• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][11][UNOFFICAL] Havoc-OS-4.8 for the Xiaomi Mi Pad 4 (clover)

Search This thread

ChicoDeGoma

May 4, 2015
Will this ROM get OTA and/or security updates? I've been using Havoc almost since the day I got the tablet a year or two ago so I want to keep using the same ROM.

Duraley

Oct 27, 2015
Am I right that this ROM is not compatible with Mu pad 4 plus? But I can't find 4.8 ROM for plus. Only 2.8

lili404

Nov 19, 2021
I need to downgrade Android version from 11 to 10. Some people on forums
were saying that it will brick the device. I found myself another ROM with Android 10 but i don't know how to flash it properly. Any help?

pnin

Aug 26, 2010
ZTE Axon 7
Xiaomi Mi Pad 4
I need to downgrade Android version from 11 to 10. [...] I found myself another ROM with Android 10 but i don't know how to flash it properly. Any help?

I have never tried it, but I suggest you revert to the stock Android10 ROM with MiFlash -- being very wary of any errors that might show up -- and only then flash the desired custom ROM.

If all goes well, it shouldn't trigger Anti-RollBack (ARB) protection -- in case anything goes awry, just reflash your current A11 ROM. YMMV, though. :unsure:

madmartian

Nov 18, 2007
Anyone else having trouble connecting a "Pokemon GO Plus" bluetooth device? Connects fine under Carbon and Havoc 2.x, but no go under this unoffical Havoc ROM.

Top Liked Posts