[ROM][11][UNIFIED][OFFICIAL] Evolution X | Eleanor [07/01/21]

Kellwa

Jan 16, 2013
Hi there
thank you for the rom its amazing and almost flawless, am testing it now and everything seems to be working correctly

a small feedback though:
the vibration intensity is being overwritten by the settings in Oneplus Settings
so if i choose any level (High - Medium - Low) in the Accessibility settings it doesn't change , so i always have the same vibration level for everything

if you can look into that please in the next builds

and also if you can add Choco-cooky font

Thanks for the amazing work

morfances

Jun 10, 2013
Rome
@shadowstep or any other forum moderator. It is normal to open threads for roms and then stop development. There are thousands of threads open, then they release the first build and that's it. What does it mean?

shadowstep

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Jun 6, 2014
Ambala
@shadowstep or any other forum moderator. It is normal to open threads for roms and then stop development. There are thousands of threads open, then they release the first build and that's it. What does it mean?
ROM builders, maintainers, etc. all do this in their spare time, voluntarily, as a hobby/passion. Nobody's getting paid. While it may not be normal, but there's no compulsion for them to continue working on updates/share their work. I understand where you're coming from being a custom ROM user myself, but from the point of view of the rules and guidelines of the forum, there's no violation at all. :) Thanks for understanding!

Regards,
shadowstep
Forum Moderator