeps and nothing is out of the ordinary when I look at the stats. Is it usual to have this much standby drain on this ROM?

This is my first night using it though. On CipherOS I could lock the big clusters to run on 806MHz at all times using the performance governor without a hit on battery life and get a much smoother performances at the same time. Could there be kernel difference that makes this ROM run at 806Mhz for the big cores even when in deep sleep? I'm no expert in that kind of behaviour on phones.

Last edited:

android811

Oct 22, 2020
Nice ROM but standby drain is way too high. Lost 10% over 8 hours sleep. I was on CipherOS before and always lost 1-2% in the same time every night.
Same thing for me, on Arrow Os I had an average of 9 hours Sot within 2 days of usage, on Pixel experience I'm getting 4.5/5 hours sot.

update: I had a bootloop while using telegram, after 1 minute of bootloop phone went back to twrp, flashing back arrow os. First logo animation screen it remains at Reborn kernel , even after flashing back arrow os

Last edited:

dannejanne

Mar 23, 2011
Norrköping, Sweden
Same thing for me, on Arrow Os I had an average of 9 hours Sot within 2 days of usage, on Pixel experience I'm getting 4.5/5 hours sot.

update: I had a bootloop while using telegram, after 1 minute of bootloop phone went back to twrp, flashing back arrow os. First logo animation screen it remains at Reborn kernel , even after flashing back arrow os
Maybe the boot logo remains somehow but not the kernel itself?

I like this ROM more if it wasn't for battery. On CipherOS my first full charge gave me 3 full days of usage with 10 hour SOT. A bit too much of a difference.

android811

Oct 22, 2020
Maybe the boot logo remains somehow but not the kernel itself?
I don't remember the previous kernel version, how could I check it?Actaully I have Alikernel v0.8.13.

However even the fastboot screen has changed, I don't have anymore the standard miui one, but a list of option to select..

Last edited:

dannejanne

Mar 23, 2011
Norrköping, Sweden
I don't remember the previous kernel version, how could I check it?Actaully I have Alikernel v0.8.13.

However even the fastboot screen has changed, I don't have anymore the standard miui one, but a list of option to select..
Then your kernel got changed. This ROM uses ReBorn kernel. Yeah I noticed the new fastboot screen too. I guess a full reflash of stock using MiFlash recovers everything? Might not be needed though it probably functions the same if I take a wild guess.

Reactions: android811

dannejanne

Mar 23, 2011
Norrköping, Sweden
Performance on this ROM is better than CipherOS I must add. Certain things were very choppy on CipherOS but is smooth on this ROM. So it's a better user experience in that way as it's smoother. How is Arrow OS in comparison @android811 ?

android811

Oct 22, 2020
Performance on this ROM is better than CipherOS I must add. Certain things were very choppy on CipherOS but is smooth on this ROM. So it's a better user experience in that way as it's smoother. How is Arrow OS in comparison @android811 ?
Pixel experience is smoother than Arrow Os(even for gameplay), moreover it has Anx camera( I was searching for it as it has pro mode vs gcam)
However battery life is far better on arrow os( 9h sot vs 5h), and it is a more stable Rom.
I got a random bootloop on pixel experience using telegram, force to install back arrow os

Pirex69

Apr 16, 2012
Lisboa
Pixel experience is smoother than Arrow Os(even for gameplay), moreover it has Anx camera( I was searching for it as it has pro mode vs gcam)
However battery life is far better on arrow os( 9h sot vs 5h), and it is a more stable Rom.
I got a random bootloop on pixel experience using telegram, force to install back arrow os
I have almost 10 hrs of SOT on this ROM. Everything is going quite good. The only thing missing is call recorder. So your issues maybe be related to miss latest firmware or bad flash...

Jaymaple

Mar 26, 2021
Yes, so far stock ROM gives me best SOT easily 10-12 hours. Hope this ROM can improve battery life in the future! Good work dev

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

NFjZzFl.png

PixelExperience Plus for Xiaomi Mi Note 10 / 10 Pro [tucana]

What is this?
    PixelExperience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, boot animation).

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device.

Based on Android 11.

Whats working?
    Wi-Fi
    RIL
    Mobile data
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Camcorder
    Bluetooth
    FM radio
    Fingerprint reader
    Face unlock
    NFC
    Lights
    Sound/vibration

Known issues
    Having DC Dimming enabled with AoD, can make randomly a black screen if you receive a notification.
    Fast charging works randomly, depends of your luck, will be fixed on next build (You can stop batterysecret service if you have root for fixing that). (Already fixed)
    You tell me

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED
    Download from Google Drive
    Take a look to the changelog if you want

Take a look onto ANX Camera changes/buglist here

Donate
    Liked my work? Give me a beer

Translation
    Help with project translation

Stay tuned
    Our Telegram channel
    Our blog

Good day! Do you plan to fix the fast charging?
    Uploaded now the new version with Turbo Charging fixed

very fast fingerprint, minimal errors
    thanks for your work
    Thats mean we can use anx without any additional flashing or anything else
    Yes. Is already incorporated