[ROM][11][UNOFFICAL][tucana] LineageOS 18.1

Search This thread

alibei

• Jan 1, 2017
    Deggendorf
    @alibei Hi all, testing out your latest Lineage OS build. I can confirm that there is a Bug with Recents. I noticed that the Display Colors a pretty washed out (less saturation than normaly). In Resurrection remix (your latest build) i did not have this problem.

Best Regards

Alex1911
    No the color thing is actually a feature. You can change this in the livedisplay and you can change the color profile in display - > colors

JesseJames7

Jun 24, 2019
    Xiaomi Mi Note 10
    @alibei I did try your fix by toggling the navigation hints off in settings. It's still giving me the problem. Put simply, it just seems that swiping to home or swiping to recents doesn't work if I swipe too quickly, which hasn't been a problem in other ROMs. I'm not sure at all what could cause that. Main problem is swiping too quickly from an app to go home places me in recents instead.

Wmateria

Oct 13, 2015
    @alibei

I believe I'm having the same gesture navigation problem, and I hope I'm able to help. Button navigation works fine, but gesture navigation has a hard time when switching through recent apps or swiping to the home screen. It seems like most of the time when I try to swipe home, it shows me recent apps instead. I get stuck in this "loop" sometimes and I've found that I'm only able to swipe to the home screen if I swipe from the very bottom to about the middle of the screen slowly - slower than feels natural. It's also impossible to swipe home while in the recent apps screen. Let me know if you need more details!
    I don't have that problem, but if i use a different launcher, yes, the "recent" acts weird. With the stock launcher, i have no problem. I did a clean install for the 4/18 LineageOS.

parser

Feb 19, 2011
    Mersin
    I haven't tried the Rom yet, waiting some more customisable version of it but, that gesture bug everyone mentions I remember that from. Other phones I got, it can be something related to the aosp itself.

Maybe someone with much more experience can enlighten us but switching back to home ended sometimes in recent apps for me too, in other phones.

Reactions: Jaymaple

alibei

• Jan 1, 2017
    Deggendorf
    I haven't tried the Rom yet, waiting some more customisable version of it but, that gesture bug everyone mentions I remember that from. Other phones I got, it can be something related to the aosp itself.

Maybe someone with much more experience can enlighten us but switching back to home ended sometimes in recent apps for me too, in other phones.
    One user fixed it by using the full screen gestures module in magisk

Reactions: parser

dedors

Mar 30, 2011
    Basel
    I followed the install instructions carefully, but when I want to reboot to system after flashing NikGapps, it just boots to TWRP again.

Edit: I tried several times and almost gave up. The trick was to install the firmware AFTER installing your TWRP

Best camera so far is the one from here?

Any chance to enable network speed monitor in the statusbar?

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
      My device is now unbricked. Had to get flashed via edl
      New ROM is released please look at the installation instructions carefully. This release uses a custom kernel and source build vendor
      New update is out. For changes please see the changelog

For users with the Wifi problem:
      - Install the update as usual
      - Reboot to recovery or go back
      - Mount persist
      - Click on Advanced -> File Manager
      - Go to persist
      - Click on wlan_mac.bin
      - Click on delete
      - Swipe to confirm
      - Reboot
      New update is out for changes please see the changelog
      The ROM is currently released to some testers and I improved a few moments ago the fastcharging. The device charges now with 3A @ 5V and not 2A @ 5V as before
      yUIn6TF.png

Code:
      LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 10 (Q), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. You will need to provide your own Google Applications package (gapps). LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

Base source code is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to the project, please visit our Gerrit Code Review.

Working:

• AOD
      • Audio
      • Boot
      • Bluetooth
      • Camera
      • Display
      • Flash
      • FOD
      • GPS
      • Hotspot
      • Quick charge (only 15W)
      • RIL
      • SafteyNet gets bypassed without using magisk
      • Selinux is strict (not permissive)
      • Sensors
      • Video Playback
      • Widevine L1 (for example 1080p Netflix)
      • Wifi
      • Wifi Display

Bugs so far:

• Gestures are buggy
      • AOD (FOD has a blackscreen issue when unlocking)
      • If you find one take a logcat when the error occurs. If you don't know how to take a logcat take a look here.

Changelog:
      • You can find the changelog here
      The next update is based on prebuilt android 11 kernel and vendor😊. I will release it in the next few days.
      Just as a status update for you. The stability issue is now fixed. The FOD is now flicker free. Only colors getting slightly distorted when you press the FOD. This is because the device uses now dc dimming to dim down around the fingerprint reader. Also, FOD does not work with AOD (fingerprint reader brightness does not go up), have to look into this more. Widevine L1 is not working, only L3 (working on this). Also, I'm working on getting SafteyNet bypassed without using Magisk.
      My device is now unbricked. Had to get flashed via edl
      The new version is almost ready everything is working except the hbm mode from the fod (working on it). The batterylife is good too. Maybe you will get a selinux strict build.

Now comes a question. Should I build ForkLineage instead of Lineage? It offers faceunlock, extended screenshot and some minor changes but still being lineage.
      Also if you wish, I can provide OTA.
      The hbm mode for the fod is now fixed. And the fod is a lot faster now
    Our Apps
    Get our official app!
    The best way to access XDA on your phone
    Nav Gestures
    Add swipe gestures to any Android
    One Handed Mode
    Eases uses one hand with your phone