[ROM][11][UNOFFICAL] Havoc-OS-4.8 for the Xiaomi Mi Pad 4 (clover)

Search This thread

kim1406

Apr 20, 2012
Thanks for this great ROM. I installed Havoc-OS-v4.8-20210916-clover-Unofficial-GApps, on my Mi PAD 4 Plus LTE 10", and it's working great. The only problem is that, SIM card is not seen by the pad. Another problem is the double tap to wake up, is not working too.

Last edited:

deanbq

Dec 31, 2021
Hello thanks i use your custom rom. How to add more font to this havoc? I loke roboto font as display on havoc 2.8 before

Thanks for this great ROM. I installed Havoc-OS-v4.8-20210916-clover-Unofficial-GApps, on my Mi PAD 4 Plus LTE 10", and is it working great. The only problem is that, SIM card is not seen by the pad. Another problem is the double tap to wake up, is not working too.
Try 4.9 and even 4.10. i used 4.9 D2tw was workin. For sim many user facing the same in different rom of clover

deanbq

Dec 31, 2021
I've tried it. It's quite laggy. The Android 11 version of cherish OS is better in my opinion. I've used it for a few months as my main driver.
For now, I'm sticking with Havo 4.10 from ici. It's the best Havoc ROM I have ever used on my Mi pad 8.
hi, you flash 4.10 clover plus on mi pad 4 8 inch? is it work fully with no bugs? is it can to dirty flash from 4.9clover (ici)?

Ashtray 2000

Jul 2, 2017
London
hi, you flash 4.10 clover plus on mi pad 4 8 inch? is it work fully with no bugs? is it can to dirty flash from 4.9clover (ici)?
I did a clean flash. I wiped all date including internal storage. I don't know if dirty flash will work. You can try it if you like but its risky.

I had TWRP 3.6.0_9-clover installed.
I first flashed Havoc Plus 4.10 on Mi pad 8 and immediately I flashed Gapps pico 11.
My tablet went into bootloop.

I then flashed an old TWRP recovery 3.3.0-0429 CN wzsx which normally works very well. I did same as above and my tablet went into bootloop again.

So I then flashed TWRP 3.5.2_9-clover and tried flashing the ROM again. My tablet went into bootloop again.

So then I thought maybe I should try flashing ROM first then reboot into recovery and after rebooting into recovery I should flash Gapps. This worked.

This method works when you get an error that the Gapps are not compatible with ROM. I just tried to diagnose it with the same method and it worked.

Maybe that's what I should have done from the beginning.

I have previously used Cherish, Arrow, Dot and Descendant. Some of these are a bit laggy and some have bugs. I have not seen any bugs in Havoc 4.10 ici yet. It works perfect!

I hope this helps.

Last edited:
Reactions: LBN1

bud77

Jun 29, 2011
Near Paris

Credit to ici on AFH.

I generally keep the ROMs which work very well.
I'll keep the link active for a short while.
Seems like SIM card isn't working for me, is there anything special to be done ?
("mobile network" is all greyed in the settings, I can't even go there)

Edit : NVM, I forgot to wipe before flashing
Went fine after full wipe

But I have some issues with a game (WoTV) that refuses to launch, so I'm back to old lineage for now
Not sure why it's crashing on startup (and no issue with another game)

Last edited:

Ashtray 2000

Jul 2, 2017
London
Seems like SIM card isn't working for me, is there anything special to be done ?
("mobile network" is all greyed in the settings, I can't even go there)

Edit : NVM, I forgot to wipe before flashing
Went fine after full wipe

But I have some issues with a game (WoTV) that refuses to launch, so I'm back to old lineage for now
Not sure why it's crashing on startup (and no issue with another game)
I've no issues with games. I'll try WoTV and see if it's working for me. Is that an acronym for War of the visions?
btw, I have it installed in a Mi pad 8, not 10.

bud77

Jun 29, 2011
Near Paris
I've no issues with games. I'll try WoTV and see if it's working for me. Is that an acronym for War of the visions?
btw, I have it installed in a Mi pad 8, not 10.

Yes, it's War of the vision (from SQEX), thanks for trying !
I also have the mi pad 8, LTE version
I'm wondering if might be due to the gapps I installed (pico opengapps for arm64, since I hate the full package)

Ashtray 2000

Jul 2, 2017
London
Yes, it's War of the vision (from SQEX), thanks for trying !
I also have the mi pad 8, LTE version
I'm wondering if might be due to the gapps I installed (pico opengapps for arm64, since I hate the full package)
After many attempts and searching online, I've been unsuccessful in making it work.

However, I'm sure there must be a way with perhaps using TeMeFI or root managing apps but it will require trial & error which I'm unable do at the moment because trial & error could corrupt my rom and I'm currently using my tablet for studies and it contains a lot of my work albeit via cloud storage but setting it up takes time and time is of the essence since I've got exams very soon.

Sorry I couldn't be of any further help :(

Reactions: bud77

bud77

Jun 29, 2011
Near Paris
After many attempts and searching online, I've been unsuccessful in making it work.

However, I'm sure there must be a way with perhaps using TeMeFI or root managing apps but it will require trial & error which I'm unable do at the moment because trial & error could corrupt my rom and I'm currently using my tablet for studies and it contains a lot of my work albeit via cloud storage but setting it up takes time and time is of the essence since I've got exams very soon.

Sorry I couldn't be of any further help :(

No worries mate, that was really helpful, thank you !
At least I know it's something from the ROM that prevents that particular game :)
I'll dig deeper when I'll have some spare time

Break a leg for your exams ;)

Reactions: Ashtray 2000

Top Liked Posts