• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

[ROM][11][Tucana] PixelExperience [Stable-Unofficial][AOSP]

Search This thread

eamon.ash

May 22, 2014
gaza
Hi there,
Plz can anyone recommend this rom or not, I use the camera regularly and the camera performance is what really matters, beside that the battery life.
Another question, what about fod for third party apps, like banks and paypal
Thanks a lot for the dev. Work

Jaymaple

Mar 26, 2021
Hi there,
Plz can anyone recommend this rom or not, I use the camera regularly and the camera performance is what really matters, beside that the battery life.

Also have same question. Which ROM is best for camera app or compatible with ANX??

Reactions: eamon.ash

freopc

Jun 14, 2018
Hi everyone.
I experienced a bug with the Microsoft Authenticator App. At startup the app ask for my authenticaton 6 digit code and the keyboard stuck.

Any Idea ?

Heisen7

May 7, 2015
Xiaomi Mi Note 10
I tried this rom and i had to come back to xiaomi.eu.

It was impossible to use it daily for me because i cant use apps that requires fingerprint recognition to use them. For example, i cant add a new google account bcs when the fingerprint needs to be recognised, the phones goes to the unlock screen and when i unlock it, the requirement is gone.

Is it possible to fix that¿?
Thx for the work!

Reactions: Jaymaple

Juankaxx07

May 24, 2021
Xiaomi Mi Note 10

It was impossible to use it daily for me because i cant use apps that requires fingerprint recognition to use them. For example, i cant add a new google account bcs when the fingerprint needs to be recognised, the phones goes to the unlock screen and when i unlock it, the requirement is gone.

Thx for the work!
Now I hang the new version, which fixes that and more things

Reactions: Heisen7

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Thx for the work!

Thx for the work!
    Now I hang the new version, which fixes that and more things
    is this rom working fine?
    NFjZzFl.png

PixelExperience for Mi Note 10 [Tucana]

What is this?

Pixel Experience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, boot animation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 11

Whats working?
    Wifi
    RIL
    Mobile data
    GPS
    Camera
    FlashLight
    Camcorder
    Bluetooth
    FMRadio
    FingerPrint reader
    Lights
    Sound / Vibration

Known issues?
    You tell me...

Recommended to flash the firmware from the latest weekly

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, ALREADY INCLUDED

Download

Translation
    Help with project translation

Stay tuned
    Our Telegram Channel
    Our blog

Nice work!! Great to see development for Tucana devices 👌
    Anyone used this rom, how is battery life and camera this is what really matters

Thanks for your work dev.
    Hi there,
    is this rom working fine?