[ROM][11][UNOFFICAL][tucana] LineageOS 18.1

Nick Werk

Nov 28, 2015
Is it possible to roll back to lineage 17.1 android 10 from Lineage 18.1 as I've been reading anx camera doesn't work on android 11. I bricked my phone previously rolling back to android 9 from 10 so I bit worried. Thanks

Reactions: memetsewen

alibei

Jan 1, 2017
Deggendorf
Is it possible to roll back to lineage 17.1 android 10 from Lineage 18.1 as I've been reading anx camera doesn't work on android 11. I bricked my phone previously rolling back to android 9 from 10 so I bit worried. Thanks
Yes. Wipe system, cache and dalvik. Then you can flash lineage 17.1 and don't forget to format data

rshahzad17

Mar 17, 2013
Vilnius
Found a couple of issues;

System UI crashes when trying to pick saved passwords from google auto fill or from chrome when trying to authenticate by fingerprint.

Status bar icons can hide under the notch.

Aug 22, 2020
Okay, then how will i get updates?
Good question, as of right now, only coming here and manually updating works.

I would love to see this build becoming the official LineageOS build for the Xiaomi Mi Note 10! This would enable OTA updates directly via the LineageOS servers.

Since the build has reached a decent quality (even the camera works great), this would be the next logical step. Perhaps alibei, the creator of the ROM, would like to contact the LineageOS team to make it the official build. I'd love that!

rshahzad17

Mar 17, 2013
Vilnius
Good question, as of right now, only coming here and manually updating works.

I would love to see this build becoming the official LineageOS build for the Xiaomi Mi Note 10! This would enable OTA updates directly via the LineageOS servers.

Since the build has reached a decent quality (even the camera works great), this would be the next logical step. Perhaps alibei, the creator of the ROM, would like to contact the LineageOS team to make it the official build. I'd love that!
+1

This is the best Rom among all others here, specially the battery is a killer and fingerprint most accurate, kudos to the dev and team.

G3n3R4L

Aug 9, 2011
Wermelskirchen
I would appreciate it if someone would help me out with some information about the camera and the gps, do they function well? I would love to install but with the last update the camera wasn't as great, and it is most important to me same as the gps. Can someone give me some information? thanks in advance. Cheers

alibei

Jan 1, 2017
Deggendorf
Now it is time to release the first built with prebuilt Android 11 vendor and kernel. The only bug I found so far, is that the FOD is not correctly dimming down. The brightness goes slightly up (but not to full brightness). This is because Lineage 18.1 does not completely support the new FOD implementation. I'm looking for a fix for this. To bypass Safety Net please use the same instructions as the old ROM.

NOTE: This build includes prebuilt GCamGo, GalleryGo and the Via browser.

For installation see the second post.

sanpolac

Sep 16, 2012
Now it is time to release the first built with prebuilt Android 11 vendor and kernel. The only bug I found so far, is that the FOD is not correctly dimming down. The brightness goes slightly up (but not to full brightness). This is because Lineage 18.1 does not completely support the new FOD implementation. I'm looking for a fix for this. To bypass Safety Net please use the same instructions as the old ROM.

NOTE: This build includes prebuilt GCamGo, GalleryGo and the Via browser.

For installation see the second post.
good job sir 😁

Axident1973

Sep 22, 2012
Zruč nad Sázavou
@alibei Please, I have one general question: If I need flash MIUI ROM, because it is important like you wrote in flashing tutorial, if I wiped phone, formated data and flash MIUI 12.1 (china stable A11 from your link) before Lineage 18.1 - when I flash MIUI, can I then restart direct to fastboot, flash custom recovery and then direct to recovery and doing another steps or must start phone, setting MIUI, USB, developer settings, USB debugging and another and after that going in recovery? Because it is much things and time. Simple, must run MIUI after flash and going through first phone setting or is enough flash it and go again in recovery directly (reboot recovery) without start system and settings miui? Sorry, my english is very simple, thanks.

G3n3R4L

Aug 9, 2011
Wermelskirchen
@alibei Been stuck for so long, keeps booting back to twrp, flashed to stock 4 times, tried to get back to flash lineage from scratch, nothing works! any idea what should I do?
can someone please discus the issue at hand? I saw some users mentioning the same problem but it doesnt seem like someone cares! Would be much appreciate if we can sort this out.
NB: I didnt install magisk