[ROM][11][TUCANA] PixelExperience Plus [AOSP]

Search This thread

Jaymaple

Mar 26, 2021
For those having fast Charging issues, can possibly try Advanced Charging Controller for Magisk and set the charging speed manually

Can also install ACCA in Fdroid. It does the same and runs the same but with an easy to manage app.
I made mine go up from 800mA charging to between 2500mA and 4560mA
Can you tell what values did you set in this app and when? I dont have experience in this regard and I dont want to make mistake...

Reactions: Jaymaple

Therieth

Jul 13, 2021
Can you tell what values did you set in this app and when? I dont have experience in this regard and I dont want to make mistake...
It depends on your cable, in my case my cable can handle more than 5V so I set tve voltage to the limit (4200)
And the mA to 9999, it will charge as many mA as it can limited to 4.20~4.26V which depends on how much the battery is charged, but it will oscilate between 1800 and 5000+

sebastan

Jan 4, 2009
It is true that the settings in ACCA mean that charging is really fast, from 30% to 80% it took about 0.5 hours. The charging parameters shown in AccuBattery seem safe - max 5A and 4.2V. Temperature max 44 Celsius.
It seems that the values are below the nominal possibilities, the only question I have is whether all security measures work in our rom and is it a safe solution?

parser

ACCA doesn't help much, I tried it back when we were trying to solve this charging issue with Alibei. I have the original 33watt charger with the USB cable +1 pin. No matter what I did, even AccA doesn't go above 9watts.

I am back to stock atm and Franco kernel manager show 40watts once lol.

There is definitely smth not working on the fast charging side of the things.

Therieth

Jul 13, 2021
ACCA doesn't help much, I tried it back when we were trying to solve this charging issue with Alibei. I have the original 33watt charger with the USB cable +1 pin. No matter what I did, even AccA doesn't go above 9watts.

I am back to stock atm and Franco kernel manager show 40watts once lol.

There is definitely smth not working on the fast charging side of the things.
Screenshot_20210727-204617_Franco_Kernel_Manager.png

After using ACCA, before ACCA it was around 850mA (4-5W)
The screenshot is of the app you mentioned, Franco Kernel

Reactions: parser and Jaymaple

sebastan

Jan 4, 2009
For me it looks like a sine wave. Does not charge - charges - charges faster and faster - exceeds 20W - stop. And all over again. Such a loop lasts several seconds.
However, the loading time is satisfactory for me, so I will wait for the situation to develop.

It depends on your cable, in my case my cable can handle more than 5V so I set tve voltage to the limit (4200)
And the mA to 9999, it will charge as many mA as it can limited to 4.20~4.26V which depends on how much the battery is charged, but it will oscilate between 1800 and 5000+
I have the original cable and charger. Does it allow 5V?

sebastan

Jan 4, 2009
I checked Franco Kernel Manager and it got 33.4W. On the original charger. In 8 minutes, the battery level rose by 13% (from 60 to 73).

Reactions: parser

Pirex69

Apr 16, 2012
Lisboa
Redmi Note 10 Pro
@Chemuski1 I'm respect with your decision to depart from Mi Note to Mi10. But, can you fix fast charging first for one last time ? Please ?
There is a telegram group for this phone. Where we are raising donation to help him find a tucana. If this works he will be very happy to continue his work. Once we need him active on this community I think is fair to help. At this moment we are getting closer to target

Reactions: Lord Sithek

Jaymaple

Mar 26, 2021
There is a telegram group for this phone. Where we are raising donation to help him find a tucana. If this works he will be very happy to continue his work. Once we need him active on this community I think is fair to help. At this moment we are getting closer to target

Yes, I will donate to support this ROM. Link is in main post

Jaymaple

Mar 26, 2021
Compared to new Stock 12.5 Xiaomi ROM, which do you guys prefer for stability and camera? This ROM or stock?

Compared to new Stock 12.5 Xiaomi ROM, which do you guys prefer for stability and camera? This ROM or stock?
As for stability, stock is now better, but there is hope PE will improve. ANX on PE is usable, but throws errors from time to time. GCams work perfectly thought. But one thing in which PE is absolutely better is fluency. Lags on MIUI (even Xiaomi.eu) were killing me and PE is so so much better in this department

Top Liked Posts