• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][11][TUCANA] PixelExperience Plus [AOSP]

Search This thread

sebastan

Jan 4, 2009
I have been using for two weeks and I like it very much. There are actually two problems:
1. freezing, both during use and in sleep mode, no reaction to the attempt to use the phone. Only a long press on the power button.
2. Fingerprint scanner. How it works it works great, but suddenly it stops recognizing, no and that's it. Restart and everything is ok.

mchiappinam

Aug 14, 2021
I have been using for two weeks and I like it very much. There are actually two problems:
1. freezing, both during use and in sleep mode, no reaction to the attempt to use the phone. Only a long press on the power button.
2. Fingerprint scanner. How it works it works great, but suddenly it stops recognizing, no and that's it. Restart and everything is ok.

Same here, I hope it gets fixxed. Unfortunately I'll change back to stock, because I'm losing important calls (phone crashs and i didn't knew that)

Nahuelisimo

Oct 18, 2015
Fast charging Is not working properly, i had to install Advanced charging controller to get it to work almost right, and the fingerprint is crazy slow, 3 to 5 seconds to get it to unlock, when it works, because most of the time it doesn't even recognize the fingerprint, is there a solution for this? I read about a magisk module called fingerprint booster, but I can't install it

Nahuelisimo

Oct 18, 2015
Whats up with the random freezes, at least once a day, I go to pick up my phone and it's frozen, the problem is most of the time it happens at night when I'm sleeping, so the alarms don't work. I used pixel experience in a previous phone, a Redmi note 4 (mido) and it worked wonderfully, Sadly this one doesn't work that good, with the unresponsiveness of the fingerprint, and the random freezes it's quite hard to use daily, is there any way to solve this? I love this ROM and I really want it to work.

Lord Sithek

Dec 19, 2018
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4
Huawei Watch 2
Whats up with the random freezes, at least once a day, I go to pick up my phone and it's frozen, the problem is most of the time it happens at night when I'm sleeping, so the alarms don't work. I used pixel experience in a previous phone, a Redmi note 4 (mido) and it worked wonderfully, Sadly this one doesn't work that good, with the unresponsiveness of the fingerprint, and the random freezes it's quite hard to use daily, is there any way to solve this? I love this ROM and I really want it to work.
The dev doesnt have tucana anymore, maybe he'll buy another one, but nothing certain. Another dev is working on official PE, not released yet. It's difficult to create good working custom ROM for this device...

Lord Sithek

Dec 19, 2018
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4
Huawei Watch 2
Is there any thread or anything I can follow the progress of that dev? I really like PE
Official PE page for tucana is here: https://download.pixelexperience.org/tucana

If you use Telegram, you can join official chat and download channel:

The dev (@Hlcpereira) is present there, although not that active.

alibei

The random freezes are fixed with my new trees and kernel but I don't build pe

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

NFjZzFl.png

PixelExperience Plus for Xiaomi Mi Note 10 / 10 Pro [tucana]

What is this?
    PixelExperience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, boot animation).

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device.

Based on Android 11.

Whats working?
    Wi-Fi
    RIL
    Mobile data
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Camcorder
    Bluetooth
    FM radio
    Fingerprint reader
    Face unlock
    NFC
    Lights
    Sound/vibration

Known issues
    Having DC Dimming enabled with AoD, can make randomly a black screen if you receive a notification.
    Fast charging works randomly, depends of your luck, will be fixed on next build (You can stop batterysecret service if you have root for fixing that). (Already fixed)
    You tell me

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED
    Download from Google Drive
    Take a look to the changelog if you want

Take a look onto ANX Camera changes/buglist here

Donate
    Liked my work? Give me a beer

Translation
    Help with project translation

Stay tuned
    Our Telegram channel
    Our blog

Good day! Do you plan to fix the fast charging?
    Uploaded now the new version with Turbo Charging fixed
    Nice ROM but standby drain is way too high. Lost 10% over 8 hours sleep. I was on CipherOS before and always lost 1-2% in the same time every night.
    Same thing for me, on Arrow Os I had an average of 9 hours Sot within 2 days of usage, on Pixel experience I'm getting 4.5/5 hours sot.

update: I had a bootloop while using telegram, after 1 minute of bootloop phone went back to twrp, flashing back arrow os. First logo animation screen it remains at Reborn kernel , even after flashing back arrow os
    very fast fingerprint, minimal errors
    thanks for your work
    Thats mean we can use anx without any additional flashing or anything else
    Yes. Is already incorporated