[ROM][11][UNIFIED][OFFICIAL] Evolution X | Eleanor [07/01/21]

Search This thread

mmahazad

Jul 16, 2015
Chittagong
Status bar keep showing while gaming. Can you fix this?
Overall great gaming rom .

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210122-152100_PUBG_MOBILE.png
    Screenshot_20210122-152100_PUBG_MOBILE.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 209

Kellwa

Jan 16, 2013
Hi there
thank you for the rom its amazing and almost flawless, am testing it now and everything seems to be working correctly

a small feedback though:
the vibration intensity is being overwritten by the settings in Oneplus Settings
so if i choose any level (High - Medium - Low) in the Accessibility settings it doesn't change , so i always have the same vibration level for everything

if you can look into that please in the next builds

and also if you can add Choco-cooky font

Thanks for the amazing work

shadowstep

Senior Moderator / Moderator Committee
Staff member
Jun 6, 2014
Ambala Cantt
OnePlus 9R
Samsung Galaxy Watch 6
@shadowstep or any other forum moderator. It is normal to open threads for roms and then stop development. There are thousands of threads open, then they release the first build and that's it. What does it mean?
ROM builders, maintainers, etc. all do this in their spare time, voluntarily, as a hobby/passion. Nobody's getting paid. While it may not be normal, but there's no compulsion for them to continue working on updates/share their work. I understand where you're coming from being a custom ROM user myself, but from the point of view of the rules and guidelines of the forum, there's no violation at all. :) Thanks for understanding!

Regards,
shadowstep
Forum Moderator

B1nz

Oct 27, 2014
Kasur
OnePlus 5
Samsung Galaxy S9
the wifi sometime is not working, and this rom is not having the aod features. I remembered when using this rom for my galaxy s9 having a really nice balance of features and experience, which strangely I couldn't find in this op 5 version of this rom. and hard to say but I'm switching to another rom, I was really into this rom, hope the rom will be better in the future. thanks

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    New Builds are Up!
    - Cheeseburger

- Dumpling

Initial A11 Official Build
    Lots of sourcechanges, feature additions. Check Evolution Github for more Info!
    New Builds are up!

Merge January 2021 security patches
    Bring back POSP Volume panel styles
    Bring back RGB Accent picker feature
    Bring back QS header image feature
    Bring back QS tint toggle from A10
    Bring back QS tile style picker
    Implement hide gestural navigation hint bar
    Fonts: Import Manrope and set it as body font
    Evolver: Add VoWiFi icon toggle
    PixelPropsUtils: Update packages
    Settings: Enable Adaptive Sound for all
    Allow extended/"L" back swipe to trigger actions/app/activities
    Add Button backlight brightness support
    Bring back Gaming mode
    Bring back HW Keys customization support
    Bring back click to take partial screenshot

For more detailed info, visit EvolutionX's Github page for more changes

Small note for Cheeseburger Users: Pulse Navbar stuff has been removed from the build because it causes SystemUI crashes and it will take you clean flashing build again. Until a workaround is found, it will not be present. Hope you can understand.

Downloads:

cheeseburger: https://sourceforge.net/projects/ev...burger-11-20210107-1746-OFFICIAL.zip/download

dumpling: https://sourceforge.net/projects/ev...mpling-11-20210107-1758-OFFICIAL.zip/download
    @shadowstep or any other forum moderator. It is normal to open threads for roms and then stop development. There are thousands of threads open, then they release the first build and that's it. What does it mean?
    ROM builders, maintainers, etc. all do this in their spare time, voluntarily, as a hobby/passion. Nobody's getting paid. While it may not be normal, but there's no compulsion for them to continue working on updates/share their work. I understand where you're coming from being a custom ROM user myself, but from the point of view of the rules and guidelines of the forum, there's no violation at all. :) Thanks for understanding!

Regards,
    shadowstep
    Forum Moderator
    Any update? last build is 7jan
    Nice gift to my son's birthday :) thank you