- Jan 1, 2017
LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 10 (Q), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device. LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. You will need to provide your own Google Applications package (gapps). LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway. Base source code is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to the project, please visit our Gerrit Code Review.
- Quick charge (almost 30W)
- SafteyNet gets bypassed without using magisk
- Selinux is strict (not permissive)
- Video Playback
- Widevine L1 (for example 1080p Netflix)
- Wifi Display
Bugs so far:
- AOD has a unlock issue (blackscreen) if AntiFlicker is enabled
- If you find one take a logcat when the error occurs. If you don't know how to take a logcat, take a look here. Then write me a PM. Also please tell me if you have gapps/magisk installed, which version and how to reproduce the bug.
- You can find the changelog here