[ROM][11][UNOFFICAL][tucana] LineageOS 18.1

Search This thread

Wmateria

Oct 13, 2015
Xiaomi Mi Note 10
There is a weird issue when using Messenger, when i disable my own camera during a call .. the app freezes after i press the show camera button again... The person can see me but my screen is frozen and sometime i freeze. This is the second time that happened ever since the last build and this build. When i hang up the call, exit the app and call back... The screen still has the same exact frozen screen. I had to turn off my phone and call again. This is the first issue i ever had with messenger on after using multiple custom roms on the Mi Note 10 Pro. Im going to try to reproduce it to see if it does the same exact glitch.

Last edited:

GluxChris

Apr 15, 2021
I updated my second post a few minutes ago. On some devices (for some reason) a complete flash with the fastboot image was necessary. My testers didn't have this issue, but others had to do it.
hello, i have reflash the rom, now work perfect.
on the other hand the gps position does not work, can be changed the gps.conf?
Chris

Lukasek112

Nov 17, 2008
Nkgaps no instalation.
Screenshot_2021-04-18-07-45-05.png

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    New update is out. For changes please see the changelog

For users with the Wifi problem:
    - Install the update as usual
    - Reboot to recovery or go back
    - Mount persist
    - Click on Advanced -> File Manager
    - Go to persist
    - Click on wlan_mac.bin
    - Click on delete
    - Swipe to confirm
    - Reboot
    New update is out for changes please see the changelog
    I found a way to improve the fod speed and detection by quite a lot. But this broke the FOD in AOD. I try to fix this.
    FOD in AOD is now working
    Battery After the update it's incredibile... Woke up at 4, it's 21.40 and i'm still at 78%...
    New update is out. For changes see the changelog. Please remove all your fingerprints before updating. But in short I can tell the fod is now a lot faster and a lot more accurate.
    yUIn6TF.png

Code:
    LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 10 (Q), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. You will need to provide your own Google Applications package (gapps). LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

Base source code is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to the project, please visit our Gerrit Code Review.

Working:

• AOD
    • Audio
    • Boot
    • Bluetooth
    • Camera
    • Display
    • Flash
    • FOD
    • GPS
    • Hotspot
    • Quick charge (almost 30W)
    • RIL
    • SafteyNet gets bypassed without using magisk
    • Selinux is strict (not permissive)
    • Sensors
    • Video Playback
    • Widevine L1 (for example 1080p Netflix)
    • Wifi
    • Wifi Display

Bugs so far:

• Gestures are buggy
    • Offline charging does charge for about 1-2 min. After this time the device does start automatically
    • AOD has a unlock issue (blackscreen) if AntiFlicker is enabled
    • NFC: Nearby share does work but android beam does not work. It is
      deprecated since A10. I don't know if I will get it ever
      working again
    • If you find one take a logcat when the error occurs. If you don't know how to take a logcat take a look here.

Changelog:
    • You can find the changelog here
    The next update is based on prebuilt android 11 kernel and vendor😊. I will release it in the next few days.
    Just as a status update for you. The stability issue is now fixed. The FOD is now flicker free. Only colors getting slightly distorted when you press the FOD. This is because the device uses now dc dimming to dim down around the fingerprint reader. Also, FOD does not work with AOD (fingerprint reader brightness does not go up), have to look into this more. Widevine L1 is not working, only L3 (working on this). Also, I'm working on getting SafteyNet bypassed without using Magisk.
    My device is now unbricked. Had to get flashed via edl
    The new version is almost ready everything is working except the hbm mode from the fod (working on it). The batterylife is good too. Maybe you will get a selinux strict build.

Now comes a question. Should I build ForkLineage instead of Lineage? It offers faceunlock, extended screenshot and some minor changes but still being lineage.
    Also if you wish, I can provide OTA.
    The hbm mode for the fod is now fixed. And the fod is a lot faster now
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone