[ROM][11][UNIFIED][OFFICIAL] Evolution X | Eleanor [07/01/21]

Search This thread

EvoBanner.png

Evolution X 5.1 for the OnePlus 5/5T [cheeseburger][dumpling]
Code:
/*
* Your warranty is void. Or vaild, probably?
* I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, Ebolation X,
* thermonuclear war, or the current economic crisis caused by you following
* these directions. YOU are choosing to make these modificiations, and if
* you point your finger at me for messing up your device, I will LMAO at you.
*/

qE4kqsj.png

Living, Breaking, Keep Evolving.
Pixel UI, customization and more, we are Evolution X!

- Team Evolution X -
@joeyhuab
@peaktogoo (Now RealAkito)

Reach us on Twitter! @EvolutionXROM

RgqrlpK.png

What are our features?
- Just flash and check "The Evolver"

n6b8AXD.png

You tell me

DO NOT FLASH GAPPS, ALREADY INCLUDED

u5tIlfT.png

First Time Install / Clean Flash
1. Reboot to Recovery
2. Download the proper ZIP for your device
3. Wipe Data/Cache/System when coming from non-AOSP ROMs
4. Flash the ROM
5. Reboot to System and #KeepEvolving

Update / Dirty Flash
1. Reboot to Recovery
2. Download the proper ZIP for your device
3. Flash the ROM
4. Reboot to System and #KeepEvolving

Light Screenshots / Dark Screenshots
Donate to me! / Official Chat / Device Support

LU9gsrQ.png

XDA:DevDB Information
[ROM][11][UNIFIED][OFFICIAL] Evolution X | Eleanor [07/01/21], ROM for the OnePlus 5

Contributors
Pavan Parmeshwar, joeyhuab, T1mb3
Source Code: https://github.com/Evolution-X

ROM OS Version: Android 11
ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x
ROM Firmware Required: Latest OOS Firmware
Based On: AOSP

Version Information
Official
Current Beta Version: 5.1
Beta Release Date: 2020-11-22
Official Release Date: 2021-01-07

Created 2020-11-22
Last Updated 2021-01-07

Last edited:
Reactions: gsser

in.abhi9

Feb 3, 2013
Pune
First impression is nice.

But I found Network based location doesn't work; when GPS is not available, ie. inside a building, it cannot show approximate location through network/wifi/bluetooth scanning.

Keep it up! Great work!

I couldn't get past setup, says network has no signal then offline setup just sits on the bouncing animation for hours , will try again sometime.

Tried again today, after connecting to WiFi it sits on getting your phone ready until it fails with no internet connection. router says it's not even trying to ping anything lol but it's got full signal

Last edited:

wahing

Jan 21, 2017
Jakarta
Ok here's the issue(s) I faced so far :
- ambient display not working (full ambient and ambient only when charging neither working)
- double tap for wake ambient not working (it's going to lock screen instead, but with gesture under OnePlus setting working fine)
- edge lighting not working

Will update if I got another issue(s), my device is dumpling

*Btw thanks a lot for making this great ROM alive again!

Last edited:
Anyone working successfully on cheeseburger? I've wiped data and everything and redownloaded and adb sideloaded this time but still won't setup - same as before after choosing wifi network it eventually fails saying there's a problem with the network and then stuck on just a sec literally forever if I try offline setup.

caki25

Oct 16, 2008
Kosice
Anyone working successfully on cheeseburger? I've wiped data and everything and redownloaded and adb sideloaded this time but still won't setup - same as before after choosing wifi network it eventually fails saying there's a problem with the network and then stuck on just a sec literally forever if I try offline setup.
Yeah, working fine here... Maybe you'll need to flash OOS first...

Z-Blade

Jan 29, 2012
Perth

I am on OP5 and I haven't had any issues booting up. Saying that, I don't think this rom is optimised for OP5 since it is missing some OP5 options such as hardware button customisation (unless I have not been able to find it). I am also having some issues with gesture navigation too and this may be related to the hardware buttons and how you can't disable them, I am not able to swipe the edges to go back regardless if the option is enabled in settings. If someone is on OP5 and gesture navigation is working fine for you, please let me know.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    New Builds are Up!
    - Cheeseburger

- Dumpling

Initial A11 Official Build
    Lots of sourcechanges, feature additions. Check Evolution Github for more Info!
    New Builds are up!

Merge January 2021 security patches
    Bring back POSP Volume panel styles
    Bring back RGB Accent picker feature
    Bring back QS header image feature
    Bring back QS tint toggle from A10
    Bring back QS tile style picker
    Implement hide gestural navigation hint bar
    Fonts: Import Manrope and set it as body font
    Evolver: Add VoWiFi icon toggle
    PixelPropsUtils: Update packages
    Settings: Enable Adaptive Sound for all
    Allow extended/"L" back swipe to trigger actions/app/activities
    Add Button backlight brightness support
    Bring back Gaming mode
    Bring back HW Keys customization support
    Bring back click to take partial screenshot

For more detailed info, visit EvolutionX's Github page for more changes

Small note for Cheeseburger Users: Pulse Navbar stuff has been removed from the build because it causes SystemUI crashes and it will take you clean flashing build again. Until a workaround is found, it will not be present. Hope you can understand.

Downloads:

cheeseburger: https://sourceforge.net/projects/ev...burger-11-20210107-1746-OFFICIAL.zip/download

dumpling: https://sourceforge.net/projects/ev...mpling-11-20210107-1758-OFFICIAL.zip/download
    @shadowstep or any other forum moderator. It is normal to open threads for roms and then stop development. There are thousands of threads open, then they release the first build and that's it. What does it mean?
    ROM builders, maintainers, etc. all do this in their spare time, voluntarily, as a hobby/passion. Nobody's getting paid. While it may not be normal, but there's no compulsion for them to continue working on updates/share their work. I understand where you're coming from being a custom ROM user myself, but from the point of view of the rules and guidelines of the forum, there's no violation at all. :) Thanks for understanding!

Regards,
    shadowstep
    Forum Moderator
    Any update? last build is 7jan
    Nice gift to my son's birthday :) thank you